|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Level One: Chapters 12-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears in the fourth slot on Halliday's Score Board in Chapter 13?
2. When was the video game "Joust" produced?
3. How many people live in Wade's aunt's trailer, according to the narrator in Chapter 1?
4. In the funeral scene from James Halliday's video release upon his death, what film is actually shown?
(a) "George Hill."
(b) "To Have and Have Not."
(c) "Better Off Dead."
5. How many copies of the same email have IOI sent to Wade in Chapter 13?
(a) Over 10,000.
(b) About 2,000.
(c) Over 20,000.
(d) Over 5,000.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Ogden Morrow announce he was leaving his position at GSS?
2. How does Wade define a "poem with four lines of text and an alternate-line rhyme scheme" in Chapter 13?
3. What is the name of the avatar that Wade uses in the OASIS universe?
4. What does "PvP" refer to in the narrative?
5. What is the name of the neighborhood where Wade lives with his aunt?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)