|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the boy's father's sisters sent to live after the death of their parents?
(a) Their father's brother.
(b) Their mother's sister.
(c) Their brother.
(d) Their grandfather.
2. What is Claire's last expression?
3. How long does the boy piece together that his father knew the full story about Eddie being an informant?
(a) Since 1922.
(b) Since 1935.
(c) Since 1928.
(d) Since 1930.
4. Why does the boy's father threaten Crazy Joe in Chapter 6?
(a) Because he was mean to the boy.
(b) Because he was giving the boy bad advice.
(c) Because he was trying to steal from the boy.
(d) Because he laid a hand on the boy's knee.
5. Who is Danno Bredin?
(a) The boy's friend.
(b) Claire's father.
(c) Jimmy's brother.
(d) Young man in the navy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sergeant Burke suggest to the boy as he gives him a ride home?
2. What does the boy's father do for a living?
3. What does the boy write down in the exercise book?
4. In June 1948, what does the boy witness?
5. What language does the boy use to his advantage because his parents do not understand it?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)