|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title does the Patrician have in Ankh-Morpork?
(c) Lieutenant Sergeant.
(d) Mayoral dictator.
2. What is the name of the support group for dead people that is advertised inside Windle Poons' coffin?
(a) The Fresh Start Club.
(b) The Club of New Beginnings.
(c) The Undead Club.
(d) The Club of the Dead.
3. What are the indistinct gray figures that discuss the incarnation of Death at the beginning of the book?
(a) Auditors of Reality.
(d) Grim reapers.
4. Where do the wizards believe Windle Poons should be buried after he comes back undead?
(a) Under the university.
(b) At a crossroads.
(c) In the backyard of the university.
(d) In a graveyard.
5. Who owns the piece of furniture in which the mysterious object first begins appearing in the book?
(a) The Bursar.
(c) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
(d) Archchancellor Ridcully.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the university discussed in the book?
2. Where do mysterious objects first start appearing in the book?
3. What is the name of the archchancellor in the book?
4. What do the wizards find an assortment of when they first arrive at the Patrician's palace?
5. What is the name of the supreme god that oversees the meeting held at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)