|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Level One: Chapters 6-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the video that Halliday released upon his death, what does he describe as the first videogame system he ever owned?
(a) An Atari 5200.
(b) An Atari 2600.
(c) A Bally Astrocade.
(d) A VC 4000.
2. On what street did James Halliday grow up?
(a) Wilson Avenue.
(b) Willow Street.
(c) Barker Street.
(d) Cleveland Avenue.
3. Who was the gunter and MIT freshman that described his discovery of the notched letters in Anorak's Almanac with the media?
(a) Warren Robinett.
(b) James Wilson.
(c) Steven Pendergast.
(d) Andrew Williamson.
4. What does Wade avoid at the end of the second corridor in the Tomb of Horrors in Chapter 8?
(a) The Sphere of Annihilation.
(b) The Boots of Sorrow.
(c) The Pit of Despair.
(d) The Crypt of the Morgatron.
5. In what sector is Ludus located in OASIS?
(a) Sector Ten.
(b) Sector Three.
(c) Sector One.
(d) Sector Five.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the "Student ID" name that Wade is assigned at school?
2. What is Art3mis's level in OASIS in Chapter 9?
3. Who is Wade's Latin teacher in school?
4. When did James Halliday appear on the cover of Time magazine, according to the narrator in the Prologue?
5. How did Wade's father die?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)