|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After returning to Texas, which two Hollywood companies contact Rodriguez and want to fly him back to LA?
(a) Tri-Star and First Artists
(b) Sean Penn and Bruce Willis
(c) Warner Bros. and Paramount
(d) Disney and Columbia
2. What news about Rodriguez spreads fast around Hollywood?
(a) how grainy his film is
(b) his unusual filmmaking and his talent
(c) what a pest he makes of himself
(d) how unmarketable his film is
3. After seeing El Mariachi, what do the agents at ICM want to do?
(a) They immediately want to become Rodriguez' agents.
(b) They want to pass him on to another agent.
(c) They want to stop answering his calls.
(d) They want to criticize his film.
4. What does Rodriguez decide he wants, even if he works for Hollywood?
(a) to reside in Texas
(b) to work on location in Mexico
(c) to have his own airplane
(d) to live in Beverly Hills
5. What does Rodriguez think will compensate for any inadequacies in costuming?
(a) his soft focus style
(b) his film noir style
(c) his cropping style
(d) his shooting and editing style
Short Answer Questions
1. What good luck finally comes to Rodriguez?
2. What does Rodriguez classify as the main reason for professional incompetence in making movies?
3. What does Juan Suarez offer to do for the movie?
4. What are three important locations Rodriguez and Gallardo look for in Mexico?
5. To what news does Rodriguez not really know how to react?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)