|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Level One: Chapters 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the short film that Halliday released as a video message upon his death?
(b) "Anorak's Almanac."
(c) "Anorak's Invitation."
2. How old was James Halliday when he died?
3. What is the file-sharing program used by gunters around the world that Wade describes in Chapter 6?
(c) Walter's Blacksmith Shop.
(d) The Silk Road.
4. Why does Wade say he decided to study Latin in his foreign language class?
(a) Because he's always wanted to speak a dead language.
(b) Because he wants to move to Latin America.
(c) Because Latin is good preparation for medical school.
(d) Because James Halliday studied Latin.
5. What is the maximum speed that Wade's avatar can run?
(a) 3 kilometers per hour.
(b) 5 kilometers per hour.
(c) 9 kilometers per hour.
(d) 7 kilometers per hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what sector is Ludus located in OASIS?
2. What is Wade's score when his avatar is displayed on Halliday's website after winning "Joust" in Chapter 9?
3. How does Wade get access to the area where the cave indicating the Tomb of Horrors is in Chapter 7?
4. What does Wade describe in Chapter 2 as "one of my favorite things about attending school online, and I took advantage of it almost daily"?
5. When was the video game "Joust" produced?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)