|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 3 opens with the narrator talking about the neighborhood having what kind of infestation problem?
2. What does the boy try to do after his talk with Sergeant Burke in Chapter 3?
(a) To run away.
(b) To talk to his mother.
(c) To hide in his room.
(d) To talk to his father.
3. What is going to be built across the river?
(a) Private farmhouse.
(b) Catholic church.
(c) British oxygen plant.
(d) Police station.
4. To whom is Larry McLaughlin related?
(b) The boy narrator.
5. What color is the light above the graves of Francis and Frances' parents?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the real informer?
2. From which part of the traditions of both Protestants and Catholics does the boy derive excitement?
3. When does Tony McIlhenny disappear?
4. According to the boy's father, how long has the boy's mother known about Eddie?
5. What information does Katie have over her sister?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)