|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Art3mis's score changed to by the time that Wade wakes up in the beginning of Chapter 12?
2. What is the Latin verb meaning "to learn"?
3. Who is the avatar that attempts blackmailing Wade and Aech in Chapter 13?
4. What are the four giggest gunter clans that offer invitation to Wade to join them in Chapter 13?
(a) The Oviraptors, Clan Destiny, the Key Masters, and Team Banzai.
(b) The Greenies, the Masters of Marvel, Clan of Tomorrow, and Team Sixers.
(c) Team White, Team Blue, the Gunter Clan, and the Dungeon Masters.
(d) The Adriatics, the Clan of Determination, Clan Willing, and Team Rockstar.
5. When was the Dungeons & Dragons supplement "Tomb of Horrors" published?
6. How many copies of the same email have IOI sent to Wade in Chapter 13?
(a) Over 20,000.
(b) About 2,000.
(c) Over 10,000.
(d) Over 5,000.
7. How did Wade's father die?
(a) He was in a car accident.
(b) He suffered a massive stroke.
(c) He was in a plane crash.
(d) He was shot.
8. What video game does Wade play on Halliday's TRS-80 computer in Chapter 10?
(a) "Dungeons of Daggorath."
(c) "The Goonies."
9. What is the name of Wade's aunt's boyfriend in Chapter 1?
10. In what kind of trailer does Mrs. Gilmore live at the stacks?
(a) An Airstream trailer.
(b) A Coachmen.
(c) A Terry double-wide.
(d) A VW bus.
11. How old was Wade when his mother died?
12. What does Wade's credit counter change to after he's deposited the coins found in the Chapel of Evil in Chapter 8?
(a) About 10,000.
(b) Over 20,000.
(c) About 4,000.
(d) Over 50,000.
13. How old was James Halliday when he died?
14. In the video that Halliday released upon his death, what does he describe as the first videogame system he ever owned?
(a) An Atari 5200.
(b) A Bally Astrocade.
(c) A VC 4000.
(d) An Atari 2600.
15. What does "the IOI" refer to in Ready Player One?
(a) Intelligent Online Industries.
(b) Impressive Online Industries.
(c) Innovative Online Industries.
(d) Information Online Industries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reward does Wade attain for beating his opponent at "Joust" in Chapter 8?
2. What Australian band had a 1987 hit titled "Beds Are Burning"?
3. What is Art3mis's level in OASIS in Chapter 9?
4. What does Wade avoid at the end of the second corridor in the Tomb of Horrors in Chapter 8?
5. What creatures are used in the joust between Wade and Aceraerak in Chapter 8?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)