|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen at a test screening of EL MARIACHI?
(a) The audience response will be measured by applause.
(b) Ticket prices will be lowered.
(c) The audience will answer questions about the movie.
(d) Statistics will be gathered about how many fall asleep.
2. What good luck finally comes to Rodriguez?
(a) getting a star for his next movie
(b) landing an agent and a Hollywood contract for El Mariachi
(c) getting a free ticket to New York
(d) making another award winning short film
3. After returning to Texas, which two Hollywood companies contact Rodriguez and want to fly him back to LA?
(a) Disney and Columbia
(b) Sean Penn and Bruce Willis
(c) Tri-Star and First Artists
(d) Warner Bros. and Paramount
4. What has created so much interest in the movie in Hollywood?
(a) the unusual plot of the movie
(b) the production values of the film
(c) Rodriguez's brashness
(d) the story of the making of El Mariachi
5. What does Juan Suarez offer to do for the movie?
(a) to make the costumes
(b) to compose music for the movie
(c) to hold the camera
(d) to find locations
Short Answer Questions
1. What news about Rodriguez spreads fast around Hollywood?
2. What are three important locations Rodriguez and Gallardo look for in Mexico?
3. How does Rodriguez refer to his operation while making El Mariachi?
4. In the meantime, what happens with the short film, Bedhead?
5. What does Rodriguez plan to do about using a camera he is not familiar with?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)