|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator react to Maxim's invitation to lunch with him?
(a) She thinks he is just being polite and that her presence would spoil his lunch.
(b) She is disturbed because he is flirting with her.
(c) She is excited at being invited to lunch with someone so important.
(d) She says nothing and goes quietly to his table.
2. What does Rebecca imply during her final confrontation with Maxim?
(a) That she is pregnant with another man's child.
(b) That Maxim is impotent.
(c) That she is pregnant with Maxim's child.
(d) That Maxim won't divorce her because she is pregnant.
3. What fault in Mrs Van Hopper changes the narrator's destiny?
(a) Her terrible taste in shoes.
(b) Her loud voice.
(c) Her snobbishness.
(d) Her greediness.
4. How far away do Beatrice and Giles live?
(a) Fifty miles away.
(b) Forty miles away.
(c) Two hundred miles away.
(d) Fifteen miles away.
5. How long after her drowning was Rebecca's body found?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the narrator wear on her visit to the bishop's wife?
2. What does Mrs. Danvers offer to do?
3. What interesting sight does the narrator remember seeing in Monaco?
4. Why is a diver employed?
5. What does the narrator believe to be inevitable in everyone's life?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)