|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has created so much interest in the movie in Hollywood?
(a) Rodriguez's brashness
(b) the production values of the film
(c) the unusual plot of the movie
(d) the story of the making of El Mariachi
2. What does Rodriguez classify as the main reason for professional incompetence in making movies?
(a) not much innovation
(b) lack of vision
(c) too much technical training
(d) the waste of money
3. What news about Rodriguez spreads fast around Hollywood?
(a) how grainy his film is
(b) how unmarketable his film is
(c) his unusual filmmaking and his talent
(d) what a pest he makes of himself
4. What good luck finally comes to Rodriguez?
(a) getting a star for his next movie
(b) getting a free ticket to New York
(c) making another award winning short film
(d) landing an agent and a Hollywood contract for El Mariachi
5. What does a theater owner in Austin, Texas, tell Rodriguez he is doing?
(a) He is showing El Miriachi every Saturday at midnight.
(b) He is taking El Mariachi to the Berlin Film Festival.
(c) He is ordering a print of El Mariachi.
(d) He is suing the Mexican film commission.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the latest problem with EL MARIACHI?
2. How does Rodriguez refer to his operation while making El Mariachi?
3. To what news does Rodriguez not really know how to react?
4. What does Rodriguez plan to do about using a camera he is not familiar with?
5. What are the agents at ICM able to do?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)