|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry answers the door and tells his visitor that ________is not there.
2. Max's project collapses when _______ slams the door and enters the room.
3. Charlotte approaches Max and kisses him _______.
(a) On the lips.
(b) On his cheek.
(c) On the top of his head.
(d) On his neck.
4. When the play opens, Max is building a _________ as a door opens offstage.
(b) House of cards.
(c) Boat in a bottle.
5. Henry remembers doing a piece in which he said that ________ was superficial.
(a) Alain de Botton.
(b) John-Paul Sartre.
(c) The Crystals.
(d) Friedrich Nietzsche.
Short Answer Questions
1. The doorbell rings and Henry takes the record off the machine. The person at the door is _______.
2. Max found the passport in ________.
3. When Charlotte pretended to go to Amsterdam, she returned with Rembrandt place mats for________.
4. THE REAL THING refers to the ________ that the story is attempting to access.
5. Charlotte compares the privacy violation by Max to ________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)