|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Door reap for Miss Flitworth with his scythe?
2. What does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth the gray-robed figures that appear around them are?
(d) Grim reapers.
3. How does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth he saw her name engraved?
(a) Her lifetimer.
(b) Her grave.
(c) Her back.
(d) Her birth certificate.
4. Which of the following things does not happen after pink tubing begins erupting from the ceiling?
(a) The floor trembles.
(b) Steam erupts.
(c) Singing begins.
(d) The music stops.
5. Who wonders how something in the pyramid is alive if it is so rectangular?
(a) Windle Poons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of music begins playing from inside the pyramid?
2. What does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth he regrets when he realizes he is about to die?
3. What is the name of the town blacksmith?
4. Who appears on an old mountain range just after Miss Flitworth learns she has died?
5. How many chests does Miss Flitworth have sitting on her dresser?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nature of the leaflets Windle Poons finds coming from the top of the pyramid?
2. What does Bill Door reveal to Miss Flitworth when she tells him her first name?
3. What does Miss Flitworth do when Death reveals she is dead?
4. How is Mrs. Cake's séance with One-Man-Bucket described?
5. How does Archchancellor Ridcully defeat a living compost heap in the book?
6. What is the nature of Bill Door's request for Ned Simnel to destroy his scythe?
7. How does Death retrieve the Fear of Offer diamond?
8. How does Bill Door become Death once again?
9. What does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth about the nature of borrowed time?
10. How does Miss Flitworth learn that Bill Door is really Death?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)