|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. THE REAL THING refers to the ________ that the story is attempting to access.
(a) Best manuscript.
(b) Best movie.
(c) Universal truth.
(d) Best relationship.
2. Charlotte states that she feels violated at which point Max ________.
(a) Throws the passport on the table.
(c) Walks out of the room.
(d) Begins drinking.
3. The play tells the story of a ________ and his experiences.
4. Charlotte puts on a record which is the correct one Henry has been looking for. The name of the song is _________.
(a) Musetta's Waltz.
(b) Da Doo Ron Ron.
(c) Skater's Waltz.
5. Henry remembers doing a piece in which he said that ________ was superficial.
(a) Alain de Botton.
(b) John-Paul Sartre.
(c) Friedrich Nietzsche.
(d) The Crystals.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Charlotte begins to leave, Max asks her ________.
2. After the doorbell rings again Max states that _______ was going to come by if the committee finished early.
3. Max's project collapses when _______ slams the door and enters the room.
4. Henry tries to remember an album that ______ had put on while he was writing John-Paul is up the wall.
5. After Max says he is sorry, Charlotte begins to leave to go to _______.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)