|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who predicts Windle Poons' death in a letter given to him near the end of the book?
(a) Miss Flitworth.
2. Who does Windle Poons ask Mrs. Cake to allow to come with him on an investigation?
(c) Reg Shoe.
(d) The Dean.
3. Who glories in using his magic to destroy trolleys, but is unsuccessful?
(a) The Bursar.
(b) The Patrician.
(c) The Archchancellor.
(d) The Dean.
4. Who prepares a séance?
(b) Mrs. Cake.
(d) Miss Flitworth.
5. Who appears on an old mountain range just after Miss Flitworth learns she has died?
(a) Bill Door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stays behind in the room and struggles against pink tubing so others can escape?
2. How many chests does Miss Flitworth have sitting on her dresser?
3. What do the group find the inside of the pyramid decorated with when they first enter it?
4. What does Bill Door say to Miss Flitworth just as Death appears on a horse?
5. Whose curse words first turn into small flying creatures?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Death's visit to a flower shop described?
2. What happens after Arthur removes a black disc from the ceiling of the pyramid?
3. How do the wizards react when the trolleys begin increasing in number?
4. How is the inside of the pyramid described when Windle Poons and the others first enter it?
5. What does Miss Flitworth do when Death reveals she is dead?
6. How do Miss Flitworth and Bill Door try to save their harvest during a hailstorm?
7. How is Death and Miss Flitworth's dancing at the harvest dance described?
8. Why can't Bill Door pick up his scythe when he becomes a ghost?
9. How does Bill Door feel about the person who replaced him as the persona of Death?
10. How is Mrs. Cake's séance with One-Man-Bucket described?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)