|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells the boy that some families are devil-haunted?
2. Who does the boy find out is responsible for the murder of 1921?
(a) A policeman.
(b) Brother Regan.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) Neil McLaughlin.
3. What happens to Billy Mahon?
(a) He is pushed off the bridge.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is robbed.
(d) He is framed for murder.
4. What does the boy's father do for a living?
(a) He is a factory worker.
(b) He is a shopkeeper.
(c) He is a salesman.
(d) He is an electrician.
5. What happened to the boy's sister, Una, in 1948?
(a) She became paralyzed.
(b) She became sick and died.
(c) She was kidnapped.
(d) She ran away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is going to be built across the river?
2. What happens to both Brigid and Larry in Chapter 2?
3. In 1949, the police arrive at the boy's house in search of what?
4. What does Sergeant Burke suggest to the boy as he gives him a ride home?
5. What causes the priest to call off Larry McLaughlin's wedding?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)