|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stage does One-Man-Bucket say the eggs are in when they create more cities?
2. What does Bill Door mistake as the new incarnation of Death, in the cornfield?
(a) A broom.
(b) A scarecrow.
(c) The combination harvester covered in a tarp.
(d) Miss Flitworth.
3. What does everyone at the dance call Death near the end of the book?
(a) Good Old Bill.
(d) Ole Sam.
4. Who appears to Death after he sends a friend away at the end of the book?
(a) Miss Flitworth.
(b) Reg Shoe.
5. Who does Windle Poons ask Mrs. Cake to look after for him when he is ready to die?
(d) The Dean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color marble does Ludmilla find under the pyramid?
2. Who prepares a séance?
3. What do the group find the inside of the pyramid decorated with when they first enter it?
4. Who begins racing the combination harvester the first time it is used?
5. Who acts carelessly during a fight at the university and sends off a fireball?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is in Miss Flitworth's three chests she keeps on her dresser?
2. How do Miss Flitworth and Bill Door try to save their harvest during a hailstorm?
3. How does Miss Flitworth learn that Bill Door is really Death?
4. What does Windle Poons say he has learned about himself after dying at the end of the book?
5. What does Bill Door reveal to Miss Flitworth when she tells him her first name?
6. How does Bill Door become Death once again?
7. What instructions does Bill Door make after rescuing the little girl from a fire?
8. What does Mrs. Cake tell Windle Poons about the imbalance of life force between the present world and the astral?
9. How does Bill Door feel about the person who replaced him as the persona of Death?
10. How is the combination harvester first described?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)