|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was James Halliday when he died?
2. Why does Wade say he decided to study Latin in his foreign language class?
(a) Because Latin is good preparation for medical school.
(b) Because James Halliday studied Latin.
(c) Because he's always wanted to speak a dead language.
(d) Because he wants to move to Latin America.
3. How old does Wade make his alias "Bryce Lynch" in Chapter 16?
4. What kind of armor does Wade discover and add to his inventory in the Tomb of Horrors in Chapter 8?
(a) A suit of +5 Magical Armor.
(b) A Cape of Dungeons Armor.
(c) A suit of +3 Full Plate Armor.
(d) A suit of stainless steel armor.
5. What is Aech's score in the beginning of Chapter 13 after attaining the Bronze Key?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Ogden Morrow announce he was leaving his position at GSS?
2. When was Ogden Morrow's wife killed in a car accident?
3. What is the name of the planet created for the OASIS public schools to move to in Chapter 16?
4. What is the file-sharing program used by gunters around the world that Wade describes in Chapter 6?
5. How does Wade define a "poem with four lines of text and an alternate-line rhyme scheme" in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. What conflict is presented in the Prologue to Ready Player One?
2. Why does Wade warn his friends about in Chapter 15?
3. What threat does IOI made to Wade in Chapter 14?
4. Who from IOI has contacted Wade in Chapter 13? Why?
5. What happens to Wade’s trailer in Chapter 14?
6. What is the importance of the Latin language in Ready Player One?
7. What is the name of Wade’s avatar? To what is Wade’s avatar an allusion?
8. How does Wade locate the tomb in Chapter 7?
9. What competition must Wade engage in, in order to attain the key in Chapter 8?
10. What discovery does Wade make during class in Chapter 7?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)