|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bill Door disgusted by regarding the new incarnation of Death when he first sees him?
(a) His new outfit.
(b) His scythe.
(c) His mask.
(d) His blatant posing.
2. Who stays behind in the room and struggles against pink tubing so others can escape?
(a) Miss Flitworth.
(b) Bill Door.
(c) Windle Poons.
3. Which of the following things does Bill Door NOT use to sharpen his weapon on?
(a) The first rays of dawn.
4. Who is Miss Flitworth reunited with after she dies?
5. Who appears and gives Windle Poons a note of a death prediction?
(a) The Patrician.
(b) Sergeant Colon.
(c) Senior Wrangler.
(d) The Bursar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who falls into a basket when trolleys begin escaping through the city?
2. What kind of weapon does Bill Door use in the book?
3. Who appears on the opposite side of the mall queen and reveals his true form as a giant, shaggy monster?
4. Who retrieves a black disc from the ceiling?
5. Who appears to Death after he sends a friend away at the end of the book?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)