|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bill Door say is the only person with a hot enough furnace for him to use to fulfill his goals?
(b) Windle Poons.
(c) Ned Simnel.
(d) The Patrician.
2. What does the person Bill Door hires to destroy his scythe first try to destroy it with?
3. What is everyone in town amazed at when they see the combination harvester work for the first time?
(a) How quiet it is.
(b) That it is shiny.
(c) How quickly it reaps corn.
(d) How loud it is.
4. Who does the person performing a séance summon during the ceremony?
(a) Reg Shoe.
(c) Senior Wrangler.
(d) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
5. What does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth the gray-robed figures that appear around them are?
(a) Grim reapers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees the new incarnation of Death, along with Bill Door, for the first time?
2. What do the wizards shout when coming to save Windle Poons?
3. Who glories in using his magic to destroy trolleys, but is unsuccessful?
4. Who predicts Windle Poons' death in a letter given to him near the end of the book?
5. What kind of weather do Bill Door and Miss Flitworth endure while trying to collect their harvest?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)