|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Wade make his alias "Bryce Lynch" in Chapter 16?
2. Who was Ogden Morrow's high school sweetheart?
(a) Kira Underwood.
(b) Colette Anderson.
(c) Sarah Richards.
(d) Marsha Wilson.
3. On what planet does Wade visit a re-creation of the "Revenge of the Nerds" house in Chapter 13?
4. In the funeral scene from James Halliday's video release upon his death, what film is actually shown?
(a) "Better Off Dead."
(b) "To Have and Have Not."
(c) "George Hill."
5. What is the maximum speed that Wade's avatar can run?
(a) 3 kilometers per hour.
(b) 7 kilometers per hour.
(c) 9 kilometers per hour.
(d) 5 kilometers per hour.
6. How did Wade's father die?
(a) He was shot.
(b) He was in a car accident.
(c) He was in a plane crash.
(d) He suffered a massive stroke.
7. What old television show does Wade describe as his most-watched from Halliday's favorites in Chapter 1?
(a) "Mork & Mindy."
(b) "The Newhart Show."
(c) "Family Ties."
8. What reward does Wade attain for beating his opponent at "Joust" in Chapter 8?
(a) The Silver Key.
(b) The Jade Key.
(c) The Crystal Key.
(d) The Copper Key.
9. What is the name of Wade's aunt with whom he lives?
10. What did the Sixers plant in the stacks to make the explosion of Wade's home look accidental?
(a) Drug manufacturing equipment.
(b) A train car.
(c) A bomb from Russia.
(d) An electric blender.
11. What is the name of the avatar that Wade uses in the OASIS universe?
12. Who was the gunter and MIT freshman that described his discovery of the notched letters in Anorak's Almanac with the media?
(a) Warren Robinett.
(b) James Wilson.
(c) Steven Pendergast.
(d) Andrew Williamson.
13. What is the file-sharing program used by gunters around the world that Wade describes in Chapter 6?
(b) The Silk Road.
(c) Walter's Blacksmith Shop.
14. What has Wade rigged up as a battery re-charger in his hideout?
(a) An electric blender.
(b) A modified exercise bike.
(c) A modified stair-master.
(d) A modified tea-kettle.
15. In what sector is Ludus located in OASIS?
(a) Sector Ten.
(b) Sector One.
(c) Sector Five.
(d) Sector Three.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as "the Sixers' infamous leader" in Chapter 13?
2. Who announces to Wade and his friends that the Sixers have already located the entrance to the Tomb of Horrors in Chapter 15?
3. Why does Wade say he decided to study Latin in his foreign language class?
4. How much money does IOI offer Wade in exchange for a walkthrough up to the First Gate in Chapter 14?
5. In what kind of trailer does Mrs. Gilmore live at the stacks?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)