|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What good luck finally comes to Rodriguez?
(a) landing an agent and a Hollywood contract for El Mariachi
(b) making another award winning short film
(c) getting a star for his next movie
(d) getting a free ticket to New York
2. What does Rodriguez think will compensate for any inadequacies in costuming?
(a) his cropping style
(b) his film noir style
(c) his soft focus style
(d) his shooting and editing style
3. How does Rodriguez refer to his operation while making El Mariachi?
(a) la luna productions
(b) el cheapo productions
(c) los locos productions
(d) el estupido productions
4. Why does Rodriguez turn down volunteer help on making his movie?
(a) He fears they will take credit for his work.
(b) He does not have money to feed anyone.
(c) He does not want a witness in case the movie is a failure.
(d) He thinks it will be bad luck.
5. What is the latest problem with EL MARIACHI?
(a) a distributor changes the scheduel
(b) some dialog is garbled
(c) the movie needs color correcting
(d) the sound track is off
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a theater owner in Austin, Texas, tell Rodriguez he is doing?
2. What convinces Columbia that Rodriguez should write a sequel?
3. What is the bad news regarding EL MARIACHI?
4. Where does Rodriguez meet Gary Oldman and Francis Ford Coppola?
5. Where does Newman want to send El Mariachi?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)