1. In her dream of Manderley, the narrator stands . . .
By an iron gate leading to the drive.
2. In her dream, to whom does the narrator call?
3. What gives the impression of a church archway?
The mingled branches of beech trees.
4. What color is the stone of which Manderley is built?
5. What is an appropriate word to use for the dream picture of Manderley's grounds and garden?
6. What can moonlight do, according to the narrator?
Moonlight can play odd tricks upon the fancy.
7. How had they left the library door?
This section contains 5,635 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)