|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the wizard that is dying at the beginning of the book?
2. What is the name of the device Death has that measures the remaining days of his life?
(b) Tear of Offler.
3. What is the name of the person who tries to find out why the wizards are stopping traffic to bury Windle Poons?
(a) Sergeant Colon.
(d) The Patrician.
4. What does the Archchancellor scold Windle Poons for his lack of when trying to make him die again?
5. What is the name of a small piece of Bill Door's former self, incarnated for the reaping of rat souls?
(c) Reg Shoe.
(d) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
6. What does a small child tell Bill Door he looks like just after moving to Discworld?
(a) A happy man.
(b) A myserious figure.
(c) A healthy person.
(d) A skeleton with clothes on.
7. What does the narrator say the persona of Death was created from?
(b) People's understanding of death.
8. What title does the Patrician have in Ankh-Morpork?
(b) Lieutenant Sergeant.
(c) Mayoral dictator.
9. What is the name of the medium whose ceiling caves in from the poltergeist activity in the book?
(b) Doreen Winkings.
(d) Mrs. Cake.
10. What do the townsfolk refer to Bill Door as?
(a) "Frightening Bill".
(c) "Good Old Bill".
(d) "Dead as a Doornail".
11. What is the name of the spirit friend the medium contacts to find out why the poltergeist activity is occurring?
(a) Windle Poons.
(b) Reg Shoe.
(d) Senior Wrangler.
12. What kind of games does Bill Door play after acquainting himself with the townspeople?
(d) Chance and skill.
13. What does the medium break so that her spiritual friend can weaponize its spirit?
(a) A painting.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A vase.
14. What does the friend the medium contacts say is crowded and is causing poltergeist activity?
(a) Astral plane.
(b) The offler.
(c) The life force.
(d) The afterlife.
15. Where does Windle Poons retrieve some hidden money?
(a) Under some floorboards.
(b) Under his mattress.
(c) In a closet.
(d) In a safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bill Door awaken from a dream in the book?
2. What kind of pie does the wizard request before dying?
3. What is the name of the wizard that uses a magical device to measure the ambient magical energy in Ankh-Morpork?
4. What is the name of the supreme god that oversees the meeting held at the beginning of the book?
5. What is the relationship between Archchancellor Ridcully and the Chief Priest in the book?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)