|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bogeyman who prefers to stay hidden?
(d) Reg Shoe.
2. How long do Bill Door and Miss Flitworth sit in silence when he visits her in her parlor?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 30 minutes.
3. What does Miss Flitworth ask Bill Door to kill for her?
(a) A fish.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A turtle.
(d) A snake.
4. How many hours does Bill Door discover someone has stolen from his lifetimer while in a hayloft?
5. Who does Windle Poons run into on the bridge that he goes to just after becoming undead?
(a) Arthur Winkings.
(b) Sergeant Colon.
(c) The Patrician.
(d) Reg Shoe.
6. What inanimate objects first begin moving on their own in the book?
7. Who owns the piece of furniture in which the mysterious object first begins appearing in the book?
(a) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
(c) Archchancellor Ridcully.
(d) The Bursar.
8. Who is Bill Door able to accurately describe to Miss Flitworth that surprises her?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
9. What does the medium break so that her spiritual friend can weaponize its spirit?
(a) A painting.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A vase.
10. What is the name of the male vampire at the Fresh Start Club?
(a) Bill Door.
(b) Windle Poons.
(c) Reg Shoe.
(d) Arthur Winkings.
11. Where does Windle Poons retrieve some hidden money?
(a) In a closet.
(b) In a safe.
(c) Under his mattress.
(d) Under some floorboards.
12. What are the indistinct gray figures that discuss the incarnation of Death at the beginning of the book?
(a) Auditors of Reality.
(d) Grim reapers.
13. What is the name of a small piece of Bill Door's former self, incarnated for the reaping of rat souls?
(b) Reg Shoe.
(d) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
14. In what city is the university discussed in the book located?
15. What does the friend the medium contacts say is crowded and is causing poltergeist activity?
(a) Astral plane.
(b) The afterlife.
(c) The life force.
(d) The offler.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the wizard that is dying at the beginning of the book?
2. Who walks Windle Poons home after his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
3. How much does the woman pay Death each week for working on her farm?
4. What does Miss Flitworth do when Bill Door hesitates to help a little girl in a fire?
5. What does Bill Door try and amuse townsfolk with his poor skills in?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)