|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, where does the boy's mother ask him to take flowers?
(a) To his father.
(b) To his teacher.
(c) To a grave.
(d) To a sick relative's house.
2. What causes the boy to have nightmares?
(a) The death of his sister.
(b) His mother's unsuccessful suicide attempts caused by her depression.
(c) Stories of the murder trial of 1922.
(d) His treatment by the police.
3. What do Frances and Francis do every day?
(a) Sing songs.
(b) Put on costumes.
(c) Play in the Field of the Disappeared.
(d) Put flowers on their parents' graves.
4. Where does the boy go with Moran in Chapter 4?
(a) The circus.
(b) The boy's house.
(c) The distillery.
(d) A football match.
5. Who is the man who always carried a baby sock in his small brown case?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who begins to visit the boy's mother regularly in Chapter 6?
2. What does the boy say is significant because of the mother's change?
3. What does the boy conclude about his mother during Chapter 5?
4. What does the boy's grandfather reveal about Eddie in Chapter 3?
5. Who teaches the boy about sex?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)