|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlie McCabe frequent?
(b) The distillery.
(c) The brothel.
(d) The library.
2. To whom does the baby sock belong?
(a) The man's niece.
(b) The man's sister.
(c) The man's daughter.
(d) No one knows.
3. In which class do the boys discuss the speech given by the army chaplain?
(a) English class.
(b) Math class.
(c) Geography class.
(d) History class.
4. From whom does the boy's mother warn him to stay away in Chapter 6?
(a) The priests.
(b) His uncles.
(c) Crazy Joe.
(d) The police.
5. Why doesn't the girl return Jimmy's affection?
(a) She moves away.
(b) She doesn't associate with his family.
(c) She lives a life of celibacy.
(d) She loves someone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does the novel conclude?
2. In September 1954, the boy's teacher asks several unanswerable questions in which class?
3. What does the boy's mother say out-of-the-blue while he is washing dishes with his father?
4. Who does Larry meet on his way home from Grianan?
5. What is Claire's last expression?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)