|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teaches the boy's math class?
(c) His uncle.
(d) His father.
2. Who is the hero of the novel the boy reads in the dark?
3. What color is the light above the graves of Francis and Frances' parents?
4. The famous shoot-out in 1922 was between which two groups of people?
(a) The IRA and the boy's family.
(b) The IRA and the police.
(c) The boy's uncles and the IRA.
(d) The police and the boy's family.
5. How does Rory Hannaway die?
(a) Contracted meningitis.
(b) Drowned in the river.
(c) Beaten to death by thieves.
(d) Killed by a reversing lorry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "The Shan Van Vocht" mean?
2. What information does Katie have over her sister?
3. What do people believe lay below the ruins of Grianan?
4. What happens to the distillery after the shootout?
5. Where does Tony McIlhenny disappear to?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)