|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Door see in a dream after leaving Miss Flitworth's parlor for tea?
(a) His horse.
(b) A gray, robed figure.
(c) The new persona of Death.
(d) His mother.
2. What kind of breakfast does Miss Flitworth feed to Bill Door?
3. What are the indistinct gray figures that discuss the incarnation of Death at the beginning of the book?
(b) Auditors of Reality.
(d) Grim reapers.
4. Who owns the piece of furniture in which the mysterious object first begins appearing in the book?
(a) Archchancellor Ridcully.
(b) The Bursar.
(c) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
5. What is the name that Death takes on when he acts as a human?
(a) Windle Poons.
(b) Bill Door.
(c) Reg Shoe.
(d) Senior Wrangler.
6. How does the narrator describe the relationship between the Unseen University and the Patrician?
7. What is the name of the river Windle Poons jumps into after becoming undead?
(a) Morpork River.
(b) Harvest River.
(c) Ankh River.
(d) Smith River.
8. What is the relationship between Archchancellor Ridcully and the Chief Priest in the book?
(a) Father and son.
9. Which of the following items do Windle Poons' friends not do against him to try and make him die again?
(a) Show colves of garlic in his face.
(b) Calls him a fiend.
(c) Pray over him.
(d) Grab his limbs.
10. What does a small child tell Bill Door he looks like just after moving to Discworld?
(a) A skeleton with clothes on.
(b) A healthy person.
(c) A happy man.
(d) A myserious figure.
11. What is the name of the bridge where Windle Poons goes after becoming undead?
(a) Brass Bridge.
(b) Heckler Bridge.
(c) Ankh Bridge.
(d) Diamond Bridge.
12. What is the name of the archchancellor in the book?
13. What is Windle Poons disappointed to realize about being undead after visiting a dangerous neighborhood?
(a) That he frightens all who see him.
(b) That he can't eat.
(c) That his dog no longer likes him.
(d) That his friends have moved.
14. What is the name of the zombie that first greets Windle Poons at his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
(a) Reg Shoe.
(b) Windle Poons.
15. Where do mysterious objects first start appearing in the book?
(a) In Windle's home.
(b) In a church.
(c) A cupboard.
(d) In a sink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bill Door able to accurately describe to Miss Flitworth that surprises her?
2. Who is the author of the book "Reaper Man"?
3. What does the narrator say the persona of Death was created from?
4. What is the name of Death's loyal human assistant?
5. How many hours does Bill Door discover someone has stolen from his lifetimer while in a hayloft?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)