|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Mrs. Cake the brush-off when she shows up at the university looking for help?
2. What kind of breakfast does Miss Flitworth feed to Bill Door?
3. What is the name of the river Windle Poons jumps into after becoming undead?
(a) Ankh River.
(b) Morpork River.
(c) Smith River.
(d) Harvest River.
4. Where do mysterious objects first start appearing in the book?
(a) A cupboard.
(b) In a church.
(c) In Windle's home.
(d) In a sink.
5. What is the name of the medium's daughter that is a werewolf?
6. What is the name that Death takes on when he acts as a human?
(a) Senior Wrangler.
(b) Reg Shoe.
(c) Windle Poons.
(d) Bill Door.
7. What is the name of the bashful banshee who passes notes?
8. What is the name of the male vampire at the Fresh Start Club?
(a) Arthur Winkings.
(b) Bill Door.
(c) Windle Poons.
(d) Reg Shoe.
9. What is the name of Death's horse?
10. What does Death find a backlog on his desk when sent back to his study in a dream?
11. What does Bill Door see in a dream after leaving Miss Flitworth's parlor for tea?
(a) The new persona of Death.
(b) His horse.
(c) A gray, robed figure.
(d) His mother.
12. Who does the medium decide to ask for help after discovering the reason for the poltergeist activity in the book?
(a) Her friends.
(b) The wizards.
(c) Her school mates.
(d) The police.
13. How does the narrator describe the relationship between the Unseen University and the Patrician?
14. What is the name of Death's loyal human assistant?
15. What do the mysterious objects that begin appearing in the book resemble?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the wizard that is dying at the beginning of the book?
2. What kind of pie does the wizard request before dying?
3. Who owns the piece of furniture in which the mysterious object first begins appearing in the book?
4. How does Bill Door awaken from a dream in the book?
5. What is the name of the old, dangerous neighborhood that Windle Poons wanders into?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)