|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Danvers suggest to the narrator?
(a) That Rebecca is her spirit guide.
(b) That Rebecca haunts Manderley.
(c) That it is time they both had a break and went downstairs.
(d) That she wear Rebecca's clothes.
2. Of what does Mrs Danvers' face remind the narrator?
(a) A skull.
(b) A fox.
(c) A ferret.
(d) A ghost.
3. Where is the narrator when she puts "out [her] hand and touche[s] the brushes"?
(a) In the garage where paints are stored.
(b) In Rebecca's room in the west wing.
(c) In an art studio where Rebecca once worked.
(d) In Mrs. Danvers' room.
4. What does Frank consider to be a universal instinct?
(a) To dress up in some sort of disguise.
(b) To dress up and get drunk at parties.
(c) To kill enemies.
(d) To disguise intentions if feeling threatened.
5. Jasper is what breed of dog?
(a) A border collie.
(b) A King Charles spaniel.
(c) A cocker spaniel.
(d) A corgi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maxim tell his wife about the east wing?
2. How does Max feel about speaking to the press?
3. For how long would Rebecca have her hair brushed?
4. What has tarnished the silver dresses?
5. What color is the coverlet on Rebecca's bed?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)