|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the boy punished in 1954 by the Dean?
(a) Badmouthing the teacher.
(b) Skipping the retreat.
(c) Not doing his homework.
(d) Cheating on the test.
2. Who is Jimmy from Chapter 4?
(a) Grenaghan's grandfather.
(b) A clergyman at the church.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) One of the boy's uncles.
3. Where does Tony McIlhenny disappear to?
4. Who tells the boy about the murder of 1921?
(a) Brother Regan.
(b) Neil McLaughlin.
(c) Rory Hannaway.
(d) Billy Mahon.
5. In Chapter 1, what causes the boy's mother to become inconsolable?
(a) The boy becomes sick.
(b) Her husband leaves.
(c) She loses her job.
(d) One of her children dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. When do Eddie's parents die?
2. How long does the boy piece together that his father knew the full story about Eddie being an informant?
3. What does the boy find in the wardrobe of his sister's bedroom?
4. For what does Sergeant Burke apologize in 1957?
5. According to the boy's father, how long has the boy's mother known about Eddie?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)