|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 246-277.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title does the Patrician have in Ankh-Morpork?
(a) Lieutenant Sergeant.
(c) Mayoral dictator.
2. Whose palace sends a squad of guards to come investigate the sudden poltergeist activity at the university?
(a) Senior Wrangler.
(b) The Archchancellor.
(c) The Dean.
(d) The Patrician.
3. How long do Bill Door and Miss Flitworth sit in silence when he visits her in her parlor?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
4. Who is Bill Door able to accurately describe to Miss Flitworth that surprises her?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her sister.
5. What does Miss Flitworth think about the fact that the public's ability to know when and where they are going to die isn't common knowledge?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the spirit friend the medium contacts to find out why the poltergeist activity is occurring?
2. What is the name of the medium whose ceiling caves in from the poltergeist activity in the book?
3. Where does Bill Door suggest Miss Flitworth's fiancé probably died?
4. What kind of weather do Bill Door and Miss Flitworth endure while trying to collect their harvest?
5. Who does the medium decide to ask for help after discovering the reason for the poltergeist activity in the book?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)