|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the wizards find an assortment of when they first arrive at the Patrician's palace?
2. What is the name of the university discussed in the book?
(a) Domain University.
(b) Harvest University.
(c) Unseen University.
(d) Wizard University.
3. In what city is the university discussed in the book located?
4. How old is the wizard that is dying at the beginning of the book?
5. What does an auditor refer to himself as that causes him to blow up in flame?
6. How many hours does Bill Door discover someone has stolen from his lifetimer while in a hayloft?
7. What is the name of the wolfman?
(d) Reg Shoe.
8. Which of the following items do Windle Poons' friends not do against him to try and make him die again?
(a) Show colves of garlic in his face.
(b) Grab his limbs.
(c) Pray over him.
(d) Calls him a fiend.
9. How does the narrator describe the relationship between the Unseen University and the Patrician?
10. What is the name of the bashful banshee who passes notes?
11. What is the name of Death's loyal human assistant?
12. What does Bill Door claim he has no belief in after admitting he is afraid of dying?
(b) The afterlife.
13. What does Bill Door think Miss Flitworth's parlor reminds him of?
(a) A king's tomb.
(b) A museum.
(c) A thrift store.
(d) A dungeon.
14. What do the townsfolk refer to Bill Door as?
(a) "Dead as a Doornail".
(c) "Frightening Bill".
(d) "Good Old Bill".
15. What does Bill Door see in a dream after leaving Miss Flitworth's parlor for tea?
(a) The new persona of Death.
(b) His horse.
(c) A gray, robed figure.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who walks Windle Poons home after his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
2. What is the name of the medium whose ceiling caves in from the poltergeist activity in the book?
3. How does Bill Door awaken from a dream in the book?
4. What does Bill Door complain is too noisy in Miss Flitworth's parlor?
5. What is the name of the person who tries to find out why the wizards are stopping traffic to bury Windle Poons?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)