|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 105-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the local hoodlum discussed in the book?
(b) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
(c) Arthur Winkings.
(d) Windle Poons.
2. What does the Archchancellor scold Windle Poons for his lack of when trying to make him die again?
3. What kind of games does Bill Door play after acquainting himself with the townspeople?
(d) Chance and skill.
4. Which of the following things does Windle NOT find mysteriously appearing at his house when he goes to retrieve some money?
(b) A broken sphere.
(c) A metal wheel.
(d) Bags of candy.
5. Who does the medium decide to ask for help after discovering the reason for the poltergeist activity in the book?
(a) Her friends.
(b) The wizards.
(c) Her school mates.
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bashful banshee who passes notes?
2. In what city is the university discussed in the book located?
3. What is Windle Poons disappointed to realize about being undead after visiting a dangerous neighborhood?
4. What do the mysterious objects that begin appearing in the book resemble?
5. What does the medium break so that her spiritual friend can weaponize its spirit?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)