|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day do the Francis and Frances' parents die?
(a) August 11.
(b) May 7.
(c) September 14.
(d) November 21.
2. Where does the boy go with Moran in Chapter 4?
(a) The circus.
(b) The boy's house.
(c) The distillery.
(d) A football match.
3. What is the first physical change Francis and Frances encounter?
(a) Their voices switch.
(b) Their reflections in the mirror disappear.
(c) Their hair changes color.
(d) They both change genders.
4. What happens to the boy when the police come to search the house?
(a) He is beaten by the police.
(b) He is taken to the jail for further interrogation.
(c) He is told to leave the house so they can search it.
(d) He is hidden in the attic by his father.
5. How does the boy describe how he got rid of the infestation in Chapter 3?
(a) He flooded the nests.
(b) He threw burning rags on them.
(c) He hired an exterminator.
(d) He had the dogs eat them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1949, the police arrive at the boy's house in search of what?
2. Why doesn't the girl return Jimmy's affection?
3. What do Frances and Francis do every day?
4. Why is the boy punished in 1954 by the Dean?
5. What causes the infestation mentioned in Chapter 3?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)