|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jasper?
(a) A ferret.
(b) The narrator's cat.
(c) Rebecca's dog.
(d) Maxim's dog.
2. At the time the narrator bought the postcard, how much was her weekly pocket-money?
(a) A dime.
(d) A shilling.
3. What Monte Carlo attraction will Mrs Van Hopper miss by leaving early?
(a) The Ballet.
(b) A reception with the Grimaldis.
(c) A opera performance.
(d) Her bridge club.
4. How are the desk pigeonholes labeled?
(a) In Rebecca's handwriting.
(b) In typewritten courier font.
(c) In Mrs Danvers' handwriting.
(d) In copperplate engraving.
5. What lie about her morning activities does the narrator tell Mrs Van Hopper?
(a) She says she has been playing tennis with the professional.
(b) She says she has been playing golf with the professional.
(c) She says she went to the casino.
(d) She tells Mrs Van Hopper she went for a walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can moonlight do, according to the narrator?
2. What does Maxim tell his wife about the east wing?
3. From the woods, where does Maxim say the right-hand path leads?
4. What is an appropriate word to use for the dream picture of Manderley's grounds and garden?
5. What object is Robert suspected of stealing?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)