|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Level One: Chapters 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is James Halliday's middle name?
2. What is the name of the company that James Halliday created and controlled during his lifetime?
(a) Gregarious Simulation Systems.
(b) Lost Coast Systems.
(c) Intelligent Designs Systems.
3. When was the Dungeons & Dragons supplement "Tomb of Horrors" published?
4. What is the name of Wade's mother?
5. What is the name of the neighborhood where Wade lives with his aunt?
(a) The West Maycomb Stacks.
(b) The North Plymoth Stacks.
(c) The Lower Broadway Stacks.
(d) The Portland Avenue Stacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the avatar that Wade uses in the OASIS universe?
2. What is the name of Wade's aunt with whom he lives?
3. In the video that Halliday released upon his death, what does he describe as the first videogame system he ever owned?
4. On what date does an avatar's name first appear on the top of Halliday's scoreboard, according to the narrator in the Prologue?
5. What historical decade was James Halliday obsessed with during his life?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)