|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of stone chair is hidden in the ruins of Grianan?
(a) A table chair.
(b) A wishing chair.
(c) A throne.
(d) A stool.
2. What is Claire's last expression?
3. Chapter 3 opens with the narrator talking about the neighborhood having what kind of infestation problem?
4. What does the boy write down in the exercise book?
(a) An apology letter.
(b) An essay for school.
(c) The details of Eddie's death.
(d) The story of Brigid.
5. What are the IRA gunmen protesting at the shootout at the distillery?
(a) The founding of Northern Ireland.
(b) The death of a policeman.
(c) The shutdown of the distillery.
(d) The prohibition of alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the war, when the alarms go off because of the air raids, where does the family hide?
2. Who was Jimmy in love with?
3. Who does the boy find out is responsible for the murder of 1921?
4. Who is Jimmy from Chapter 4?
5. On what day do the Francis and Frances' parents die?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)