|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Door feel for the first time after reaping a lot of corn in the book?
(a) Sick and exhausted.
2. What does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth he regrets when he realizes he is about to die?
(a) Not falling in love.
(b) Never having a child.
(c) Not eating more.
(d) Not preparing more.
3. Who remembers when this all will be again at the end of the book?
(b) Windle Poons.
(d) Bill Door.
4. What does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth the gray-robed figures that appear around them are?
(a) Grim reapers.
5. What color are the baskets the group finds inside the pyramid?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following demands does Bill Door NOT make regarding a little girl, after he saves her from a fire?
2. What does Miss Flitworth think about the fact that the public's ability to know when and where they are going to die isn't common knowledge?
3. What is the name of the world's largest diamond in the book?
4. What do the group find the inside of the pyramid decorated with when they first enter it?
5. What do the leaflets littering much of the city say after the hive is destroyed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Miss Flitworth learn that Bill Door is really Death?
2. How is Death's visit to a flower shop described?
3. How do the wizards react when the trolleys begin increasing in number?
4. What does Mrs. Cake tell Windle Poons about the imbalance of life force between the present world and the astral?
5. What happens after Arthur removes a black disc from the ceiling of the pyramid?
6. What does Bill Door reveal to Miss Flitworth when she tells him her first name?
7. What is the nature of the leaflets Windle Poons finds coming from the top of the pyramid?
8. How does Schleppel help people escape the pink tubing in the book?
9. Why can't Bill Door pick up his scythe when he becomes a ghost?
10. How is the inside of the pyramid described when Windle Poons and the others first enter it?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)