1. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
(b) Los Hooligans
(c) El Mariachi
(d) El Lobo
2. How is the story of the book told?
(a) third person chronological form
(b) third person interview form
(c) first person dream sequences
(d) first person diary form
3. How does Rodriguez obtain his first VCR?
(a) through a sales promotion with no money down
(b) through his father's love for gadgets
(c) through his wife's brother's hobby
(d) through winning a contest
4. What is Rodriguez able to do when he has access to two VCRs?
(a) shoot from multiple camera angles
(b) add titles to his films
(c) make two movies at one time
(d) edit his films
5. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
(a) improvizational filming skills
(b) steady handheld camera skills
(c) previsualization skills
(d) location negotiation skills
This section contains 5,865 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)