|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has patched Art3mis into Wade's audio and video feeds in Chapter 36?
2. What song by Def Leppard is cited in Chapter 22?
(a) "When Love and Hate Collide."
(b) "Love Bites."
(c) "Two Steps Behind."
(d) "Pour Some Sugar on Me."
3. What does Wade turn himself into after Sorrento destroys his robot in Chapter 35?
(c) The Hulk.
4. What is Wade's avatar wearing after he has been granted an extra life in Chapter 36?
(a) A pair of healing boots.
(b) A cape made of magic.
(c) A black t-shirt and jeans.
(d) A suit of steel armor.
5. Who is described as the original programmer of the game "Adventure" in Chapter 38?
(a) Michael Roberts.
(b) Warren Robinett.
(c) James Wilson.
(d) Peter Greves.
6. How does the narrator describe the appearance of the "real" world in the beginning of Chapter 29?
(a) "There were rainbows dancing in the moonlight."
(b) "The sun shone across the cool wheat fields."
(c) "A haze of smoke gathered over everything and would not let up."
(d) "A thick film of neglect still covered everything in sight."
7. Who is Wade's indenturement counselor in Chapter 29?
8. What video game must Wade play after entering the gate in Chapter 37?
9. For how long has Wade been an indent in the beginning of Chapter 30?
(a) 9 weeks.
(b) 8 weeks.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 8 days.
10. What is the age that appears for Wade's alias when his retina is scanned in Chapter 29?
11. Where are the headquarters that Wade is taken in Chapter 29?
(a) 100 IOI Plaza.
(b) 1 IOI Plaza.
(c) 10 IOI Plaza.
(d) 101 IOI Plaza.
12. What color eyes does Art3mis claim to have in Chapter 17?
13. What is Art3mis's real name listed as on her IOI file in Chapter 30?
(a) Amanda Jane Watson.
(b) Maria Elizabeth Roseberg.
(c) Samantha Evelyn Cook.
(d) Phillis Marie Anderson.
14. What avatar was first to set foot inside Castle Anorak since Halliday's death?
15. What is the one item in Wade's inventory after he has been granted an extra life in Chapter 36?
(a) A gun.
(b) A quarter.
(c) A dime.
(d) A wand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Japanese television show that aired from 1966-1967 is described in Chapter 20?
2. What clue is printed on the surface of the Jade Key?
3. On what planet is the Distracted Globe located?
4. What does the narrator say happens when they turn the key in the gate in the end of Chapter 35?
5. What band produced the album "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" that is cited in Chapter 34?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)