|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy's mother's depression causes her to do what?
(a) Stop talking.
(c) Throw things.
(d) Have panic attacks.
2. When does Tony McIlhenny disappear?
(a) When Ena dies.
(b) When the boy is born.
(c) When Una dies.
(d) When Katie is pregnant.
3. According to the local belief his father told the boy, who gathers at the Field of the Disappeared at Christmas and other festivals?
(a) The souls of children who died at a young age.
(b) The souls of orphans.
(c) The souls of those who were murdered.
(d) The souls of those who have not had a Christian burial.
4. In what language does the boy write the final copy?
5. Why does the boy ride home with Sergeant Burke in the police car?
(a) He didn't have a ride home.
(b) He was in trouble.
(c) He was out wandering at night.
(d) He was being bullied.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the distillery after the shootout?
2. What causes the boy to have nightmares?
3. Who was Jimmy in love with?
4. What does the boy's mother tell him to put in the fire?
5. What does Katie's sister tell her that upsets her?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)