|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Latin verb meaning "to learn"?
2. What do the leaders of IOI do when Wade refuses their offers in the end of Chapter 14?
(a) They send Wade to the Tomb of Horrors.
(b) They kill Wade's mother.
(c) They blow up Wade's home.
(d) They arrrest Wade.
3. When did James Halliday appear on the cover of Time magazine, according to the narrator in the Prologue?
4. What is James Halliday's middle name?
5. What is the reference to TARDIS alluding to in Chapter 7?
(a) "The Tempest."
(c) "Dr. Who."
(d) "Family Ties."
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Wade rigged up as a battery re-charger in his hideout?
2. What is Aech's personal chat room called where Wade and his friends meet up in Chapter 15?
3. How did Wade's father die?
4. Who was the gunter and MIT freshman that described his discovery of the notched letters in Anorak's Almanac with the media?
5. What is the name of Wade's aunt's boyfriend in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What initial offer does IOI extend to Wade in Chapter 14?
2. How does Wade locate the tomb in Chapter 7?
3. What happens when Wade attains the key in Chapter 8?
4. What does Wade learn from Aech in Chapter 12?
5. How are the gunter clans described in Ready Player One?
6. Who is Art3mis? How does Wade feel about this character?
7. What discovery does Wade make regarding Art3mis in Chapter 9?
8. Why does Wade warn his friends about in Chapter 15?
9. Where does Wade go when he attends school?
10. Who from IOI has contacted Wade in Chapter 13? Why?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)