|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What band is described in Chapter 19 as having performed the song "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go"?
(c) The Cure.
2. How is Daito's death described in the video Wade watches from his IOI file?
(a) He is smothered with a pillow.
(b) He is hit by a train.
(c) He is overdosed.
(d) He is thrown from a balcony.
3. What is the first line of "the Quatrain"?
(a) "Where in the lost souls' sorrows."
(b) "Is it you that would be King?"
(c) "The water is under a silver bridge."
(d) "The captain conceals the Jade Key."
4. What disguise does Wade don in Chapter 31?
(a) A nurse's uniform.
(b) An electrician's uniform.
(c) A maintenance worker's uniform.
(d) A chef's unform.
5. What age is Art3mis, according to her IOI file in Chapter 30?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the boomerang weapon called that Wade launches at Sorrento in Chapter 35?
2. What is the age that appears for Wade's alias when his retina is scanned in Chapter 29?
3. What is the name of Shoto's vessel in Chapter 25?
4. What is the one item in Wade's inventory after he has been granted an extra life in Chapter 36?
5. Where does Shoto live, according to his IOI file?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Wade ultimately overcome Sorrento in Chapter 34?
2. How does Wade’s relationship with Art3mis progress in Chapter 17?
3. From what narrative perspective is Ready Player One related?
4. Where does Wade meet his friends in Chapter 32? What plan do they form?
5. What does Wade do to protect himself after escaping IOI in Chapter 31?
6. What does Og relate to Wade regarding his falling out with Halliday in Chapter 33?
7. What leads Wade to re-devote himself to the hunt in Chapter 20?
8. What does Sorrento do when Wade arrives at the castle in Chapter 34?
9. What happens after Wade, Art3mis, and Aech “die” in Chapter 36?
10. What are Wade’s actions, objectives, and obstacles in the conflict with Sorrento in Chapter 34?
This section contains 883 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)