Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is the author of the book "Reaper Man"?
2. What is the name of the dance described at the beginning of the book?
3. What are the indistinct gray figures that discuss the incarnation of Death at the beginning of the book?
Auditors of Reality.
4. What do the indistinct gray figures say the incarnation of Death has developed at the beginning of the book?
5. What does an auditor refer to himself as that causes him to blow up in flame?
6. What is the name of the supreme god that oversees the meeting held at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 3,777 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)