|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the medium's daughter that is a werewolf?
2. How many hours does Bill Door discover someone has stolen from his lifetimer while in a hayloft?
3. What does Bill Door see in a dream after leaving Miss Flitworth's parlor for tea?
(a) His mother.
(b) The new persona of Death.
(c) His horse.
(d) A gray, robed figure.
4. What is the name of the old, dangerous neighborhood that Windle Poons wanders into?
5. Who walks Windle Poons home after his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
6. What is the name of the old woman who Death finds work with as a human?
(a) Doreen Winkings.
(b) Renata Flitworth.
(c) Evadne Cake.
(d) Ludmilla Cake.
7. How does the narrator describe the relationship between the Unseen University and the Patrician?
8. What is the relationship between Archchancellor Ridcully and the Chief Priest in the book?
(c) Father and son.
9. Which of the following things does Windle NOT find mysteriously appearing at his house when he goes to retrieve some money?
(a) A metal wheel.
(c) Bags of candy.
(d) A broken sphere.
10. What does Death find a backlog on his desk when sent back to his study in a dream?
11. What is the name of the wizard that is dying at the beginning of the book?
(a) Reg Shoe.
(b) Arthur Winkings.
(c) Windle Poons.
(d) Bill Door.
12. What is the name of the archchancellor in the book?
13. How does Bill Door awaken from a dream in the book?
(a) Groggy and confused.
14. Who does the medium decide to ask for help after discovering the reason for the poltergeist activity in the book?
(a) The police.
(b) Her school mates.
(c) Her friends.
(d) The wizards.
15. What does an auditor refer to himself as that causes him to blow up in flame?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bill Door suggest Miss Flitworth's fiancé probably died?
2. What is the name of the gardener at the Unseen University?
3. What is the name of the person who tries to find out why the wizards are stopping traffic to bury Windle Poons?
4. What is the name of Death's loyal human assistant?
5. What room does Windle Poons break into at the Unseen University?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)