|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 246-277.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bill Door try and amuse townsfolk with his poor skills in?
2. Who acts carelessly during a fight at the university and sends off a fireball?
(a) The Bursar.
(b) The Dean.
(c) The Archchancellor.
(d) The Patrician.
3. What is the name of a small piece of Bill Door's former self, incarnated for the reaping of rat souls?
(a) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
(d) Reg Shoe.
4. What are the indistinct gray figures that discuss the incarnation of Death at the beginning of the book?
(a) Auditors of Reality.
(b) Grim reapers.
5. What title does the Patrician have in Ankh-Morpork?
(a) Lieutenant Sergeant.
(d) Mayoral dictator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the person performing a séance summon during the ceremony?
2. What is the name of the bogeyman who prefers to stay hidden?
3. Who is the author of the book "Reaper Man"?
4. What do the indistinct gray figures say the incarnation of Death has developed at the beginning of the book?
5. What is the name of the bridge where Windle Poons goes after becoming undead?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)