|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth the gray-robed figures that appear around them are?
(c) Grim reapers.
2. What is the small piece of Death that escapes and survives?
(a) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
3. How many devastating spells does the Dean announce he will use to destroy the hive?
4. What does Bill Door mistake as the new incarnation of Death, in the cornfield?
(a) The combination harvester covered in a tarp.
(b) A scarecrow.
(c) Miss Flitworth.
(d) A broom.
5. How does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth he saw her name engraved?
(a) Her birth certificate.
(b) Her grave.
(c) Her lifetimer.
(d) Her back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who predicts Windle Poons' death in a letter given to him near the end of the book?
2. Who does Death travel to the center of the universe to consult near the end of the book?
3. What is Bill Door and Miss Flitworth's discussion of ethics interrupted by?
4. Which of the following characters do not investigate the things showering from the top of the pyramid?
5. Who wonders if the ants inside the pyramid have a queen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Windle Poons say he has learned about himself after dying at the end of the book?
2. How do Miss Flitworth and Bill Door try to save their harvest during a hailstorm?
3. What does Miss Flitworth do when Death reveals she is dead?
4. How does Bill Door become Death once again?
5. How does Bill Door race the combination harvester?
6. How does Schleppel help people escape the pink tubing in the book?
7. How does Windle Poons break into the library of the Unseen University?
8. What is the nature of the leaflets Windle Poons finds coming from the top of the pyramid?
9. What favor does Windle Poons ask of Mrs. Cake before wandering off in the book?
10. How does Miss Flitworth learn that Bill Door is really Death?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)