|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Level One: Chapters 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wade's score when his avatar is displayed on Halliday's website after winning "Joust" in Chapter 9?
2. When was the video game "Joust" produced?
3. How many notched letters does Wade describe throughout Anorak's Almanac in Chapter 6?
4. What video game does Wade play on Halliday's TRS-80 computer in Chapter 10?
(a) "The Goonies."
(b) "Dungeons of Daggorath."
5. What historical decade was James Halliday obsessed with during his life?
(a) The 1980s.
(b) The 1990s.
(c) The 1960s.
(d) The 1970s.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how large is the planet Ludus described as being in Chapter 7?
2. What is the file-sharing program used by gunters around the world that Wade describes in Chapter 6?
3. In the funeral scene from James Halliday's video release upon his death, what film is actually shown?
4. What is Art3mis's score after defeating the "Joust" game in OASIS?
5. What does Wade describe in Chapter 2 as "one of my favorite things about attending school online, and I took advantage of it almost daily"?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)