|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Katie goes to England to attend her daughter's wedding, why does the rest of her family refuse to attend?
(a) Meave is pregnant.
(b) The wedding is on a workday.
(c) The groom is black.
(d) It is too far to travel.
2. Upon what does the Anglican army chaplain say communism is based?
3. What does Crazy Joe reveal to the boy?
(a) He saw Eddie die.
(b) He knows who tipped off McIlhenny.
(c) He knows why Larry has stopped talking.
(d) He saw McIlhenny get out of the Sergeant's car in July 1926.
4. When the boy encounters Crazy Joe in Chapter 5, what does Crazy Joe ask him to do?
(a) Tell him about Eddie.
(b) Sing him some songs.
(c) Show him the way to the park.
(d) Walk him to the library.
5. What happens to Billy Mahon?
(a) He is pushed off the bridge.
(b) He is framed for murder.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He is robbed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which class do the boys discuss the speech given by the army chaplain?
2. Where is Eddie interrogated?
3. Why do the boy's father's drinking binges stop between 1920 and 1926?
4. Who does Larry meet on his way home from Grianan?
5. Where does the boy go with Moran in Chapter 4?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)