|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which three males are attacked at the end of the chapter?
(a) Rory Hannaway, Neil McLaughlin, and the boy's uncle.
(b) The boy, his father, and Rory Hannaway.
(c) The boy, his brother Liam, and their father.
(d) Brother Regan, the boy, and his father.
2. In September 1954, the boy's teacher asks several unanswerable questions in which class?
3. What does Crazy Joe reveal to the boy?
(a) He knows why Larry has stopped talking.
(b) He saw McIlhenny get out of the Sergeant's car in July 1926.
(c) He knows who tipped off McIlhenny.
(d) He saw Eddie die.
4. What is the first physical change Francis and Frances encounter?
(a) Their hair changes color.
(b) Their reflections in the mirror disappear.
(c) Their voices switch.
(d) They both change genders.
5. Upon what does the Anglican army chaplain say communism is based?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does the boy's mother give for not taking her medicine?
2. Who is Ena?
3. When Katie goes to England to attend her daughter's wedding, why does the rest of her family refuse to attend?
4. After the boy's mother develops depression, what does she begin to have visions of?
5. What are the IRA gunmen protesting at the shootout at the distillery?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)