|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stage does One-Man-Bucket say the eggs are in when they create more cities?
2. How does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth he saw her name engraved?
(a) Her birth certificate.
(b) Her lifetimer.
(c) Her grave.
(d) Her back.
3. What does Bill Door flee into after his lifetimer empties?
(a) A car.
(b) A smithy.
(c) An elevator.
(d) A restaurant.
4. Who paints Fresh Start Club graffiti in the book?
(b) The Dean.
(c) Reg Shoe.
5. What is the small piece of Death that escapes and survives?
(a) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many chests does Miss Flitworth have sitting on her dresser?
2. What kind of alcohol casks cause the barn that Bill Door was staying in to blow up?
3. What does Bill Door mistake as the new incarnation of Death, in the cornfield?
4. What does Miss Flitworth realize has changed about her looks after Death reveals she has died?
5. What does Miss Flitworth realize Bill Door's arm really is when she touches it?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Death retrieve the Fear of Offer diamond?
2. What instructions does Bill Door make after rescuing the little girl from a fire?
3. Why can't Bill Door pick up his scythe when he becomes a ghost?
4. How is the combination harvester first described?
5. How is Death and Miss Flitworth's dancing at the harvest dance described?
6. How does Bill Door race the combination harvester?
7. What does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth about the nature of borrowed time?
8. What does Windle Poons say he has learned about himself after dying at the end of the book?
9. What happens after Arthur removes a black disc from the ceiling of the pyramid?
10. What is the nature of Bill Door's request for Ned Simnel to destroy his scythe?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)