|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Death visit that he has trouble keeping anything alive that he buys?
(a) A candy shop.
(b) A flower shop.
(c) A lingerie shop.
(d) A cake shop.
2. What does Death change his realm's landscape to at the end of the book?
(a) The ocean.
(b) A river.
(d) Corn fields.
3. What interrupts the wizards' discussions of how to fight the ghosts at the Unseen University?
(a) A scream.
(b) A laugh.
(c) A gunshot.
(d) A cry.
4. What animal works as the university librarian?
(a) A zebra.
(b) A cat.
(c) A horse.
(d) An orangutan.
5. Who does Windle Poons ask Mrs. Cake to allow to come with him on an investigation?
(b) Reg Shoe.
(c) The Dean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Death send away at the end of the book?
2. What do the predators attacking the city begin to absorb from it?
3. Who appears and gives Windle Poons a note of a death prediction?
4. Who does Bill Door say is the only person with a hot enough furnace for him to use to fulfill his goals?
5. What does Bill Door feel for the first time after reaping a lot of corn in the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Miss Flitworth do when Death reveals she is dead?
2. How does Death retrieve the Fear of Offer diamond?
3. How does Miss Flitworth learn that Bill Door is really Death?
4. How does Bill Door race the combination harvester?
5. How does Windle Poons break into the library of the Unseen University?
6. Why can't Bill Door pick up his scythe when he becomes a ghost?
7. What does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth about the nature of borrowed time?
8. How does Schleppel help people escape the pink tubing in the book?
9. How does Bill Door become Death once again?
10. How do Miss Flitworth and Bill Door try to save their harvest during a hailstorm?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)