Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose palace sends a squad of guards to come investigate the sudden poltergeist activity at the university?
(a) Senior Wrangler.
(b) The Dean.
(c) The Patrician.
(d) The Archchancellor.
2. What is the name of the zombie that first greets Windle Poons at his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
(c) Windle Poons.
(d) Reg Shoe.
3. What is the name of the supreme god that oversees the meeting held at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Bill Door claim he has no belief in after admitting he is afraid of dying?
(b) The afterlife.
5. What does Miss Flitworth try to kill with poisoned food?
6. What is the name of the river Windle Poons jumps into after becoming undead?
(a) Smith River.
(b) Ankh River.
(c) Harvest River.
(d) Morpork River.
7. What do the indistinct gray figures say the incarnation of Death has developed at the beginning of the book?
(a) A phobia.
(b) A personality.
(c) A conscience.
(d) A disease.
8. Who walks Windle Poons home after his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
9. What color do the figures in empty robes wear that report in Death's absence?
10. What room does Windle Poons break into at the Unseen University?
(a) His old office.
(b) The library.
(c) An old classroom.
(d) The dean's office.
11. What does the Archchancellor scold Windle Poons for his lack of when trying to make him die again?
12. What is the name of the place Death decides to spend his remaining time alive after leaving his post?
13. Which of the following items do Windle Poons' friends not do against him to try and make him die again?
(a) Pray over him.
(b) Show colves of garlic in his face.
(c) Grab his limbs.
(d) Calls him a fiend.
14. In what city is the university discussed in the book located?
15. What is the name of the person who tries to find out why the wizards are stopping traffic to bury Windle Poons?
(b) Sergeant Colon.
(c) The Patrician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the old woman who Death finds work with as a human?
2. What does the friend the medium contacts say is crowded and is causing poltergeist activity?
3. What is the name of the old, dangerous neighborhood that Windle Poons wanders into?
4. What do the townsfolk refer to Bill Door as?
5. What is the name of the medium whose ceiling caves in from the poltergeist activity in the book?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)