|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal works as the university librarian?
(a) A zebra.
(b) A cat.
(c) An orangutan.
(d) A horse.
2. What does the Archchancellor use to defeat a moving compost?
(a) Soy sauce.
(b) Wow Wow sauce.
(d) Ponzu sauce.
3. Who appears to Death after he sends a friend away at the end of the book?
(a) Reg Shoe.
(c) Miss Flitworth.
4. What kind of weather do Bill Door and Miss Flitworth endure while trying to collect their harvest?
(b) A hailstorm.
(c) A thunderstorm.
5. What do the wizards of the Unseen University behave like when Windle and the others find them in the pyramid?
(c) In a trance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill Door mistake as the new incarnation of Death, in the cornfield?
2. What kind of weapon does Bill Door use in the book?
3. What do the group find the inside of the pyramid decorated with when they first enter it?
4. Who does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth to remind him owes him money before going to fight Death?
5. What color are the baskets the group finds inside the pyramid?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Miss Flitworth learn that Bill Door is really Death?
2. How are city eggs first described?
3. How does Bill Door feel about the person who replaced him as the persona of Death?
4. How is the combination harvester first described?
5. What is the nature of the leaflets Windle Poons finds coming from the top of the pyramid?
6. How is Death's meeting with the Auditors atop a mountain described?
7. Why can't Bill Door pick up his scythe when he becomes a ghost?
8. How does Schleppel help people escape the pink tubing in the book?
9. How do the wizards react when the trolleys begin increasing in number?
10. What instructions does Bill Door make after rescuing the little girl from a fire?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)