|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Door tell Miss Flitworth the gray-robed figures that appear around them are?
(c) Grim reapers.
2. What does Bill Door reap for Miss Flitworth with his scythe?
3. Who does Death travel to the center of the universe to consult near the end of the book?
(a) The Auditors.
(b) The Dean.
(c) The Archchancellor.
4. What is everyone in town amazed at when they see the combination harvester work for the first time?
(a) How quiet it is.
(b) How loud it is.
(c) How quickly it reaps corn.
(d) That it is shiny.
5. What does Bill Door become when his lifetimer is empty?
(a) A zombie.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A ghost.
(d) A demon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following things does Bill Door NOT use to sharpen his weapon on?
2. Who does Windle Poons ask Mrs. Cake to look after for him when he is ready to die?
3. What does Mrs. Cake say there is an imbalance in life force between?
4. How many devastating spells does the Dean announce he will use to destroy the hive?
5. What does Bill Door explain that the little girl he saved from a fire is living on?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)