|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items do Windle Poons' friends not do against him to try and make him die again?
(a) Grab his limbs.
(b) Show colves of garlic in his face.
(c) Pray over him.
(d) Calls him a fiend.
2. How many hours does Bill Door discover someone has stolen from his lifetimer while in a hayloft?
3. Who secretly follows Windle Poons home after his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
(a) The Bursar.
(b) Bill Door.
4. What is the name of the local hoodlum discussed in the book?
(b) Arthur Winkings.
(c) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
(d) Windle Poons.
5. What is the name of the medium whose ceiling caves in from the poltergeist activity in the book?
(b) Mrs. Cake.
(c) Doreen Winkings.
6. What do the indistinct gray figures say the incarnation of Death has developed at the beginning of the book?
(a) A phobia.
(b) A personality.
(c) A conscience.
(d) A disease.
7. What is the name of the wife of the male vampire at the Fresh Start Club?
8. What is the name of the archchancellor in the book?
9. What is the name of Miss Flitworth's long lost fiancé?
10. How long do Bill Door and Miss Flitworth sit in silence when he visits her in her parlor?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
11. What does Windle find the gardener at the Unseen University using instead of a wheelbarrow?
(a) A golf cart.
(b) A truck.
(c) A wire basket.
(d) A shopping cart.
12. What does the friend the medium contacts say is crowded and is causing poltergeist activity?
(a) The life force.
(b) The afterlife.
(c) Astral plane.
(d) The offler.
13. What is the name of the person who tries to find out why the wizards are stopping traffic to bury Windle Poons?
(a) Sergeant Colon.
(d) The Patrician.
14. What does the medium break so that her spiritual friend can weaponize its spirit?
(a) A knife.
(b) A painting.
(c) A vase.
(d) A gun.
15. What is the name of Death's horse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the medium decide to ask for help after discovering the reason for the poltergeist activity in the book?
2. What is the name of the bridge where Windle Poons goes after becoming undead?
3. What does the narrator consider the life of that only lives one day and never eats?
4. In what city is the university discussed in the book located?
5. Who is the author of the book "Reaper Man"?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)