|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room does Windle Poons break into at the Unseen University?
(a) The dean's office.
(b) The library.
(c) His office.
(d) The cafeteria.
2. Who prepares a séance?
(a) Miss Flitworth.
(c) Mrs. Cake.
3. Who predicts Windle Poons' death in a letter given to him near the end of the book?
(c) Miss Flitworth.
4. Which of the following things does Bill Door NOT use to sharpen his weapon on?
(b) The first rays of dawn.
5. Who wonders if the ants inside the pyramid have a queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who paints Fresh Start Club graffiti in the book?
2. Who does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth to remind him owes him money before going to fight Death?
3. What do the leaflets littering much of the city say after the hive is destroyed?
4. Who appears and gives Windle Poons a note of a death prediction?
5. Who wonders how something in the pyramid is alive if it is so rectangular?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth about the nature of borrowed time?
2. How is Death's visit to a flower shop described?
3. What does Windle Poons say he has learned about himself after dying at the end of the book?
4. How does Bill Door feel about the person who replaced him as the persona of Death?
5. What does Mrs. Cake tell Windle Poons about the imbalance of life force between the present world and the astral?
6. How does Miss Flitworth learn that Bill Door is really Death?
7. How does Windle Poons break into the library of the Unseen University?
8. How does Bill Door race the combination harvester?
9. How are city eggs first described?
10. What does Miss Flitworth do when Death reveals she is dead?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)