|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the friend the medium contacts say is crowded and is causing poltergeist activity?
(a) Astral plane.
(b) The afterlife.
(c) The offler.
(d) The life force.
2. Where do mysterious objects first start appearing in the book?
(a) In a church.
(b) In a sink.
(c) A cupboard.
(d) In Windle's home.
3. What is the name of the support group for dead people that is advertised inside Windle Poons' coffin?
(a) The Fresh Start Club.
(b) The Club of the Dead.
(c) The Club of New Beginnings.
(d) The Undead Club.
4. What is the name of the gardener at the Unseen University?
(a) Bill Door.
5. How old is the wizard that is dying at the beginning of the book?
6. What does an auditor refer to himself as that causes him to blow up in flame?
7. Who does Windle Poons run into on the bridge that he goes to just after becoming undead?
(a) The Patrician.
(b) Arthur Winkings.
(c) Reg Shoe.
(d) Sergeant Colon.
8. What does Miss Flitworth do when Bill Door hesitates to help a little girl in a fire?
(a) Yells at him.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Laughs at him.
9. What is the name of Death's loyal human assistant?
10. What kind of pie does the wizard request before dying?
11. What does Miss Flitworth try to kill with poisoned food?
12. What is the name of the dance described at the beginning of the book?
(a) Harvest dance.
(b) Francis dance.
(c) Morris dance.
(d) Parking dance.
13. What does the narrator say the persona of Death was created from?
(b) People's understanding of death.
14. What does Bill Door try and amuse townsfolk with his poor skills in?
15. What is the name of the wizard that is dying at the beginning of the book?
(a) Reg Shoe.
(b) Arthur Winkings.
(c) Bill Door.
(d) Windle Poons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What title does the Patrician have in Ankh-Morpork?
2. Whose palace sends a squad of guards to come investigate the sudden poltergeist activity at the university?
3. What does Bill Door claim he has no belief in after admitting he is afraid of dying?
4. What is the name of the archchancellor in the book?
5. Where do the wizards believe Windle Poons should be buried after he comes back undead?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)