|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy's mother's depression causes her to do what?
(a) Have panic attacks.
(c) Throw things.
(d) Stop talking.
2. To whom is Larry McLaughlin related?
(c) The boy narrator.
3. Why doesn't the girl return Jimmy's affection?
(a) She doesn't associate with his family.
(b) She lives a life of celibacy.
(c) She loves someone else.
(d) She moves away.
4. In 1949, the police arrive at the boy's house in search of what?
(a) A gun.
(b) A missing child.
(c) A murder suspect.
(d) Stolen goods.
5. What happens to the boy when the police come to search the house?
(a) He is beaten by the police.
(b) He is hidden in the attic by his father.
(c) He is taken to the jail for further interrogation.
(d) He is told to leave the house so they can search it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives a gun to the boy's father?
2. When the boy and his brother, Liam, are taken across the river by their father, what does his father's explanation about Eddie reveal to the boy?
3. When Danno returns home, what does he find?
4. Who is the real informer?
5. How does Rory Hannaway die?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)