|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the world's largest diamond in the book?
(a) Tear of Offer.
(b) The sphinx.
2. What do the wizards of the Unseen University behave like when Windle and the others find them in the pyramid?
(c) In a trance.
3. What does Miss Flitworth realize Bill Door's arm really is when she touches it?
4. Who falls into a basket when trolleys begin escaping through the city?
(a) The Patrician.
(b) The Dean.
(c) The Bursar.
(d) The Archchancellor.
5. What kind of alcohol casks cause the barn that Bill Door was staying in to blow up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Death change his realm's landscape to at the end of the book?
2. What does Bill Door become when his lifetimer is empty?
3. Who remembers when this all will be again at the end of the book?
4. What does the new incarnation of Death wear that angers Bill Door?
5. Who turns into a bat?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the combination harvester first described?
2. What does Mrs. Cake tell Windle Poons about the imbalance of life force between the present world and the astral?
3. How do the wizards react when the trolleys begin increasing in number?
4. How does Bill Door feel about the person who replaced him as the persona of Death?
5. How does Archchancellor Ridcully defeat a living compost heap in the book?
6. How does Schleppel help people escape the pink tubing in the book?
7. What does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth about the nature of borrowed time?
8. Why can't Bill Door pick up his scythe when he becomes a ghost?
9. How is Mrs. Cake's séance with One-Man-Bucket described?
10. What favor does Windle Poons ask of Mrs. Cake before wandering off in the book?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)