|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Claire's last expression?
2. In which class do the boys discuss the speech given by the army chaplain?
(a) English class.
(b) Geography class.
(c) Math class.
(d) History class.
3. Where is Eddie interrogated?
(a) In the shed.
(b) Behind the house.
(c) At the distillery.
(d) At the Donegal farmhouse.
4. Which three males are attacked at the end of the chapter?
(a) Rory Hannaway, Neil McLaughlin, and the boy's uncle.
(b) Brother Regan, the boy, and his father.
(c) The boy, his brother Liam, and their father.
(d) The boy, his father, and Rory Hannaway.
5. How does the boy describe how he got rid of the infestation in Chapter 3?
(a) He hired an exterminator.
(b) He flooded the nests.
(c) He had the dogs eat them.
(d) He threw burning rags on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens that lets the boy know his father isn't upset anymore about the rose bushes?
2. In 1949, the police arrive at the boy's house in search of what?
3. What is a specific characteristic of Brigid's behavior after the children disappear?
4. What color is the light above the graves of Francis and Frances' parents?
5. Who does Larry meet on his way home from Grianan?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)