|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wound does Windle Poons suffer while in an old, dangerous neighborhood?
(a) He is cut by glass.
(d) He is punched.
2. What does the friend the medium contacts say is crowded and is causing poltergeist activity?
(a) The afterlife.
(b) The offler.
(c) Astral plane.
(d) The life force.
3. What is the name of the gardener at the Unseen University?
(c) Bill Door.
4. What is the name of the medium whose ceiling caves in from the poltergeist activity in the book?
(b) Doreen Winkings.
(c) Mrs. Cake.
5. Who does Windle Poons run into on the bridge that he goes to just after becoming undead?
(a) Sergeant Colon.
(b) Arthur Winkings.
(c) The Patrician.
(d) Reg Shoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose palace sends a squad of guards to come investigate the sudden poltergeist activity at the university?
2. What does the Archchancellor scold Windle Poons for his lack of when trying to make him die again?
3. Who is customarily present at the death of a wizard, but was not when the wizard was dying?
4. What is the name of the supreme god that oversees the meeting held at the beginning of the book?
5. What is Windle Poons disappointed to realize about being undead after visiting a dangerous neighborhood?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)