|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Level Three: Chapters 28-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Wade define a "poem with four lines of text and an alternate-line rhyme scheme" in Chapter 13?
2. What does the Latin word "ludus" translate to in English?
3. What is Art3mis's score after defeating the "Joust" game in OASIS?
4. Who appears in the fifth slot on the OASIS Score Board in Chapter 13?
5. What avatar appears during Wade's meeting with Art3mis, Aech, and Shoto in Chapter 32?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long has Wade been an indent in the beginning of Chapter 30?
2. What is described in Chapter 16 as the "highly exclusive illegal data-auction site" in OASIS?
3. How old does Wade make his alias "Bryce Lynch" in Chapter 16?
4. When did Ogden Morrow announce he was leaving his position at GSS?
5. Who was the gunter and MIT freshman that described his discovery of the notched letters in Anorak's Almanac with the media?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)