|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sergeant Burke suggest to the boy as he gives him a ride home?
(a) That the boy's father is responsible for Eddie's disappearance.
(b) That the boy's father doesn't know what really happened to Eddie.
(c) That Eddie was involved in something dangerous before his disappearance.
(d) That Eddie was killed.
2. Where does Jimmy go to work for several years?
3. When do Eddie's parents die?
4. What is the first physical change Francis and Frances encounter?
(a) They both change genders.
(b) Their reflections in the mirror disappear.
(c) Their voices switch.
(d) Their hair changes color.
5. Who does the boy find out is responsible for the murder of 1921?
(a) Neil McLaughlin.
(b) Brother Regan.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) A policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jimmy die?
2. When does Tony McIlhenny disappear?
3. Which of the boy's relatives dies in October 1949?
4. In 1949, the police arrive at the boy's house in search of what?
5. Who is the heroine of the novel the boy reads in the dark?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)