|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the indistinct gray figures that discuss the incarnation of Death at the beginning of the book?
(a) Auditors of Reality.
(b) Grim reapers.
2. Who is the author of the book "Reaper Man"?
(a) John Crowley.
(b) Stan Lee.
(c) Jim Aikin.
(d) Terry Pratchett.
3. What do the wizards find an assortment of when they first arrive at the Patrician's palace?
4. How old is the wizard that is dying at the beginning of the book?
5. What is the name of the person who tries to find out why the wizards are stopping traffic to bury Windle Poons?
(b) The Patrician.
(d) Sergeant Colon.
6. Who secretly follows Windle Poons home after his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
(a) The Bursar.
(d) Bill Door.
7. What is the name of Death's loyal human assistant?
8. What is the name of the medium's daughter that is a werewolf?
9. How does Bill Door awaken from a dream in the book?
(a) Groggy and confused.
10. What is the name of the local hoodlum discussed in the book?
(a) Arthur Winkings.
(b) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
(c) Windle Poons.
11. Who gives Mrs. Cake the brush-off when she shows up at the university looking for help?
12. What is the name of the supreme god that oversees the meeting held at the beginning of the book?
13. What is the name of the bogeyman who prefers to stay hidden?
(c) Reg Shoe.
14. What does the narrator consider the life of that only lives one day and never eats?
15. How does the narrator describe the relationship between the Unseen University and the Patrician?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does an auditor refer to himself as that causes him to blow up in flame?
2. What does the friend the medium contacts say is crowded and is causing poltergeist activity?
3. What kind of wound does Windle Poons suffer while in an old, dangerous neighborhood?
4. What is the name of the old woman who Death finds work with as a human?
5. What kind of games does Bill Door play after acquainting himself with the townspeople?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)