|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was James Halliday when he died?
2. When was the video game "Joust" produced?
3. Who is the first of the authors described in the "entire recommended gunter reading list" described by Wade in Chapter 6?
(a) Orson Welles.
(b) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(c) Ernest Hemingway.
(d) Douglas Adams.
4. How did Wade's mother die?
(a) She was in a plane crash.
(b) She died from a drug overdose.
(c) She was in a car accident.
(d) She was stabbed.
5. What did the Sixers plant in the stacks to make the explosion of Wade's home look accidental?
(a) A bomb from Russia.
(b) Drug manufacturing equipment.
(c) An electric blender.
(d) A train car.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wade get access to the area where the cave indicating the Tomb of Horrors is in Chapter 7?
2. Who was Ogden Morrow's high school sweetheart?
3. What Australian band had a 1987 hit titled "Beds Are Burning"?
4. On what date was Wade born?
5. What is Art3mis's level in OASIS in Chapter 9?
Short Essay Questions
1. How are the gunter clans described in Ready Player One?
2. What would you say Wade’s actions reflect about his character in Chapter 14?
3. What are Wade’s advantages in the search for the egg?
4. What threat does IOI made to Wade in Chapter 14?
5. What competition must Wade engage in, in order to attain the key in Chapter 8?
6. How is the theme of fame illustrated in Chapter 12?
7. What happens when Wade attains the key in Chapter 8?
8. What discovery does Wade make regarding Art3mis in Chapter 9?
9. What does Wade encounter in the Tomb of Horrors?
10. How does Wade locate the tomb in Chapter 7?
This section contains 857 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)