|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Death travel to the center of the universe to consult near the end of the book?
(a) The Archchancellor.
(b) The Dean.
(c) The Auditors.
2. Who begins racing the combination harvester the first time it is used?
(a) Senior Wrangler.
(b) Reg Shoe.
(c) Bill Door.
(d) Windle Poons.
3. What stage does One-Man-Bucket say the eggs are in when they create more cities?
4. Who glories in using his magic to destroy trolleys, but is unsuccessful?
(a) The Bursar.
(b) The Archchancellor.
(c) The Patrician.
(d) The Dean.
5. What kind of weapon does Bill Door use in the book?
(a) A scythe.
(b) A rope.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Mrs. Cake's precognition that she turns off in the book?
2. Who does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth to remind him owes him money before going to fight Death?
3. What begins showering from the top of the pyramid?
4. Who does Windle Poons ask Mrs. Cake to allow to come with him on an investigation?
5. Where does Death visit to find a gemstone to give to Miss Flitworth?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Windle Poons break into the library of the Unseen University?
2. What is the nature of the leaflets Windle Poons finds coming from the top of the pyramid?
3. How is Mrs. Cake's séance with One-Man-Bucket described?
4. How is Death's meeting with the Auditors atop a mountain described?
5. How is Death's visit to a flower shop described?
6. What is the nature of Bill Door's request for Ned Simnel to destroy his scythe?
7. How do the wizards react when the trolleys begin increasing in number?
8. What does Miss Flitworth do when Death reveals she is dead?
9. How does Schleppel help people escape the pink tubing in the book?
10. How is Death and Miss Flitworth's dancing at the harvest dance described?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)