|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the relationship between the Unseen University and the Patrician?
2. How many hours does Bill Door discover someone has stolen from his lifetimer while in a hayloft?
3. What is the name of the gardener at the Unseen University?
(b) Bill Door.
4. What is the relationship between Archchancellor Ridcully and the Chief Priest in the book?
(b) Father and son.
5. What is the name of the old woman who Death finds work with as a human?
(a) Evadne Cake.
(b) Renata Flitworth.
(c) Doreen Winkings.
(d) Ludmilla Cake.
6. What is the name of Death's loyal human assistant?
7. What is the name of the supreme god that oversees the meeting held at the beginning of the book?
8. How does Bill Door awaken from a dream in the book?
(a) Groggy and confused.
9. What does a small child tell Bill Door he looks like just after moving to Discworld?
(a) A skeleton with clothes on.
(b) A healthy person.
(c) A myserious figure.
(d) A happy man.
10. What is the name of Death's horse?
11. What does Bill Door think Miss Flitworth's parlor reminds him of?
(a) A thrift store.
(b) A museum.
(c) A dungeon.
(d) A king's tomb.
12. Who is the author of the book "Reaper Man"?
(a) Terry Pratchett.
(b) Jim Aikin.
(c) Stan Lee.
(d) John Crowley.
13. What is the name of the device Death has that measures the remaining days of his life?
(d) Tear of Offler.
14. What does Windle find the gardener at the Unseen University using instead of a wheelbarrow?
(a) A truck.
(b) A wire basket.
(c) A golf cart.
(d) A shopping cart.
15. What kind of games does Bill Door play after acquainting himself with the townspeople?
(d) Chance and skill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the wizards believe Windle Poons should be buried after he comes back undead?
2. What is the name of the university discussed in the book?
3. What crashes at the Unseen University that almost injures many wizards?
4. What is the name of the bogeyman who prefers to stay hidden?
5. Where do mysterious objects first start appearing in the book?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)