|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue and Level One: Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Wade rigged up as a battery re-charger in his hideout?
(a) A modified stair-master.
(b) A modified tea-kettle.
(c) An electric blender.
(d) A modified exercise bike.
2. How many years did James Halliday spend in self-imposed isolation prior to his death, according to the narrator in the Prologue?
3. In what kind of trailer does Mrs. Gilmore live at the stacks?
(a) A VW bus.
(b) An Airstream trailer.
(c) A Coachmen.
(d) A Terry double-wide.
4. Where does the narrator say he lives in end of the Prologue?
(b) Little Rock.
(c) Oklahoma City.
5. In the funeral scene from James Halliday's video release upon his death, what film is actually shown?
(b) "To Have and Have Not."
(c) "Better Off Dead."
(d) "George Hill."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the neighborhood where Wade lives with his aunt?
2. What is the "Student ID" name that Wade is assigned at school?
3. What is the name of the avatar that Wade uses in the OASIS universe?
4. Until what grade did Wade attend school in the real world?
5. What is James Halliday's middle name?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)