|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 171-210.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say the persona of Death was created from?
(b) People's understanding of death.
2. What does Bill Door reap for Miss Flitworth with his scythe?
3. How does Bill Door awaken from a dream in the book?
(b) Groggy and confused.
4. How much does the woman pay Death each week for working on her farm?
(d) Food and shelter.
5. What is the name of the wizard that uses a magical device to measure the ambient magical energy in Ankh-Morpork?
(a) Windle Poons.
(b) Senior Wrangler.
(c) Reg Shoe.
(d) Bill Door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill Door claim he has no belief in after admitting he is afraid of dying?
2. What does Bill Door explain that the little girl he saved from a fire is living on?
3. What does Death find a backlog on his desk when sent back to his study in a dream?
4. Where does Windle Poons retrieve some hidden money?
5. What is the name of the person who tries to find out why the wizards are stopping traffic to bury Windle Poons?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)