|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy's grandfather reveal about Eddie in Chapter 3?
(a) Eddie left for America.
(b) Eddie died in a warehouse fire.
(c) Eddie was set up.
(d) Eddie was an informer.
2. What happens to the boy's mother after she stops taking the medicine?
(a) She loses her memory.
(b) She becomes healthier.
(c) Her state of mind improves.
(d) She becomes suicidal.
3. Who is Jimmy from Chapter 4?
(a) One of the boy's uncles.
(b) A clergyman at the church.
(c) Grenaghan's grandfather.
(d) A neighbor.
4. Who teaches the boy about sex?
(a) His mother.
(b) Father Nugent.
(c) His father.
(d) Brother Regan.
5. How does Jimmy die?
(a) Gunshot wound.
(b) Heart attack.
(c) Broken neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the boy about the murder of 1921?
2. How do the boy's father's parents die?
3. What happens to the boy after he takes the girl to the cinema?
4. What happens to Billy Mahon?
5. In 1949, the police arrive at the boy's house in search of what?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)