|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the distillery after the shootout?
(a) It is shutdown.
(b) It is rebuilt.
(c) It floods.
(d) It explodes.
2. After his parents die, Eddie leaves. Where does everyone think he went?
(a) He went to America.
(b) He skipped town with his girlfriend.
(c) He went to Grianan.
(d) He enlisted in the IRA.
3. What is a specific characteristic of Brigid's behavior after the children disappear?
(a) She skips wherever she goes.
(b) She never leaves her house.
(c) She sings the children's song once a year.
(d) She pretends the children have never left.
4. What does the boy's father do for a living?
(a) He is a factory worker.
(b) He is a shopkeeper.
(c) He is an electrician.
(d) He is a salesman.
5. How old was the boy's father when he was left in charge of the family?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Tony McIlhenny disappear?
2. Who is Ena?
3. What is the first physical change Francis and Frances encounter?
4. Chapter 3 opens with the narrator talking about the neighborhood having what kind of infestation problem?
5. What are the IRA gunmen protesting at the shootout at the distillery?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)