|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of weather do Bill Door and Miss Flitworth endure while trying to collect their harvest?
(a) A hailstorm.
(c) A thunderstorm.
2. What is the name of the world's largest diamond in the book?
(b) Tear of Offer.
(d) The sphinx.
3. Who appears and gives Windle Poons a note of a death prediction?
(a) The Bursar.
(b) Sergeant Colon.
(c) Senior Wrangler.
(d) The Patrician.
4. How many devastating spells does the Dean announce he will use to destroy the hive?
5. Who turns into a bat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill Door feel for the first time after reaping a lot of corn in the book?
2. What does Death change his realm's landscape to at the end of the book?
3. What does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth that borrowed time is when he tells her he is also living on it?
4. What does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth the gray-robed figures that appear around them are?
5. Which of the following things is not in the chest of Miss Flitworth's that does not contain gold?
Short Essay Questions
1. What favor does Windle Poons ask of Mrs. Cake before wandering off in the book?
2. What does Windle Poons say he has learned about himself after dying at the end of the book?
3. What is the nature of the leaflets Windle Poons finds coming from the top of the pyramid?
4. How does Windle Poons break into the library of the Unseen University?
5. How is Death's visit to a flower shop described?
6. How do Miss Flitworth and Bill Door try to save their harvest during a hailstorm?
7. How are city eggs first described?
8. How does Miss Flitworth learn that Bill Door is really Death?
9. How is Death and Miss Flitworth's dancing at the harvest dance described?
10. How is Death's meeting with the Auditors atop a mountain described?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)