|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator explain is building up in the world in the absence of death?
2. What does the Archchancellor scold Windle Poons for his lack of when trying to make him die again?
3. What does Bill Door think Miss Flitworth's parlor reminds him of?
(a) A dungeon.
(b) A king's tomb.
(c) A thrift store.
(d) A museum.
4. What is the name of the bridge where Windle Poons goes after becoming undead?
(a) Heckler Bridge.
(b) Diamond Bridge.
(c) Ankh Bridge.
(d) Brass Bridge.
5. Which of the following things does Windle NOT find mysteriously appearing at his house when he goes to retrieve some money?
(b) Bags of candy.
(c) A broken sphere.
(d) A metal wheel.
6. What is the name of the zombie that first greets Windle Poons at his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
(a) Windle Poons.
(d) Reg Shoe.
7. What does Miss Flitworth do when Bill Door hesitates to help a little girl in a fire?
(b) Yells at him.
(c) Laughs at him.
(d) Slaps him.
8. What is the name of the medium's daughter that is a werewolf?
9. What does Bill Door complain is too noisy in Miss Flitworth's parlor?
(a) Her bird.
(b) Her dog.
(c) Her radio.
(d) Her clock.
10. Where does Bill Door suggest Miss Flitworth's fiancé probably died?
(a) The mountains.
(b) The sea.
(c) The forest.
(d) The jungle.
11. What title does the Patrician have in Ankh-Morpork?
(b) Lieutenant Sergeant.
(c) Mayoral dictator.
12. Who does the medium decide to ask for help after discovering the reason for the poltergeist activity in the book?
(a) The wizards.
(b) Her friends.
(c) Her school mates.
(d) The police.
13. What is the name of the old woman who Death finds work with as a human?
(a) Renata Flitworth.
(b) Evadne Cake.
(c) Doreen Winkings.
(d) Ludmilla Cake.
14. What is the name of a small piece of Bill Door's former self, incarnated for the reaping of rat souls?
(a) Reg Shoe.
(d) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
15. What kind of games does Bill Door play after acquainting himself with the townspeople?
(d) Chance and skill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the friend the medium contacts say is crowded and is causing poltergeist activity?
2. What does Windle find the gardener at the Unseen University using instead of a wheelbarrow?
3. What does Bill Door try and amuse townsfolk with his poor skills in?
4. Who is the author of the book "Reaper Man"?
5. What crashes at the Unseen University that almost injures many wizards?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)