|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 171-210.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following things does Bill Door NOT use to sharpen his weapon on?
(d) The first rays of dawn.
2. What does Bill Door reap for Miss Flitworth with his scythe?
3. What is the name of the river Windle Poons jumps into after becoming undead?
(a) Harvest River.
(b) Ankh River.
(c) Smith River.
(d) Morpork River.
4. Whose curse words first turn into small flying creatures?
(a) Reg Shoe.
5. How does Bill Door awaken from a dream in the book?
(a) Groggy and confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Flitworth try to kill with poisoned food?
2. What is the name of the old, dangerous neighborhood that Windle Poons wanders into?
3. What is the name of the bogeyman who prefers to stay hidden?
4. Who walks Windle Poons home after his first meeting of the Fresh Start Club?
5. What color do the figures in empty robes wear that report in Death's absence?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)