|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose palace sends a squad of guards to come investigate the sudden poltergeist activity at the university?
(a) Senior Wrangler.
(b) The Archchancellor.
(c) The Patrician.
(d) The Dean.
2. How long do Bill Door and Miss Flitworth sit in silence when he visits her in her parlor?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 15 minutes.
3. What crashes at the Unseen University that almost injures many wizards?
(a) A painting.
(b) A chandelier.
(d) A statue.
4. What is the name of the wife of the male vampire at the Fresh Start Club?
5. What does an auditor refer to himself as that causes him to blow up in flame?
6. What is the name of the old, dangerous neighborhood that Windle Poons wanders into?
7. What kind of wound does Windle Poons suffer while in an old, dangerous neighborhood?
(b) He is cut by glass.
(d) He is punched.
8. What do the mysterious objects that begin appearing in the book resemble?
9. What is the name of the medium's daughter that is a werewolf?
10. What does the Archchancellor scold Windle Poons for his lack of when trying to make him die again?
11. What is the name of the university discussed in the book?
(a) Harvest University.
(b) Wizard University.
(c) Unseen University.
(d) Domain University.
12. What color do the figures in empty robes wear that report in Death's absence?
13. What is the name of the river Windle Poons jumps into after becoming undead?
(a) Smith River.
(b) Ankh River.
(c) Harvest River.
(d) Morpork River.
14. What kind of tree does the narrator discuss as living thousands of years in the book?
15. What kind of breakfast does Miss Flitworth feed to Bill Door?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the medium whose ceiling caves in from the poltergeist activity in the book?
2. What is the name of the place Death decides to spend his remaining time alive after leaving his post?
3. In what city is the university discussed in the book located?
4. What is the name of the device Death has that measures the remaining days of his life?
5. Where does Windle Poons retrieve some hidden money?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)