|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 246-277.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Death find a backlog on his desk when sent back to his study in a dream?
2. How does Bill Door awaken from a dream in the book?
(b) Groggy and confused.
3. What does Bill Door think Miss Flitworth's parlor reminds him of?
(a) A king's tomb.
(b) A thrift store.
(c) A museum.
(d) A dungeon.
4. What begins showering from the top of the pyramid?
5. How much does the woman pay Death each week for working on her farm?
(c) Food and shelter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of a small piece of Bill Door's former self, incarnated for the reaping of rat souls?
2. Whose palace sends a squad of guards to come investigate the sudden poltergeist activity at the university?
3. What does the narrator explain is building up in the world in the absence of death?
4. Who wonders if the ants inside the pyramid have a queen?
5. What is the name of the spirit friend the medium contacts to find out why the poltergeist activity is occurring?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)