Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bill Door hire to destroy his scythe?
(c) Ned Simnel.
(d) Arthur Winkings.
2. What kind of music begins playing from inside the pyramid?
3. What is Bill Door disgusted by regarding the new incarnation of Death when he first sees him?
(a) His scythe.
(b) His blatant posing.
(c) His new outfit.
(d) His mask.
4. What do the predators attacking the city begin to absorb from it?
(a) Its sanity.
(b) Its essence.
(c) Its happiness.
(d) Its color.
5. Who does Death travel to the center of the universe to consult near the end of the book?
(a) The Dean.
(c) The Archchancellor.
(d) The Auditors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What begins showering from the top of the pyramid?
2. How many devastating spells does the Dean announce he will use to destroy the hive?
3. Who glories in using his magic to destroy trolleys, but is unsuccessful?
4. Where does Death visit that he has trouble keeping anything alive that he buys?
5. What does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth he regrets when he realizes he is about to die?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)