|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bill Door disgusted by regarding the new incarnation of Death when he first sees him?
(a) His new outfit.
(b) His mask.
(c) His blatant posing.
(d) His scythe.
2. How many devastating spells does the Dean announce he will use to destroy the hive?
3. Who appears to Death after he sends a friend away at the end of the book?
(a) Miss Flitworth.
(b) Reg Shoe.
4. What do the leaflets littering much of the city say after the hive is destroyed?
(b) Everything must go.
(c) Now or never.
(d) Oh well.
5. What does Mrs. Cake say there is an imbalance in life force between?
(a) Heaven and hell.
(b) The present world and the astral.
(c) God and the devil.
(d) Good and evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many chests does Miss Flitworth have sitting on her dresser?
2. What does Bill Door reap for Miss Flitworth with his scythe?
3. What is everyone in town amazed at when they see the combination harvester work for the first time?
4. What is the small piece of Death that escapes and survives?
5. Who is injured in the library when trolleys escape?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)