|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Level Three: Chapters 28-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What historical decade was James Halliday obsessed with during his life?
(a) The 1960s.
(b) The 1990s.
(c) The 1970s.
(d) The 1980s.
2. What did the Sixers plant in the stacks to make the explosion of Wade's home look accidental?
(a) A bomb from Russia.
(b) A train car.
(c) An electric blender.
(d) Drug manufacturing equipment.
3. For how long has Wade been an indent in the beginning of Chapter 30?
(a) 9 weeks.
(b) 8 weeks.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 8 days.
4. What is the name of the alias that appears when Wade's retina is scanned in Chapter 29?
(a) Wilson Smith.
(b) Paul Smith.
(c) James Walters.
(d) Bryce Lynch.
5. What has Wade rigged up as a battery re-charger in his hideout?
(a) An electric blender.
(b) A modified stair-master.
(c) A modified exercise bike.
(d) A modified tea-kettle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disguise does Wade don in Chapter 31?
2. How old does Wade claim to be when chatting with Art3mis in Chapter 17?
3. Who is the avatar that attempts blackmailing Wade and Aech in Chapter 13?
4. What television show does Art3mis describe doing a skit about her and Wade in Chapter 17?
5. Where does Art3mis live, according to her IOI file in Chapter 30?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)