|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Level Two: Chapters 17-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What term is used from Dungeons & Dragons lingo to refer to "an undead creature, usually and incredibly powerful wizard or king who had employed dark magic to bind his intellect to his own reanimated corpse" in the novel?
(a) A moogle.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A lich.
(d) A gunter.
2. What is the maximum speed that Wade's avatar can run?
(a) 7 kilometers per hour.
(b) 3 kilometers per hour.
(c) 9 kilometers per hour.
(d) 5 kilometers per hour.
3. What does "the IOI" refer to in Ready Player One?
(a) Intelligent Online Industries.
(b) Information Online Industries.
(c) Impressive Online Industries.
(d) Innovative Online Industries.
4. How much money does IOI offer Wade in exchange for a walkthrough up to the First Gate in Chapter 14?
(a) $5 million.
(b) $60 million.
(c) $8 milliion.
(d) $2 million.
5. When did Ogden Morrow announce he was leaving his position at GSS?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Art3mis's score after defeating the "Joust" game in OASIS?
2. What is Wade's score when his avatar is displayed on Halliday's website after winning "Joust" in Chapter 9?
3. What is the name of Wade's internet channel?
4. Who created the video game "Adventure"?
5. What character does Art3mis portray on the planet Goondocks in Chapter 17?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)