|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Level One: Chapters 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Latin verb meaning "to learn"?
2. How does Wade get access to the area where the cave indicating the Tomb of Horrors is in Chapter 7?
(a) He steals a teleportation voucher from school.
(b) He collects a free teleportation voucher from school.
(c) He asks his parents for a teleportation voucher.
(d) He drives a car.
3. On what date does an avatar's name first appear on the top of Halliday's scoreboard, according to the narrator in the Prologue?
(a) February 11, 2045.
(b) June 16, 2011.
(c) July 12, 2044.
(d) March 12, 2046.
4. What is the maximum speed that Wade's avatar can run?
(a) 5 kilometers per hour.
(b) 7 kilometers per hour.
(c) 9 kilometers per hour.
(d) 3 kilometers per hour.
5. What does Wade use as a hideout in Ready Player One?
(a) An abandoned train car.
(b) An old subway tunnel.
(c) A broom closet.
(d) An abandoned van.
Short Answer Questions
1. What old television show does Wade describe as his most-watched from Halliday's favorites in Chapter 1?
2. What is the title of the opening old song on James Halliday's video release at his death?
3. Why does Wade say he decided to study Latin in his foreign language class?
4. What is the title of the short film that Halliday released as a video message upon his death?
5. On what street did James Halliday grow up?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)