|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sergeant Burke suggest to the boy as he gives him a ride home?
(a) That the boy's father doesn't know what really happened to Eddie.
(b) That Eddie was involved in something dangerous before his disappearance.
(c) That the boy's father is responsible for Eddie's disappearance.
(d) That Eddie was killed.
2. Who is Jimmy from Chapter 4?
(a) One of the boy's uncles.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) Grenaghan's grandfather.
(d) A clergyman at the church.
3. What does Crazy Joe reveal to the boy?
(a) He knows who tipped off McIlhenny.
(b) He saw McIlhenny get out of the Sergeant's car in July 1926.
(c) He saw Eddie die.
(d) He knows why Larry has stopped talking.
4. Where are the boy's father's sisters sent to live after the death of their parents?
(a) Their father's brother.
(b) Their grandfather.
(c) Their brother.
(d) Their mother's sister.
5. Which of the boy's relatives dies in October 1949?
(a) His father.
(b) His sister.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Larry meet on his way home from Grianan?
2. Who is Katie?
3. Why does Sergeant Burke want the situation with Eddie's death cleared up?
4. What does the boy try to do after his talk with Sergeant Burke in Chapter 3?
5. What happens to both Brigid and Larry in Chapter 2?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)