|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is described as Halliday's favorite band in Chapter 27?
(c) The Cure.
2. What is the age that appears for Wade's alias when his retina is scanned in Chapter 29?
3. Where are the headquarters that Wade is taken in Chapter 29?
(a) 101 IOI Plaza.
(b) 100 IOI Plaza.
(c) 10 IOI Plaza.
(d) 1 IOI Plaza.
4. Where does Art3mis live, according to her IOI file in Chapter 30?
(d) New York.
5. What Japanese television show that aired from 1966-1967 is described in Chapter 20?
(a) "Downtown Nakai."
(b) "Mork & Mindy."
(d) "Yoshi's Castle."
6. Who does Wade vote for in the OASIS elections in Chapter 20?
(a) Cory Doctorow and Wil Wheaton.
(b) Jason Wilson and Steven Wright.
(c) Richard Morrow and Paul Winkler.
(d) Michael Richards and Jackson Anderson.
7. What clue is printed on the surface of the Jade Key?
(a) "Continue your quest by taking the test."
(b) "Who would cross the gates of time?"
(c) "Step toward the water and run toward the gate."
(d) "East is west and west is east."
8. What disguise does Wade don in Chapter 31?
(a) An electrician's uniform.
(b) A nurse's uniform.
(c) A chef's unform.
(d) A maintenance worker's uniform.
9. What is the salary that Wade will earn in the indentured servant program in Chapter 29?
10. What band produced the album "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" that is cited in Chapter 34?
(b) White Snake.
11. Who has patched Art3mis into Wade's audio and video feeds in Chapter 36?
12. What is the only computer that will power on in Halliday's office in Chapter 38?
(a) A MacPro.
(b) A Mark-1.
(c) A IMSAI 8080.
(d) A Manchester Small-Scale Experimental Machine.
13. What video game must Wade play after entering the gate in Chapter 37?
14. Who is Wade's indenturement counselor in Chapter 29?
15. How is Daito's folder described in Chapter 30?
(a) It has a red X over it.
(b) It is blue and white.
(c) It is covered in black ink.
(d) It is translucent.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long has Wade been an indent in the beginning of Chapter 30?
2. Where does Shoto live, according to his IOI file?
3. What movie is alluded to with Matthew Broderick in Chapter 38?
4. What is the name of Shoto's vessel in Chapter 25?
5. Art3mis's robot is described as being a female version of what obscure character from "Mazinger Z"?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)