|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 71-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the piece of furniture in which the mysterious object first begins appearing in the book?
(a) Cut-Me-Own-Throat Dibbler.
(b) Archchancellor Ridcully.
(c) The Bursar.
2. What crashes at the Unseen University that almost injures many wizards?
(b) A chandelier.
(c) A painting.
(d) A statue.
3. Where do mysterious objects first start appearing in the book?
(a) In a sink.
(b) In a church.
(c) A cupboard.
(d) In Windle's home.
4. What does an auditor refer to himself as that causes him to blow up in flame?
5. What is the name of the dance described at the beginning of the book?
(a) Harvest dance.
(b) Francis dance.
(c) Morris dance.
(d) Parking dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Archchancellor Ridcully and the Chief Priest in the book?
2. What is the name of the local hoodlum discussed in the book?
3. What kind of pie does the wizard request before dying?
4. What is the name of the archchancellor in the book?
5. What is Windle Poons disappointed to realize about being undead after visiting a dangerous neighborhood?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)