|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the game the narrator feels is being played with Mrs. Danvers?
(b) Old Bailey.
(c) Spicks and Soecks.
(d) Old Witch.
2. Whose things are in the boathouse?
3. How is Manderley's drive different from how the narrator imagined it?
(a) It is not wide and straight, but narrow and serpentine.
(b) The gravel is red, not white.
(c) There are no trees lining it.
(d) It seems neglected, needs resurfacing.
4. What fruit does the narrator anticipate being served at tea?
(b) Fresh raspberries.
(d) Strawberries and cream.
5. What can moonlight do, according to the narrator?
(a) Moonlight can make you feel romantic.
(b) Moonlight can reveal secrets.
(c) Moonlight can play odd tricks upon the fancy.
(d) Moonlight can scare you.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of flowers are in the morning room's vases?
2. What are the qualities the narrator believes a person must have to be well-bred?
3. Jasper is what breed of dog?
4. What enjoyable holiday does the bishop's wife mention?
5. What does Maxim tell Mrs Van Hopper about his valet?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)