|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the indistinct gray figures that discuss the incarnation of Death at the beginning of the book?
(a) Auditors of Reality.
(d) Grim reapers.
2. What kind of wound does Windle Poons suffer while in an old, dangerous neighborhood?
(a) He is punched.
(c) He is cut by glass.
3. What do the indistinct gray figures say the incarnation of Death has developed at the beginning of the book?
(a) A personality.
(b) A disease.
(c) A phobia.
(d) A conscience.
4. What kind of tree does the narrator discuss as living thousands of years in the book?
5. What is the name of the wizard that is dying at the beginning of the book?
(a) Reg Shoe.
(b) Windle Poons.
(c) Arthur Winkings.
(d) Bill Door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Archchancellor Ridcully and the Chief Priest in the book?
2. What is the name of the medium whose ceiling caves in from the poltergeist activity in the book?
3. What is the name of the spirit friend the medium contacts to find out why the poltergeist activity is occurring?
4. Who does the medium decide to ask for help after discovering the reason for the poltergeist activity in the book?
5. What does the Archchancellor scold Windle Poons for his lack of when trying to make him die again?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)