|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first celebrity Rodriguez meets on a movie set?
(a) Pee Wee Herman
(b) Angela Landsbury
(c) Arnold Schwarzenegger
(d) Bruce Willis
2. What makes it necessary to improvise?
(a) the lack of actors
(b) the lack of experience
(c) the lack of time
(d) the lack of funds
3. What are the agents at ICM able to do?
(a) get Rodriguez the best visitor packages in Hollywood
(b) get the best bid for El Mariachi from Europe
(c) overcome Columbia's refusal to view the movie
(d) sell what is technically a foreign movie to a major American film company
4. What does Newman tell Rodriguez about the major film companies in Hollywood?
(a) All of them are interested.
(b) None of them like it.
(c) He cannot get in the door.
(d) He needs to remake the film for them.
5. What does Rodriguez plan to do about using a camera he is not familiar with?
(a) hire a good cameraman
(b) read the owner's manual
(c) take a crash course
(d) improvise and learn the hard way
Short Answer Questions
1. After returning to Texas, which two Hollywood companies contact Rodriguez and want to fly him back to LA?
2. What good luck finally comes to Rodriguez?
3. What is Rodriguez eager to make?
4. Where does Rodriguez meet Gary Oldman and Francis Ford Coppola?
5. What are Gallardo's contributions to making El Mariachi?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)