|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following things does Windle NOT find mysteriously appearing at his house when he goes to retrieve some money?
(a) A metal wheel.
(c) Bags of candy.
(d) A broken sphere.
2. What do the townsfolk refer to Bill Door as?
(a) "Good Old Bill".
(c) "Frightening Bill".
(d) "Dead as a Doornail".
3. What does the narrator consider the life of that only lives one day and never eats?
4. What does Bill Door try and amuse townsfolk with his poor skills in?
5. What is the name of the wife of the male vampire at the Fresh Start Club?
6. What is the name of the medium whose ceiling caves in from the poltergeist activity in the book?
(c) Doreen Winkings.
(d) Mrs. Cake.
7. Whose palace sends a squad of guards to come investigate the sudden poltergeist activity at the university?
(a) The Archchancellor.
(b) Senior Wrangler.
(c) The Patrician.
(d) The Dean.
8. What does a small child tell Bill Door he looks like just after moving to Discworld?
(a) A skeleton with clothes on.
(b) A myserious figure.
(c) A healthy person.
(d) A happy man.
9. What is the relationship between Archchancellor Ridcully and the Chief Priest in the book?
(a) Father and son.
10. What does the friend the medium contacts say is crowded and is causing poltergeist activity?
(a) Astral plane.
(b) The offler.
(c) The life force.
(d) The afterlife.
11. What is the name of the device Death has that measures the remaining days of his life?
(d) Tear of Offler.
12. In what city is the university discussed in the book located?
13. What do the wizards find an assortment of when they first arrive at the Patrician's palace?
14. What is the name of the university discussed in the book?
(a) Domain University.
(b) Wizard University.
(c) Harvest University.
(d) Unseen University.
15. What is the name of Death's horse?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours does Bill Door discover someone has stolen from his lifetimer while in a hayloft?
2. What is the name of the wolfman?
3. What is the name of the place Death decides to spend his remaining time alive after leaving his post?
4. What title does the Patrician have in Ankh-Morpork?
5. What kind of wound does Windle Poons suffer while in an old, dangerous neighborhood?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)