1. How old was James Halliday when he died?
2. How many years did James Halliday spend in self-imposed isolation prior to his death, according to the narrator in the Prologue?
3. What is the title of the short film that Halliday released as a video message upon his death?
4. What historical decade was James Halliday obsessed with during his life?
5. What is the title of the opening old song on James Halliday's video release at his death?
6. When did James Halliday appear on the cover of Time magazine, according to the narrator in the Prologue?
7. In the funeral scene from James Halliday's video release upon his death, what film is actually shown?
This section contains 3,837 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)