|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does an auditor refer to himself as that causes him to blow up in flame?
2. How does the narrator describe the relationship between the Unseen University and the Patrician?
3. In what city is the university discussed in the book located?
4. What does Bill Door have trouble grasping when trying to appear human?
(a) Others' feelings.
(b) Common idioms and turns of phrase.
(c) A conscience.
5. What does the medium break so that her spiritual friend can weaponize its spirit?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A painting.
(d) A vase.
6. Who secretly follows Windle Poons home after his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
(b) The Bursar.
(d) Bill Door.
7. Who does the medium decide to ask for help after discovering the reason for the poltergeist activity in the book?
(a) Her school mates.
(b) The wizards.
(c) The police.
(d) Her friends.
8. What kind of wound does Windle Poons suffer while in an old, dangerous neighborhood?
(a) He is cut by glass.
(c) He is punched.
9. What is the name of the medium whose ceiling caves in from the poltergeist activity in the book?
(a) Doreen Winkings.
(d) Mrs. Cake.
10. What is the name of the river Windle Poons jumps into after becoming undead?
(a) Morpork River.
(b) Harvest River.
(c) Ankh River.
(d) Smith River.
11. What kind of pie does the wizard request before dying?
12. What does the friend the medium contacts say is crowded and is causing poltergeist activity?
(a) The life force.
(b) Astral plane.
(c) The offler.
(d) The afterlife.
13. What do the wizards find an assortment of when they first arrive at the Patrician's palace?
14. Where does Windle Poons retrieve some hidden money?
(a) Under some floorboards.
(b) In a safe.
(c) In a closet.
(d) Under his mattress.
15. What room does Windle Poons break into at the Unseen University?
(a) The library.
(b) An old classroom.
(c) The dean's office.
(d) His old office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the male vampire at the Fresh Start Club?
2. What does Death find a backlog on his desk when sent back to his study in a dream?
3. What is Windle Poons disappointed to realize about being undead after visiting a dangerous neighborhood?
4. How does Bill Door awaken from a dream in the book?
5. What is the name of the bashful banshee who passes notes?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)