|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Door try and amuse townsfolk with his poor skills in?
2. Where do the wizards believe Windle Poons should be buried after he comes back undead?
(a) In the backyard of the university.
(b) In a graveyard.
(c) Under the university.
(d) At a crossroads.
3. What does Miss Flitworth do when Bill Door hesitates to help a little girl in a fire?
(a) Slaps him.
(c) Laughs at him.
(d) Yells at him.
4. Which of the following things does Windle NOT find mysteriously appearing at his house when he goes to retrieve some money?
(a) A metal wheel.
(c) A broken sphere.
(d) Bags of candy.
5. Who is the author of the book "Reaper Man"?
(a) Terry Pratchett.
(b) John Crowley.
(c) Jim Aikin.
(d) Stan Lee.
6. What do the townsfolk refer to Bill Door as?
(a) "Good Old Bill".
(b) "Frightening Bill".
(c) "Dead as a Doornail".
7. What is the name of the zombie that first greets Windle Poons at his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
(b) Reg Shoe.
(c) Windle Poons.
8. How much does the woman pay Death each week for working on her farm?
(d) Food and shelter.
9. Which of the following items do Windle Poons' friends not do against him to try and make him die again?
(a) Grab his limbs.
(b) Pray over him.
(c) Calls him a fiend.
(d) Show colves of garlic in his face.
10. Where do mysterious objects first start appearing in the book?
(a) In a church.
(b) In Windle's home.
(c) A cupboard.
(d) In a sink.
11. What is the name of Death's loyal human assistant?
12. What is the name of the support group for dead people that is advertised inside Windle Poons' coffin?
(a) The Club of the Dead.
(b) The Club of New Beginnings.
(c) The Fresh Start Club.
(d) The Undead Club.
13. Who gives Mrs. Cake the brush-off when she shows up at the university looking for help?
14. What does Bill Door complain is too noisy in Miss Flitworth's parlor?
(a) Her dog.
(b) Her clock.
(c) Her bird.
(d) Her radio.
15. What does Bill Door have trouble grasping when trying to appear human?
(a) Others' feelings.
(b) A conscience.
(d) Common idioms and turns of phrase.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the piece of furniture in which the mysterious object first begins appearing in the book?
2. What is the name of the bashful banshee who passes notes?
3. What is the name of the medium's daughter that is a werewolf?
4. Who walks Windle Poons home after his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
5. What kind of pie does the wizard request before dying?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)