|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the quality of Mrs Danvers' smile?
2. What fruit does the narrator anticipate being served at tea?
(b) Fresh raspberries.
(d) Strawberries and cream.
3. For the narrator, what is the result of Mrs Van Hopper's illness?
(a) She gets two weeks of boredom.
(b) She gets two weeks of freedom.
(c) She learns some valuable lessons from the trained nurse.
(d) She gets the sack.
4. About what is the narrator especially knowledgeable?
(a) The English countryside.
(b) The history of Manderley.
(d) Breeding partridges.
5. What interesting sight does the narrator remember seeing in Monaco?
(a) Prince Rainier driving with Princess Grace.
(b) A ghostly figure in the sky.
(c) A crooked white building.
(d) A crooked house in a cobbled square.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Beatrice greet the narrator?
2. How long after her drowning was Rebecca's body found?
3. What sort of woman does the narrator crave to be?
4. In her dream, to whom does the narrator call?
5. How are the desk pigeonholes labeled?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)