|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the wizards believe Windle Poons should be buried after he comes back undead?
(a) Under the university.
(b) In a graveyard.
(c) In the backyard of the university.
(d) At a crossroads.
2. What is the name of the support group for dead people that is advertised inside Windle Poons' coffin?
(a) The Club of New Beginnings.
(b) The Undead Club.
(c) The Club of the Dead.
(d) The Fresh Start Club.
3. What is the name of the old, dangerous neighborhood that Windle Poons wanders into?
4. What does Windle find the gardener at the Unseen University using instead of a wheelbarrow?
(a) A wire basket.
(b) A truck.
(c) A shopping cart.
(d) A golf cart.
5. What is the name of the local hoodlum discussed in the book?
(a) Arthur Winkings.
(b) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
(c) Windle Poons.
6. What is the name of a small piece of Bill Door's former self, incarnated for the reaping of rat souls?
(c) Reg Shoe.
(d) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
7. What does the friend the medium contacts say is crowded and is causing poltergeist activity?
(a) The life force.
(b) Astral plane.
(c) The afterlife.
(d) The offler.
8. What does the narrator explain is building up in the world in the absence of death?
9. What does Miss Flitworth do when Bill Door hesitates to help a little girl in a fire?
(a) Laughs at him.
(c) Yells at him.
(d) Slaps him.
10. How much does the woman pay Death each week for working on her farm?
(a) Food and shelter.
11. What is the name of the medium whose ceiling caves in from the poltergeist activity in the book?
(a) Mrs. Cake.
(c) Doreen Winkings.
12. Who is Bill Door able to accurately describe to Miss Flitworth that surprises her?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
13. What is the name of the wife of the male vampire at the Fresh Start Club?
14. In what city is the university discussed in the book located?
15. What are the indistinct gray figures that discuss the incarnation of Death at the beginning of the book?
(b) Auditors of Reality.
(d) Grim reapers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the old woman who Death finds work with as a human?
2. What is the name of the device Death has that measures the remaining days of his life?
3. What is the relationship between Archchancellor Ridcully and the Chief Priest in the book?
4. Whose palace sends a squad of guards to come investigate the sudden poltergeist activity at the university?
5. What is the name of Death's loyal human assistant?
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)