|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Level Two: Chapters 17-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does IOI offer Wade in exchange for a walkthrough up to the First Gate in Chapter 14?
(a) $60 million.
(b) $2 million.
(c) $8 milliion.
(d) $5 million.
2. What television show does Art3mis describe doing a skit about her and Wade in Chapter 17?
(a) "Saturday Night Live."
(b) "The Rock Star Hangout."
(c) "The Late Show with David Letterman."
(d) "The Daily Show."
3. Who is the "middle-aged intellectual expert" that Wade watches explaining the scores on the news in the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) James Halliday.
(b) Richard Wilson.
(c) Mark Anderson.
(d) Edgar Nash.
4. Where is Aech when he calls Wade in the morning in the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) At school.
(b) In his parents' basement.
(c) At the Castle of Anorak.
(d) Outside of the Tomb of Horrors.
5. What has Wade rigged up as a battery re-charger in his hideout?
(a) An electric blender.
(b) A modified stair-master.
(c) A modified tea-kettle.
(d) A modified exercise bike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "Student ID" name that Wade is assigned at school?
2. Where does the narrator say he lives in end of the Prologue?
3. What has Art3mis's score changed to by the time that Wade wakes up in the beginning of Chapter 12?
4. On what date does an avatar's name first appear on the top of Halliday's scoreboard, according to the narrator in the Prologue?
5. What does Wade use as a hideout in Ready Player One?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)