|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Level Three: Chapters 28-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how large is the planet Ludus described as being in Chapter 7?
(a) About 3 times the size of the Earth's moon.
(b) About 1/3 the size of the Earth's moon.
(c) About 2 times the size of the Earth's moon.
(d) About the size of the Earth's moon.
2. In what kind of trailer does Mrs. Gilmore live at the stacks?
(a) A Terry double-wide.
(b) A VW bus.
(c) An Airstream trailer.
(d) A Coachmen.
3. What does Wade's credit counter change to after he's deposited the coins found in the Chapel of Evil in Chapter 8?
(a) About 10,000.
(b) Over 20,000.
(c) Over 50,000.
(d) About 4,000.
4. What band is described in Chapter 19 as having performed the song "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go"?
(d) The Cure.
5. What is the Latin verb meaning "to learn"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Art3mis's score on the Scoreboard in Chapter 28?
2. On what street did James Halliday grow up?
3. Who appears in the fifth slot on the OASIS Score Board in Chapter 13?
4. Who is Wade's section supervisor in Chapter 30?
5. What video game does Wade play on Halliday's TRS-80 computer in Chapter 10?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)