1. What is Robert Rodriguez' classic film made on a budget of $7000?
(a) Los Hooligans
(b) El Lobo
(d) El Mariachi
2. How is the story of the book told?
(a) third person chronological form
(b) third person interview form
(c) first person diary form
(d) first person dream sequences
3. How does Rodriguez obtain his first VCR?
(a) through winning a contest
(b) through a sales promotion with no money down
(c) through his wife's brother's hobby
(d) through his father's love for gadgets
4. What is Rodriguez able to do when he has access to two VCRs?
(a) edit his films
(b) add titles to his films
(c) make two movies at one time
(d) shoot from multiple camera angles
5. Because of working with limited equipment and on a tight budget, what skill does Rodriguez develop?
(a) improvizational filming skills
(b) previsualization skills
(c) steady handheld camera skills
(d) location negotiation skills
This section contains 5,865 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)