|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 171-210.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of alcohol casks cause the barn that Bill Door was staying in to blow up?
2. What does Bill Door complain is too noisy in Miss Flitworth's parlor?
(a) Her bird.
(b) Her radio.
(c) Her clock.
(d) Her dog.
3. How does Bill Door awaken from a dream in the book?
(a) Groggy and confused.
4. What is Windle Poons disappointed to realize about being undead after visiting a dangerous neighborhood?
(a) That his dog no longer likes him.
(b) That he can't eat.
(c) That he frightens all who see him.
(d) That his friends have moved.
5. What inanimate objects first begin moving on their own in the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Archchancellor Ridcully and the Chief Priest in the book?
2. What does the Archchancellor claim he believes the compost heap to be made of?
3. What is the name of the wolfman?
4. What kind of games does Bill Door play after acquainting himself with the townspeople?
5. Where do the wizards believe Windle Poons should be buried after he comes back undead?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)