|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 171-210.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city is the university discussed in the book located?
2. What is the name of the invention the town blacksmith creates and shows to Bill Door and Miss Flitworth?
(a) The combination harvester.
(b) The bulldozer.
(c) The reaper.
(d) The cotton gin.
3. What is the name of the bridge where Windle Poons goes after becoming undead?
(a) Diamond Bridge.
(b) Heckler Bridge.
(c) Brass Bridge.
(d) Ankh Bridge.
4. What is the name of the medium's daughter that is a werewolf?
5. What kind of alcohol casks cause the barn that Bill Door was staying in to blow up?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the medium decide to ask for help after discovering the reason for the poltergeist activity in the book?
2. What does Death find a backlog on his desk when sent back to his study in a dream?
3. What is the name of a small piece of Bill Door's former self, incarnated for the reaping of rat souls?
4. Who owns the piece of furniture in which the mysterious object first begins appearing in the book?
5. What is the name of the medium whose ceiling caves in from the poltergeist activity in the book?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)