|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven, "Postproduction, Take 3".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Newman tell Rodriguez about the major film companies in Hollywood?
(a) He needs to remake the film for them.
(b) He cannot get in the door.
(c) None of them like it.
(d) All of them are interested.
2. What does Rodriguez think will compensate for any inadequacies in costuming?
(a) his film noir style
(b) his cropping style
(c) his soft focus style
(d) his shooting and editing style
3. What special treatment does Rodriguez receive in Hollywood?
(a) tours of the back lots
(b) limousines and luxury hotels
(c) free movie passes
(d) introductions to all his favorite stars
4. What news about Rodriguez spreads fast around Hollywood?
(a) how unmarketable his film is
(b) how grainy his film is
(c) his unusual filmmaking and his talent
(d) what a pest he makes of himself
5. What makes it necessary to improvise?
(a) the lack of funds
(b) the lack of experience
(c) the lack of time
(d) the lack of actors
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rodriguez turn down volunteer help on making his movie?
2. What is the bad news regarding EL MARIACHI?
3. What are three important locations Rodriguez and Gallardo look for in Mexico?
4. What convinces Columbia that Rodriguez should write a sequel?
5. What does Rodriguez plan to do about using a camera he is not familiar with?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)