|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the correct password that Wade eventually uses to log onto the computer in Chapter 38?
2. How many Sixer avatars are still listed on the Scoreboard after the blast in Chapter 36?
3. What is Daito's real name, according to his IOI file?
(a) Akihide Karatsu.
(b) Akemi Kanda.
(c) Toshiro Yoshiaki.
(d) Ai Aiura.
4. Why is Wade arrested under his alias's name in Chapter 28?
(a) For manslaughter.
(b) For an unpaid credit card.
(c) For assaulting a police officer.
(d) For murder.
5. What is the only computer that will power on in Halliday's office in Chapter 38?
(a) A MacPro.
(b) A IMSAI 8080.
(c) A Mark-1.
(d) A Manchester Small-Scale Experimental Machine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Daito's folder described in Chapter 30?
2. What does Art3mis say is her favorite movie in Chapter 17?
3. What 1971 George Lucas film is described by the narrator in Chapter 29?
4. What is Wade's new pass phrase in Chapter 33?
5. What is the name of the alias that appears when Wade's retina is scanned in Chapter 29?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Shoto in Chapter 34?
2. What is Wade’s objective when he works as an indent at IOI?
3. What are Wade’s actions, objectives, and obstacles in the conflict with Sorrento in Chapter 34?
4. How do you think Wade will handle his responsibilities bestowed at the end of the novel?
5. What information does Og relate to Wade and his friends in Chapter 33?
6. What does Wade do to protect himself after escaping IOI in Chapter 31?
7. Describe Wade’s interactions with his competitors in Chapter 22. With whom does Wade communicate?
8. What happens after Wade crosses the gate in Chapter 37?
9. What does Og relate to Wade regarding his falling out with Halliday in Chapter 33?
10. What does Wade encounter on the planet Archaide in Chapter 22?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)