|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The famous shoot-out in 1922 was between which two groups of people?
(a) The boy's uncles and the IRA.
(b) The IRA and the police.
(c) The IRA and the boy's family.
(d) The police and the boy's family.
2. What does Katie's sister tell her that upsets her?
(a) That Meave will stop talking to Katie soon.
(b) That Meave's husband will leave her just like Katie's husband left her.
(c) That Tony really loved Katie's sister instead.
(d) That Meave's husband would soon cheat on her.
3. From whom does the boy's mother warn him to stay away in Chapter 6?
(a) His uncles.
(b) The priests.
(c) Crazy Joe.
(d) The police.
4. What does Crazy Joe reveal to the boy?
(a) He saw Eddie die.
(b) He knows why Larry has stopped talking.
(c) He saw McIlhenny get out of the Sergeant's car in July 1926.
(d) He knows who tipped off McIlhenny.
5. Who was Jimmy in love with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is hired to look after the two children, Francis and Frances?
2. In October of 1952, where is the boy sent to live?
3. Who is the man who always carried a baby sock in his small brown case?
4. Why does the boy's mother warn him to stay away from the person she warns him about?
5. The man with the baby sock said he would stop traveling on the bus after what happens?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)