|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bill Door suggest Miss Flitworth's fiancé probably died?
(a) The forest.
(b) The jungle.
(c) The sea.
(d) The mountains.
2. What is the name of the old, dangerous neighborhood that Windle Poons wanders into?
3. What does the narrator say the persona of Death was created from?
(c) People's understanding of death.
4. What is the name of the device Death has that measures the remaining days of his life?
(a) Tear of Offler.
5. What does the friend the medium contacts say is crowded and is causing poltergeist activity?
(a) The afterlife.
(b) The offler.
(c) The life force.
(d) Astral plane.
6. What is the name of Death's loyal human assistant?
7. Where do the wizards believe Windle Poons should be buried after he comes back undead?
(a) At a crossroads.
(b) Under the university.
(c) In the backyard of the university.
(d) In a graveyard.
8. Who owns the piece of furniture in which the mysterious object first begins appearing in the book?
(a) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
(c) Archchancellor Ridcully.
(d) The Bursar.
9. Who gives Mrs. Cake the brush-off when she shows up at the university looking for help?
10. What is the name of the wolfman?
(c) Reg Shoe.
11. What kind of games does Bill Door play after acquainting himself with the townspeople?
(a) Chance and skill.
12. What does a small child tell Bill Door he looks like just after moving to Discworld?
(a) A happy man.
(b) A myserious figure.
(c) A healthy person.
(d) A skeleton with clothes on.
13. What is the name of the spirit friend the medium contacts to find out why the poltergeist activity is occurring?
(a) Windle Poons.
(c) Senior Wrangler.
(d) Reg Shoe.
14. What does Windle find the gardener at the Unseen University using instead of a wheelbarrow?
(a) A wire basket.
(b) A truck.
(c) A shopping cart.
(d) A golf cart.
15. What does Bill Door see in a dream after leaving Miss Flitworth's parlor for tea?
(a) His mother.
(b) The new persona of Death.
(c) A gray, robed figure.
(d) His horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color do the figures in empty robes wear that report in Death's absence?
2. What do the townsfolk refer to Bill Door as?
3. What is the name of Miss Flitworth's long lost fiancé?
4. What is Windle Poons disappointed to realize about being undead after visiting a dangerous neighborhood?
5. What is the name of the bridge where Windle Poons goes after becoming undead?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)