|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the boy's relatives dies in October 1949?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His sister.
(d) His father.
2. When Katie goes to England to attend her daughter's wedding, why does the rest of her family refuse to attend?
(a) Meave is pregnant.
(b) It is too far to travel.
(c) The wedding is on a workday.
(d) The groom is black.
3. What is the first physical change Francis and Frances encounter?
(a) Their voices switch.
(b) Their hair changes color.
(c) Their reflections in the mirror disappear.
(d) They both change genders.
4. Where does the boy's father work?
(a) The docks.
(b) The distillery.
(c) The naval base.
(d) The police station.
5. Who teaches the boy's math class?
(a) His father.
(b) His uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the boy to have nightmares?
2. What happens to both Brigid and Larry in Chapter 2?
3. What eventually happens to Danno?
4. From which part of the traditions of both Protestants and Catholics does the boy derive excitement?
5. In October of 1952, where is the boy sent to live?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)