|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maxim tell his wife to do?
(a) To go upstairs and stay there out of sight.
(b) To go and get changed before anyone arrives.
(c) To fetch Mrs. Danvers.
(d) Accompany him to the library.
2. What is the name of the game the narrator feels is being played with Mrs. Danvers?
(a) Old Witch.
(c) Spicks and Soecks.
(d) Old Bailey.
3. For how long would Rebecca have her hair brushed?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Fifteen minutes.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) Twenty minutes.
4. What does Mrs. Danvers suggest to the narrator?
(a) That Rebecca haunts Manderley.
(b) That she wear Rebecca's clothes.
(c) That it is time they both had a break and went downstairs.
(d) That Rebecca is her spirit guide.
5. On reflection about past events, what deduction does the narrator make?
(a) That Ben witnessed the murder.
(b) That Colonel Julyan believes in the murder.
(c) That Frank witnessed the murder.
(d) That Jack Favell knows how to get his way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr Baker reveal?
2. Where does the narrator stand to watch the drama of the grounded ship?
3. What shocks does Maxim claim to have suffered?
4. Who is Captain Searle?
5. What did Rebecca think of her lovers?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)