|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tony McIlhenny disappear to?
2. What is a specific characteristic of Brigid's behavior after the children disappear?
(a) She sings the children's song once a year.
(b) She skips wherever she goes.
(c) She never leaves her house.
(d) She pretends the children have never left.
3. How long does the boy piece together that his father knew the full story about Eddie being an informant?
(a) Since 1922.
(b) Since 1928.
(c) Since 1930.
(d) Since 1935.
4. After the boy's mother develops depression, what does she begin to have visions of?
5. Why does the boy's mother lie to Katie about why the boy's father started drinking again?
(a) Because she didn't want to tell Katie that Eddie was executed.
(b) Because she would have to reveal that Katie's husband was the informer.
(c) Because she didn't want Katie to know Eddie was the informer.
(d) Because Katie knew nothing about Eddie's disappearance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rory Hannaway die?
2. Who tells the boy about the murder of 1921?
3. Where does the boy go with Moran in Chapter 4?
4. What does Crazy Joe say Larry's mysterious woman turns into?
5. What is the first physical change Francis and Frances encounter?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)