|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What late-80s TV show about a teenage hacker does the narrator describe in Chapter 18?
(a) "Mork & Mindy."
(b) "Family Ties."
(d) "Whiz Kids."
2. Who is Wade's indenturement counselor in Chapter 29?
3. What late-60s Japanese TV show does the narrator cite in Chapter 17?
(a) "Digimon Adventure."
(b) "The Space Giants."
(c) "The Dragons of Yore."
(d) "Yoshi's Castle."
4. What is Art3mis's score on the Scoreboard in Chapter 28?
5. What character does Art3mis portray on the planet Goondocks in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie is Wade watching when the IOI corporate police come to arrest him in Chapter 28?
2. How is Daito's folder described in Chapter 30?
3. How does the narrator describe the appearance of the "real" world in the beginning of Chapter 29?
4. What is Aech's score on the Scoreboard in Chapter 21?
5. What color hair does Art3mis claim to have in real life in Chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Wade’s actions, objectives, and obstacles in the conflict with Sorrento in Chapter 34?
2. How does Wade reach the gate in Chapter 36? What announcement does he make on his television channel?
3. What does Sorrento do when Wade arrives at the castle in Chapter 34?
4. What happens to Shoto in Chapter 34?
5. From what narrative perspective is Ready Player One related?
6. What leads Wade to re-devote himself to the hunt in Chapter 20?
7. How are the themes of identity and anonymity explored in Chapter 33?
8. How would you describe Wade’s circumstances in Chapter 27?
9. What happens after Wade, Art3mis, and Aech “die” in Chapter 36?
10. How is Frobozz described? What does Wade do there?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)