|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy conclude about his mother during Chapter 5?
(a) She was always insane.
(b) She always knew about Eddie's death.
(c) She always knew McIlhenny was an informer.
(d) She didn't really like Tony.
2. What is distinct about Larry McLaughlin's character?
(a) He is missing.
(b) He wanders.
(c) He tells stories.
(d) He does not talk.
3. Who is the real informer?
(a) Crazy Joe.
(b) The boy's grandfather.
(c) Tony McIlhenny.
(d) Larry McLaughlin.
4. How does the boy's grandfather die?
(a) An accident.
(b) Old age.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A stroke.
5. To what does Father Nugent compare murder?
(b) Hating your brother.
(c) Disobeying your parents.
(d) Sex without love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charlie McCabe frequent?
2. What does the boy's father do for a living?
3. Who does Larry meet on his way home from Grianan?
4. What key theme of the novel is introduced in Chapter 1?
5. What type of stone chair is hidden in the ruins of Grianan?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)