|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of music begins playing from inside the pyramid?
2. Who falls into a basket when trolleys begin escaping through the city?
(a) The Bursar.
(b) The Dean.
(c) The Patrician.
(d) The Archchancellor.
3. What does Bill Door feel for the first time after reaping a lot of corn in the book?
(d) Sick and exhausted.
4. Who acts carelessly during a fight at the university and sends off a fireball?
(a) The Bursar.
(b) The Archchancellor.
(c) The Dean.
(d) The Patrician.
5. Where does Death visit to find a gemstone to give to Miss Flitworth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man summoned during the séance claim the snowglobes to actually be?
2. What room does Windle Poons break into at the Unseen University?
3. Which of the following things is not in the chest of Miss Flitworth's that does not contain gold?
4. Who appears on an old mountain range just after Miss Flitworth learns she has died?
5. Who sees the new incarnation of Death, along with Bill Door, for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bill Door feel about the person who replaced him as the persona of Death?
2. What does Miss Flitworth do when Death reveals she is dead?
3. How are city eggs first described?
4. How is Death and Miss Flitworth's dancing at the harvest dance described?
5. How is the combination harvester first described?
6. What does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth about the nature of borrowed time?
7. What is in Miss Flitworth's three chests she keeps on her dresser?
8. How does Archchancellor Ridcully defeat a living compost heap in the book?
9. What is the nature of Bill Door's request for Ned Simnel to destroy his scythe?
10. What happens after Arthur removes a black disc from the ceiling of the pyramid?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)