|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after her drowning was Rebecca's body found?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two days.
2. Whose things are in the boathouse?
3. What does Beatrice suggest the narrator do in the morning?
(a) She should apologize to Maxim.
(b) She should have a good lie-in, with breakfast in bed.
(c) She should sack Mrs. Danvers.
(d) She should get up early and talk to Max.
4. What did the narrator wear on her visit to the bishop's wife?
(a) A frock.
(b) Slacks and a tunic top.
(c) Her flannel skirt.
(d) A skirt, twin set and pearls.
5. What does the narrator realize about Frank?
(a) That he will betray Maxim.
(b) That he no longer believes in Maxim.
(c) That he is in love with her.
(d) That he knows Maxim killed Rebecca.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator tell Frank Crawley that Maxim did not come to bed?
2. Why does the narrator value boredom?
3. What interesting sight does the narrator remember seeing in Monaco?
4. How does Beatrice announce that she will be coming to lunch?
5. What sort of woman does the narrator crave to be?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)