|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jimmy go to work for several years?
2. What does Crazy Joe reveal to the boy?
(a) He saw McIlhenny get out of the Sergeant's car in July 1926.
(b) He saw Eddie die.
(c) He knows who tipped off McIlhenny.
(d) He knows why Larry has stopped talking.
3. Why does the boy's father hit him in Chapter 3?
(a) His father is drunk.
(b) The boy doesn't stop talking.
(c) The boy tells his father he should be blaming Eddie.
(d) The boy tells his father he hates him.
4. Who was Jimmy in love with?
5. What event is introduced at the local community hall?
(a) Dinner gatherings.
(b) Textiles classes.
(c) Job fairs.
(d) Social evenings with music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charlie McCabe frequent?
2. An army chaplain comes to the school to talk to the boys about what?
3. What does Jimmy do before he is found dead?
4. Where are the boy's father's sisters sent to live after the death of their parents?
5. Who tells the boy about the murder of 1921?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)