|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What inanimate objects first begin moving on their own in the book?
2. What do the mysterious objects that begin appearing in the book resemble?
3. What is the name of the place Death decides to spend his remaining time alive after leaving his post?
4. What does Windle find the gardener at the Unseen University using instead of a wheelbarrow?
(a) A wire basket.
(b) A truck.
(c) A golf cart.
(d) A shopping cart.
5. What does Bill Door think Miss Flitworth's parlor reminds him of?
(a) A thrift store.
(b) A museum.
(c) A king's tomb.
(d) A dungeon.
6. What does Miss Flitworth do when Bill Door hesitates to help a little girl in a fire?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Yells at him.
(c) Laughs at him.
7. Where do the wizards believe Windle Poons should be buried after he comes back undead?
(a) At a crossroads.
(b) In the backyard of the university.
(c) Under the university.
(d) In a graveyard.
8. What is the name of the dance described at the beginning of the book?
(a) Parking dance.
(b) Francis dance.
(c) Harvest dance.
(d) Morris dance.
9. Who secretly follows Windle Poons home after his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
(b) Bill Door.
(d) The Bursar.
10. What does Bill Door see in a dream after leaving Miss Flitworth's parlor for tea?
(a) His horse.
(b) A gray, robed figure.
(c) The new persona of Death.
(d) His mother.
11. Who is the author of the book "Reaper Man"?
(a) Jim Aikin.
(b) Stan Lee.
(c) Terry Pratchett.
(d) John Crowley.
12. How does Bill Door awaken from a dream in the book?
(a) Groggy and confused.
13. What is the name of the zombie that first greets Windle Poons at his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
(c) Windle Poons.
(d) Reg Shoe.
14. What does Miss Flitworth ask Bill Door to kill for her?
(a) A snake.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A fish.
15. What is the name that Death takes on when he acts as a human?
(a) Windle Poons.
(b) Reg Shoe.
(c) Senior Wrangler.
(d) Bill Door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does an auditor refer to himself as that causes him to blow up in flame?
2. What kind of wound does Windle Poons suffer while in an old, dangerous neighborhood?
3. What is the name of the wife of the male vampire at the Fresh Start Club?
4. What is the name of the male vampire at the Fresh Start Club?
5. Who does the medium decide to ask for help after discovering the reason for the poltergeist activity in the book?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)