|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following items do Windle Poons' friends not do against him to try and make him die again?
(a) Grab his limbs.
(b) Show colves of garlic in his face.
(c) Pray over him.
(d) Calls him a fiend.
2. What does the medium break so that her spiritual friend can weaponize its spirit?
(a) A gun.
(b) A painting.
(c) A vase.
(d) A knife.
3. What is the name of the zombie that first greets Windle Poons at his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
(a) Reg Shoe.
(d) Windle Poons.
4. Who is customarily present at the death of a wizard, but was not when the wizard was dying?
(a) The Bursar.
(b) The Dean.
(c) The Patrician.
5. How does Bill Door awaken from a dream in the book?
(c) Groggy and confused.
6. Which of the following things does Windle NOT find mysteriously appearing at his house when he goes to retrieve some money?
(b) Bags of candy.
(c) A broken sphere.
(d) A metal wheel.
7. What title does the Patrician have in Ankh-Morpork?
(a) Lieutenant Sergeant.
(d) Mayoral dictator.
8. What does a small child tell Bill Door he looks like just after moving to Discworld?
(a) A skeleton with clothes on.
(b) A myserious figure.
(c) A healthy person.
(d) A happy man.
9. What kind of breakfast does Miss Flitworth feed to Bill Door?
10. What does Windle find the gardener at the Unseen University using instead of a wheelbarrow?
(a) A wire basket.
(b) A shopping cart.
(c) A golf cart.
(d) A truck.
11. Where do the wizards believe Windle Poons should be buried after he comes back undead?
(a) In a graveyard.
(b) In the backyard of the university.
(c) At a crossroads.
(d) Under the university.
12. Where do mysterious objects first start appearing in the book?
(a) A cupboard.
(b) In a church.
(c) In a sink.
(d) In Windle's home.
13. What is the name that Death takes on when he acts as a human?
(a) Bill Door.
(b) Windle Poons.
(c) Reg Shoe.
(d) Senior Wrangler.
14. What is the name of the university discussed in the book?
(a) Domain University.
(b) Unseen University.
(c) Wizard University.
(d) Harvest University.
15. Who is Bill Door able to accurately describe to Miss Flitworth that surprises her?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bill Door suggest Miss Flitworth's fiancé probably died?
2. Where does the wizard who dies at the beginning of the book wake up after dying?
3. In what city is the university discussed in the book located?
4. What does Bill Door claim he has no belief in after admitting he is afraid of dying?
5. How does the narrator describe the relationship between the Unseen University and the Patrician?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)