|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the wizards shout when coming to save Windle Poons?
(c) See you.
2. Who is injured in the library when trolleys escape?
(a) Windle Poons.
(c) Reg Shoe.
3. Who turns into a bat?
4. What does the new incarnation of Death wear that angers Bill Door?
(a) A crown.
(d) A necklace.
5. What does the Archchancellor use to defeat a moving compost?
(a) Soy sauce.
(b) Ponzu sauce.
(d) Wow Wow sauce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who predicts Windle Poons' death in a letter given to him near the end of the book?
2. What stage does One-Man-Bucket say the eggs are in when they create more cities?
3. What does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth that borrowed time is when he tells her he is also living on it?
4. Who wonders if the ants inside the pyramid have a queen?
5. Who does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth to remind him owes him money before going to fight Death?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Miss Flitworth learn that Bill Door is really Death?
2. What does Windle Poons decide about what it means for a city to be alive?
3. What does Mrs. Cake tell Windle Poons about the imbalance of life force between the present world and the astral?
4. How are city eggs first described?
5. How does Schleppel help people escape the pink tubing in the book?
6. What happens after Arthur removes a black disc from the ceiling of the pyramid?
7. How is Death's visit to a flower shop described?
8. Why can't Bill Door pick up his scythe when he becomes a ghost?
9. What is in Miss Flitworth's three chests she keeps on her dresser?
10. What favor does Windle Poons ask of Mrs. Cake before wandering off in the book?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)