|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the wizard that is dying at the beginning of the book?
(a) Bill Door.
(b) Arthur Winkings.
(c) Reg Shoe.
(d) Windle Poons.
2. What inanimate objects first begin moving on their own in the book?
3. What is the name of the wife of the male vampire at the Fresh Start Club?
4. Where does Windle Poons retrieve some hidden money?
(a) In a closet.
(b) Under some floorboards.
(c) Under his mattress.
(d) In a safe.
5. What is the name of the device Death has that measures the remaining days of his life?
(d) Tear of Offler.
6. What is the name of the old, dangerous neighborhood that Windle Poons wanders into?
7. What does the narrator say the persona of Death was created from?
(d) People's understanding of death.
8. What do the mysterious objects that begin appearing in the book resemble?
9. Who does Windle Poons run into on the bridge that he goes to just after becoming undead?
(a) Sergeant Colon.
(b) Reg Shoe.
(c) Arthur Winkings.
(d) The Patrician.
10. What is the name of the river Windle Poons jumps into after becoming undead?
(a) Smith River.
(b) Harvest River.
(c) Morpork River.
(d) Ankh River.
11. What kind of pie does the wizard request before dying?
12. What kind of breakfast does Miss Flitworth feed to Bill Door?
13. What color do the figures in empty robes wear that report in Death's absence?
14. What does Miss Flitworth ask Bill Door to kill for her?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A snake.
(d) A fish.
15. How does the narrator describe the relationship between the Unseen University and the Patrician?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Death's loyal human assistant?
2. What is the name that Death takes on when he acts as a human?
3. Who owns the piece of furniture in which the mysterious object first begins appearing in the book?
4. Whose palace sends a squad of guards to come investigate the sudden poltergeist activity at the university?
5. What is the name of a small piece of Bill Door's former self, incarnated for the reaping of rat souls?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)