|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has created so much interest in the movie in Hollywood?
(a) the unusual plot of the movie
(b) the production values of the film
(c) Rodriguez's brashness
(d) the story of the making of El Mariachi
2. What does Rodriguez plan to use to film El Mariachi?
(a) equipment rented in Mexico
(b) an Arriflex that he borrowed from a friend in Austin
(c) a small video camera
(d) a camera borrowed from his film professor
3. What does Rodriguez think will compensate for any inadequacies in costuming?
(a) his shooting and editing style
(b) his soft focus style
(c) his film noir style
(d) his cropping style
4. Where does Rodriguez meet Gary Oldman and Francis Ford Coppola?
(a) in the Columbia commissary
(b) at the Golden Globe Awards
(c) at a movie premiere
(d) shopping on Rodeo Drive
5. How does Rodriguez refer to his operation while making El Mariachi?
(a) el cheapo productions
(b) el estupido productions
(c) la luna productions
(d) los locos productions
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Gallardo's contributions to making El Mariachi?
2. What are three important locations Rodriguez and Gallardo look for in Mexico?
3. What good luck finally comes to Rodriguez?
4. What is the latest problem with EL MARIACHI?
5. Where does Rodriguez meet Tarantino again?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)