|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the medium's daughter that is a werewolf?
2. What is the name of the bashful banshee who passes notes?
3. What is the name of the old, dangerous neighborhood that Windle Poons wanders into?
4. What do the townsfolk refer to Bill Door as?
(b) "Dead as a Doornail".
(c) "Frightening Bill".
(d) "Good Old Bill".
5. What does Bill Door complain is too noisy in Miss Flitworth's parlor?
(a) Her clock.
(b) Her bird.
(c) Her radio.
(d) Her dog.
6. What is the name of the supreme god that oversees the meeting held at the beginning of the book?
7. What is the name of the river Windle Poons jumps into after becoming undead?
(a) Harvest River.
(b) Smith River.
(c) Morpork River.
(d) Ankh River.
8. Who owns the piece of furniture in which the mysterious object first begins appearing in the book?
(b) Archchancellor Ridcully.
(c) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
(d) The Bursar.
9. Where does Windle Poons retrieve some hidden money?
(a) In a closet.
(b) In a safe.
(c) Under some floorboards.
(d) Under his mattress.
10. What is the name of the dance described at the beginning of the book?
(a) Parking dance.
(b) Morris dance.
(c) Harvest dance.
(d) Francis dance.
11. Where does the wizard who dies at the beginning of the book wake up after dying?
(a) In a hospital.
(b) A chapel.
(c) In hell.
(d) In heaven.
12. What is the name of a small piece of Bill Door's former self, incarnated for the reaping of rat souls?
(a) Reg Shoe.
(d) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
13. Who secretly follows Windle Poons home after his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
(a) Bill Door.
(c) The Bursar.
14. What kind of tree does the narrator discuss as living thousands of years in the book?
15. What does the medium break so that her spiritual friend can weaponize its spirit?
(a) A gun.
(b) A painting.
(c) A knife.
(d) A vase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill Door see in a dream after leaving Miss Flitworth's parlor for tea?
2. How does Bill Door awaken from a dream in the book?
3. What does the narrator say the persona of Death was created from?
4. What does the friend the medium contacts say is crowded and is causing poltergeist activity?
5. What is the name of the support group for dead people that is advertised inside Windle Poons' coffin?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)