|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of alcohol casks cause the barn that Bill Door was staying in to blow up?
2. What color marble does Ludmilla find under the pyramid?
3. What does the new incarnation of Death wear that angers Bill Door?
(c) A necklace.
(d) A crown.
4. Who paints Fresh Start Club graffiti in the book?
(b) Reg Shoe.
(c) The Dean.
5. What does the Archchancellor use to defeat a moving compost?
(a) Ponzu sauce.
(c) Soy sauce.
(d) Wow Wow sauce.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many chests does Miss Flitworth have sitting on her dresser?
2. Who sees the new incarnation of Death, along with Bill Door, for the first time?
3. What is Bill Door disgusted by regarding the new incarnation of Death when he first sees him?
4. Which of the following things is not in the chest of Miss Flitworth's that does not contain gold?
5. Who does Bill Door hire to destroy his scythe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is in Miss Flitworth's three chests she keeps on her dresser?
2. How is the combination harvester first described?
3. What does Windle Poons say he has learned about himself after dying at the end of the book?
4. How does Schleppel help people escape the pink tubing in the book?
5. How does Miss Flitworth learn that Bill Door is really Death?
6. What instructions does Bill Door make after rescuing the little girl from a fire?
7. What is the nature of Bill Door's request for Ned Simnel to destroy his scythe?
8. What does Mrs. Cake tell Windle Poons about the imbalance of life force between the present world and the astral?
9. What favor does Windle Poons ask of Mrs. Cake before wandering off in the book?
10. How do Miss Flitworth and Bill Door try to save their harvest during a hailstorm?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)