|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the wizard that uses a magical device to measure the ambient magical energy in Ankh-Morpork?
(a) Bill Door.
(b) Senior Wrangler.
(c) Reg Shoe.
(d) Windle Poons.
2. What is the name of the zombie that first greets Windle Poons at his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
(b) Reg Shoe.
(d) Windle Poons.
3. What is the name of the old woman who Death finds work with as a human?
(a) Doreen Winkings.
(b) Ludmilla Cake.
(c) Evadne Cake.
(d) Renata Flitworth.
4. What do the mysterious objects that begin appearing in the book resemble?
5. Where does Windle Poons retrieve some hidden money?
(a) In a closet.
(b) Under his mattress.
(c) Under some floorboards.
(d) In a safe.
6. What do the townsfolk refer to Bill Door as?
(a) "Good Old Bill".
(b) "Dead as a Doornail".
(c) "Frightening Bill".
7. What does Windle find the gardener at the Unseen University using instead of a wheelbarrow?
(a) A golf cart.
(b) A truck.
(c) A wire basket.
(d) A shopping cart.
8. Where do the wizards believe Windle Poons should be buried after he comes back undead?
(a) Under the university.
(b) In a graveyard.
(c) In the backyard of the university.
(d) At a crossroads.
9. What color do the figures in empty robes wear that report in Death's absence?
10. What does Bill Door think Miss Flitworth's parlor reminds him of?
(a) A museum.
(b) A king's tomb.
(c) A thrift store.
(d) A dungeon.
11. Where do mysterious objects first start appearing in the book?
(a) In a sink.
(b) In a church.
(c) In Windle's home.
(d) A cupboard.
12. What does Miss Flitworth ask Bill Door to kill for her?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A snake.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A fish.
13. What crashes at the Unseen University that almost injures many wizards?
(b) A chandelier.
(c) A statue.
(d) A painting.
14. What is the name of the supreme god that oversees the meeting held at the beginning of the book?
15. What does Miss Flitworth do when Bill Door hesitates to help a little girl in a fire?
(a) Laughs at him.
(b) Yells at him.
(c) Slaps him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill Door try and amuse townsfolk with his poor skills in?
2. What room does Windle Poons break into at the Unseen University?
3. What is the name of Death's horse?
4. Who walks Windle Poons home after his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
5. How long do Bill Door and Miss Flitworth sit in silence when he visits her in her parlor?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)