Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do mysterious objects first start appearing in the book?
(a) In Windle's home.
(b) In a church.
(c) In a sink.
(d) A cupboard.
2. What is the name of the gardener at the Unseen University?
(c) Bill Door.
3. Whose palace sends a squad of guards to come investigate the sudden poltergeist activity at the university?
(a) Senior Wrangler.
(b) The Archchancellor.
(c) The Dean.
(d) The Patrician.
4. What is the name of the old woman who Death finds work with as a human?
(a) Renata Flitworth.
(b) Evadne Cake.
(c) Doreen Winkings.
(d) Ludmilla Cake.
5. Who is Bill Door able to accurately describe to Miss Flitworth that surprises her?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her mother.
6. What is the name of the medium whose ceiling caves in from the poltergeist activity in the book?
(c) Doreen Winkings.
(d) Mrs. Cake.
7. What is the name of the wolfman?
(d) Reg Shoe.
8. What is the name of the support group for dead people that is advertised inside Windle Poons' coffin?
(a) The Fresh Start Club.
(b) The Undead Club.
(c) The Club of the Dead.
(d) The Club of New Beginnings.
9. What is the name of Miss Flitworth's long lost fiancÃ©?
10. What does the narrator explain is building up in the world in the absence of death?
11. What does Bill Door try and amuse townsfolk with his poor skills in?
12. Where do the wizards believe Windle Poons should be buried after he comes back undead?
(a) In a graveyard.
(b) Under the university.
(c) At a crossroads.
(d) In the backyard of the university.
13. What kind of wound does Windle Poons suffer while in an old, dangerous neighborhood?
(a) He is punched.
(d) He is cut by glass.
14. Who secretly follows Windle Poons home after his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
(a) Bill Door.
(d) The Bursar.
15. How does Bill Door awaken from a dream in the book?
(c) Groggy and confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bogeyman who prefers to stay hidden?
2. Where does Windle Poons retrieve some hidden money?
3. How old is the wizard that is dying at the beginning of the book?
4. Who owns the piece of furniture in which the mysterious object first begins appearing in the book?
5. What is the name of the river Windle Poons jumps into after becoming undead?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)