|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Door reap for Miss Flitworth with his scythe?
2. What does Death change his realm's landscape to at the end of the book?
(a) The ocean.
(c) Corn fields.
(d) A river.
3. What does Mrs. Cake say there is an imbalance in life force between?
(a) The present world and the astral.
(b) Heaven and hell.
(c) God and the devil.
(d) Good and evil.
4. Who gives Bill Door some sand from their lifetimer after his empties?
(b) Windle Poons.
(c) Reg Shoe.
(d) Miss Flitworth.
5. What does Bill Door feel for the first time after reaping a lot of corn in the book?
(b) Sick and exhausted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bill Door disgusted by regarding the new incarnation of Death when he first sees him?
2. Whose curse words first turn into small flying creatures?
3. Who does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth to remind him owes him money before going to fight Death?
4. Where does Death visit that he has trouble keeping anything alive that he buys?
5. Who does Death send away at the end of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth about the nature of borrowed time?
2. How do Miss Flitworth and Bill Door try to save their harvest during a hailstorm?
3. What is in Miss Flitworth's three chests she keeps on her dresser?
4. How does Windle Poons break into the library of the Unseen University?
5. What does Windle Poons say he has learned about himself after dying at the end of the book?
6. Why can't Bill Door pick up his scythe when he becomes a ghost?
7. How is Mrs. Cake's séance with One-Man-Bucket described?
8. How does Archchancellor Ridcully defeat a living compost heap in the book?
9. What instructions does Bill Door make after rescuing the little girl from a fire?
10. How does Bill Door race the combination harvester?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)