|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wade define a "poem with four lines of text and an alternate-line rhyme scheme" in Chapter 13?
2. How much is James Halliday's entire fortune estimated to be at the time of his death?
(a) $100 billion.
(b) $400 billion.
(c) $240 billion.
(d) $530 million.
3. What is the name of the avatar that Wade uses in the OASIS universe?
4. How many notched letters does Wade describe throughout Anorak's Almanac in Chapter 6?
5. What is the name of Wade's aunt with whom he lives?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the four giggest gunter clans that offer invitation to Wade to join them in Chapter 13?
2. What is James Halliday's middle name?
3. What does "the IOI" refer to in Ready Player One?
4. Who created the video game "Adventure"?
5. In what sector is Ludus located in OASIS?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Wade go when he attends school?
2. How is OASIS defined in Ready Player One? What metaphor can be seen in OASIS?
3. What is significant about Wade’s score appearing on the scoreboard for the first time?
4. How is the theme of fame illustrated in Chapter 12?
5. Who from IOI has contacted Wade in Chapter 13? Why?
6. How are the gunter clans described in Ready Player One?
7. What is ironic about the location of the Tomb of Horrors?
8. What discovery does Wade make regarding Art3mis in Chapter 9?
9. What happens when Wade attains the key in Chapter 8?
10. How is an “egg” defined in Ready Player One?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)