|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do mysterious objects first start appearing in the book?
(a) In Windle's home.
(b) A cupboard.
(c) In a church.
(d) In a sink.
2. Who does the medium decide to ask for help after discovering the reason for the poltergeist activity in the book?
(a) The police.
(b) The wizards.
(c) Her friends.
(d) Her school mates.
3. What is the name of the supreme god that oversees the meeting held at the beginning of the book?
4. What kind of wound does Windle Poons suffer while in an old, dangerous neighborhood?
(b) He is punched.
(c) He is cut by glass.
5. What is the name of the bridge where Windle Poons goes after becoming undead?
(a) Ankh Bridge.
(b) Diamond Bridge.
(c) Brass Bridge.
(d) Heckler Bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the wizard that is dying at the beginning of the book?
2. What is the name of the university discussed in the book?
3. What does the narrator consider the life of that only lives one day and never eats?
4. What is the name of the archchancellor in the book?
5. What inanimate objects first begin moving on their own in the book?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)