|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the supreme god that oversees the meeting held at the beginning of the book?
2. Where does Bill Door suggest Miss Flitworth's fiancé probably died?
(a) The forest.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The jungle.
(d) The sea.
3. What room does Windle Poons break into at the Unseen University?
(a) The dean's office.
(b) An old classroom.
(c) His old office.
(d) The library.
4. What does Miss Flitworth do when Bill Door hesitates to help a little girl in a fire?
(a) Laughs at him.
(c) Yells at him.
(d) Slaps him.
5. What is the name of the wizard that is dying at the beginning of the book?
(a) Reg Shoe.
(b) Bill Door.
(c) Windle Poons.
(d) Arthur Winkings.
6. What does Bill Door complain is too noisy in Miss Flitworth's parlor?
(a) Her clock.
(b) Her radio.
(c) Her bird.
(d) Her dog.
7. What is the name of the bashful banshee who passes notes?
8. Who is customarily present at the death of a wizard, but was not when the wizard was dying?
(b) The Dean.
(c) The Patrician.
(d) The Bursar.
9. What is the name of the university discussed in the book?
(a) Harvest University.
(b) Domain University.
(c) Unseen University.
(d) Wizard University.
10. What does an auditor refer to himself as that causes him to blow up in flame?
11. What kind of pie does the wizard request before dying?
12. What is the name of Death's loyal human assistant?
13. What is the name of the support group for dead people that is advertised inside Windle Poons' coffin?
(a) The Undead Club.
(b) The Fresh Start Club.
(c) The Club of the Dead.
(d) The Club of New Beginnings.
14. What is the name of Death's horse?
15. What is the name of the wife of the male vampire at the Fresh Start Club?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do mysterious objects first start appearing in the book?
2. How long do Bill Door and Miss Flitworth sit in silence when he visits her in her parlor?
3. What does Bill Door claim he has no belief in after admitting he is afraid of dying?
4. What do the indistinct gray figures say the incarnation of Death has developed at the beginning of the book?
5. Who gives Mrs. Cake the brush-off when she shows up at the university looking for help?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)