|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 105-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the river Windle Poons jumps into after becoming undead?
(a) Smith River.
(b) Morpork River.
(c) Harvest River.
(d) Ankh River.
2. What do the wizards find an assortment of when they first arrive at the Patrician's palace?
3. How much does the woman pay Death each week for working on her farm?
(d) Food and shelter.
4. Who does Windle Poons run into on the bridge that he goes to just after becoming undead?
(a) The Patrician.
(b) Arthur Winkings.
(c) Sergeant Colon.
(d) Reg Shoe.
5. Who owns the piece of furniture in which the mysterious object first begins appearing in the book?
(a) The Bursar.
(b) Archchancellor Ridcully.
(c) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the wizard that is dying at the beginning of the book?
2. What does the narrator say the persona of Death was created from?
3. How many hours does Bill Door discover someone has stolen from his lifetimer while in a hayloft?
4. What is the name of the bridge where Windle Poons goes after becoming undead?
5. What does the narrator explain is building up in the world in the absence of death?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)