|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Newman want to send El Mariachi?
(a) to the Cannes Festival
(b) to Spain
(c) to Antonio Banderas
(d) to the Argentine film festival
2. What are three important locations Rodriguez and Gallardo look for in Mexico?
(a) a market, a hotel, and a slum
(b) a bar, a jail, and a bedroom
(c) a jail, a ranch, and a bank
(d) a courtroom, a bar, and a theater
3. What good luck finally comes to Rodriguez?
(a) getting a star for his next movie
(b) making another award winning short film
(c) landing an agent and a Hollywood contract for El Mariachi
(d) getting a free ticket to New York
4. What makes it necessary to improvise?
(a) the lack of time
(b) the lack of funds
(c) the lack of actors
(d) the lack of experience
5. After returning to Texas, which two Hollywood companies contact Rodriguez and want to fly him back to LA?
(a) Sean Penn and Bruce Willis
(b) Warner Bros. and Paramount
(c) Tri-Star and First Artists
(d) Disney and Columbia
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the agents at ICM able to do?
2. How do Rodriguez and Gallardo meet all the people who end up helping them?
3. Where does Rodriguez get the studio to do the first release of his movie?
4. What is the latest problem with EL MARIACHI?
5. What will happen at a test screening of EL MARIACHI?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)