|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Level Three: Chapters 28-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What position is Wade given in the indentured servant program in Chapter 29?
(a) OASIS Technical Support Representative II.
(b) OASIS Customer Support Assistant II.
(c) IOI Gunter Sixers Technician.
(d) IOI Underground Optic Cable Installer II.
2. What is the file-sharing program used by gunters around the world that Wade describes in Chapter 6?
(b) Walter's Blacksmith Shop.
(c) The Silk Road.
3. What kind of armor does Wade discover and add to his inventory in the Tomb of Horrors in Chapter 8?
(a) A suit of +5 Magical Armor.
(b) A Cape of Dungeons Armor.
(c) A suit of stainless steel armor.
(d) A suit of +3 Full Plate Armor.
4. When did James Halliday appear on the cover of Time magazine, according to the narrator in the Prologue?
5. How does Wade define a "poem with four lines of text and an alternate-line rhyme scheme" in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. What age is Art3mis, according to her IOI file in Chapter 30?
2. Who appears in the fifth slot on the OASIS Score Board in Chapter 13?
3. Who appears in the fourth slot on Halliday's Score Board in Chapter 13?
4. What is described as Halliday's favorite band in Chapter 27?
5. "Harry Swanson" is an alias used by what character in Big Trouble in Little China?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)