|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan Suarez offer to do for the movie?
(a) to hold the camera
(b) to find locations
(c) to make the costumes
(d) to compose music for the movie
2. After seeing El Mariachi, what do the agents at ICM want to do?
(a) They want to criticize his film.
(b) They immediately want to become Rodriguez' agents.
(c) They want to pass him on to another agent.
(d) They want to stop answering his calls.
3. How does Rodriguez sum up his pre-production activity for El Mariachi?
(a) as simplification
(b) as the hardest part
(c) as education
(d) as improvisation
4. What does Rodriguez plan to do about using a camera he is not familiar with?
(a) hire a good cameraman
(b) read the owner's manual
(c) improvise and learn the hard way
(d) take a crash course
5. Where does Newman want to send El Mariachi?
(a) to Spain
(b) to the Cannes Festival
(c) to the Argentine film festival
(d) to Antonio Banderas
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Rodriguez meet Gary Oldman and Francis Ford Coppola?
2. What news about Rodriguez spreads fast around Hollywood?
3. What does Newman tell Rodriguez about the major film companies in Hollywood?
4. How does Rodriguez refer to his operation while making El Mariachi?
5. To what news does Rodriguez not really know how to react?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)