|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Katie have over her sister?
(a) Where Katie's sister's husband ran off.
(b) The details of Eddie's disappearance.
(c) Tony left her sister to be with Katie.
(d) What happened to their parents.
2. Who does the boy find out is responsible for the murder of 1921?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) Neil McLaughlin.
(c) A policeman.
(d) Brother Regan.
3. After his parents die, Eddie leaves. Where does everyone think he went?
(a) He skipped town with his girlfriend.
(b) He went to Grianan.
(c) He enlisted in the IRA.
(d) He went to America.
4. Where does the boy tell his father in Chapter 2 that he would like to go?
(d) The Field of the Disappeared.
5. What happened to the boy's sister, Una, in 1948?
(a) She was kidnapped.
(b) She became sick and died.
(c) She ran away.
(d) She became paralyzed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rory Hannaway die?
2. What does the boy realize about his mother after the onset of her depression?
3. Who is Jimmy from Chapter 4?
4. What do Frances and Francis do every day?
5. Why is the boy punished in 1954 by the Dean?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)