|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who retrieves a black disc from the ceiling?
(a) Windle Poons.
(c) Reg Shoe.
2. Who predicts Windle Poons' death in a letter given to him near the end of the book?
(c) Miss Flitworth.
3. What room does Windle Poons break into at the Unseen University?
(a) The library.
(b) The dean's office.
(c) The cafeteria.
(d) His office.
4. What does Bill Door feel for the first time after reaping a lot of corn in the book?
(a) Sick and exhausted.
5. Who is Miss Flitworth reunited with after she dies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Death visit that he has trouble keeping anything alive that he buys?
2. What kind of music begins playing from inside the pyramid?
3. Who remembers when this all will be again at the end of the book?
4. Who does the person performing a séance summon during the ceremony?
5. What is the name of the town blacksmith?
Short Essay Questions
1. What instructions does Bill Door make after rescuing the little girl from a fire?
2. What is in Miss Flitworth's three chests she keeps on her dresser?
3. How is Mrs. Cake's séance with One-Man-Bucket described?
4. What happens after Arthur removes a black disc from the ceiling of the pyramid?
5. What does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth about the nature of borrowed time?
6. What is the nature of the leaflets Windle Poons finds coming from the top of the pyramid?
7. How does Schleppel help people escape the pink tubing in the book?
8. How is the combination harvester first described?
9. What does Bill Door reveal to Miss Flitworth when she tells him her first name?
10. Why can't Bill Door pick up his scythe when he becomes a ghost?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)