|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Juan Suarez offer to do for the movie?
(a) to make the costumes
(b) to find locations
(c) to compose music for the movie
(d) to hold the camera
2. To what news does Rodriguez not really know how to react?
(a) the plans to film a sequel
(b) the national release of El Mariachi
(c) the mention of an Academy Award nomination
(d) the shelving of the entire project
3. What will happen at a test screening of EL MARIACHI?
(a) Ticket prices will be lowered.
(b) The audience will answer questions about the movie.
(c) Statistics will be gathered about how many fall asleep.
(d) The audience response will be measured by applause.
4. Who is Consuelo Gomez?
(a) the caterer for the movie
(b) a seamstress who makes cheap costumes
(c) an inexperienced actress to play the role of Domino
(d) a film editor to work on the movie
5. What special invitation is EL MARIACHI given?
(a) the Sundance Film Festival
(b) the National Arts Institute Festival
(c) the Mexico City Film Festival
(d) the Venice Film Festival
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rodriguez think will compensate for any inadequacies in costuming?
2. What makes it necessary to improvise?
3. What good luck finally comes to Rodriguez?
4. What are Gallardo's contributions to making El Mariachi?
5. What is the bad news regarding EL MARIACHI?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)