|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Death's horse?
2. What is the name of the medium whose ceiling caves in from the poltergeist activity in the book?
(c) Mrs. Cake.
(d) Doreen Winkings.
3. What is the name of the bogeyman who prefers to stay hidden?
(b) Reg Shoe.
4. What is the name of the old, dangerous neighborhood that Windle Poons wanders into?
5. What does Miss Flitworth do when Bill Door hesitates to help a little girl in a fire?
(a) Slaps him.
(c) Yells at him.
(d) Laughs at him.
6. What does the medium break so that her spiritual friend can weaponize its spirit?
(a) A vase.
(b) A knife.
(c) A painting.
(d) A gun.
7. What do the mysterious objects that begin appearing in the book resemble?
8. What does the friend the medium contacts say is crowded and is causing poltergeist activity?
(a) The offler.
(b) The afterlife.
(c) The life force.
(d) Astral plane.
9. Who is customarily present at the death of a wizard, but was not when the wizard was dying?
(a) The Patrician.
(c) The Dean.
(d) The Bursar.
10. What is the name of the old woman who Death finds work with as a human?
(a) Doreen Winkings.
(b) Ludmilla Cake.
(c) Evadne Cake.
(d) Renata Flitworth.
11. What is the name of the bashful banshee who passes notes?
12. What do the wizards find an assortment of when they first arrive at the Patrician's palace?
13. What do the townsfolk refer to Bill Door as?
(a) "Good Old Bill".
(b) "Dead as a Doornail".
(c) "Frightening Bill".
14. What is the name of a small piece of Bill Door's former self, incarnated for the reaping of rat souls?
(b) Reg Shoe.
(d) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
15. What does Bill Door complain is too noisy in Miss Flitworth's parlor?
(a) Her dog.
(b) Her clock.
(c) Her radio.
(d) Her bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Death find a backlog on his desk when sent back to his study in a dream?
2. What is the name of the wizard that uses a magical device to measure the ambient magical energy in Ankh-Morpork?
3. What are the indistinct gray figures that discuss the incarnation of Death at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the name of the device Death has that measures the remaining days of his life?
5. Which of the following items do Windle Poons' friends not do against him to try and make him die again?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)