|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Level Two: Chapters 17-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is described in Chapter 16 as the "highly exclusive illegal data-auction site" in OASIS?
(a) The MIT Cross.
(b) The L33t Hax0rz.
(c) The Silk Road.
(d) Zurich University.
2. How many years did James Halliday spend in self-imposed isolation prior to his death, according to the narrator in the Prologue?
3. What has Art3mis's score changed to by the time that Wade wakes up in the beginning of Chapter 12?
4. What character does Art3mis portray on the planet Goondocks in Chapter 17?
5. What actor from "Buckaroo Bonzai" is described in Chapter 18?
(a) Robert Anderson.
(b) Sean Astin.
(c) Peter Weller.
(d) John Wayne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Art3mis's score after defeating the "Joust" game in OASIS?
2. Where was Ogden Morrow's high school sweetheart originally from?
3. What ultrapowerful artifact is described as going up for auction in Chapter 21?
4. Who appears in the fifth slot on the OASIS Score Board in Chapter 13?
5. What is the name of the nonprofit educational software company that Ogden Morrow started after leaving GSS?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)