|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Windle Poons run into on the bridge that he goes to just after becoming undead?
(a) Arthur Winkings.
(b) Reg Shoe.
(c) Sergeant Colon.
(d) The Patrician.
2. What does Bill Door claim he has no belief in after admitting he is afraid of dying?
(a) The afterlife.
3. What does an auditor refer to himself as that causes him to blow up in flame?
4. What is the relationship between Archchancellor Ridcully and the Chief Priest in the book?
(d) Father and son.
5. What does Bill Door think Miss Flitworth's parlor reminds him of?
(a) A dungeon.
(b) A thrift store.
(c) A king's tomb.
(d) A museum.
6. What is the name of the medium whose ceiling caves in from the poltergeist activity in the book?
(a) Doreen Winkings.
(c) Mrs. Cake.
7. How many hours does Bill Door discover someone has stolen from his lifetimer while in a hayloft?
8. What is the name of a small piece of Bill Door's former self, incarnated for the reaping of rat souls?
(a) Reg Shoe.
(d) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
9. Who walks Windle Poons home after his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
10. What is the name of Miss Flitworth's long lost fiancé?
11. What does a small child tell Bill Door he looks like just after moving to Discworld?
(a) A healthy person.
(b) A skeleton with clothes on.
(c) A happy man.
(d) A myserious figure.
12. What kind of breakfast does Miss Flitworth feed to Bill Door?
13. What is the name of the wife of the male vampire at the Fresh Start Club?
14. What kind of pie does the wizard request before dying?
15. What crashes at the Unseen University that almost injures many wizards?
(a) A painting.
(b) A statue.
(d) A chandelier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill Door see in a dream after leaving Miss Flitworth's parlor for tea?
2. What does the medium break so that her spiritual friend can weaponize its spirit?
3. What does the friend the medium contacts say is crowded and is causing poltergeist activity?
4. What color do the figures in empty robes wear that report in Death's absence?
5. Whose palace sends a squad of guards to come investigate the sudden poltergeist activity at the university?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)