|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the boy's sister, Una, in 1948?
(a) She became sick and died.
(b) She ran away.
(c) She became paralyzed.
(d) She was kidnapped.
2. What is a specific characteristic of Brigid's behavior after the children disappear?
(a) She sings the children's song once a year.
(b) She never leaves her house.
(c) She pretends the children have never left.
(d) She skips wherever she goes.
3. When does Tony McIlhenny disappear?
(a) When Ena dies.
(b) When Una dies.
(c) When the boy is born.
(d) When Katie is pregnant.
4. Which three males are attacked at the end of the chapter?
(a) Brother Regan, the boy, and his father.
(b) The boy, his brother Liam, and their father.
(c) The boy, his father, and Rory Hannaway.
(d) Rory Hannaway, Neil McLaughlin, and the boy's uncle.
5. Who is Ena?
(a) The boy's grandmother.
(b) The boy's sister.
(c) The boy's mother's sister.
(d) The boy's father's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Billy Mahon?
2. What color is the light above the graves of Francis and Frances' parents?
3. After his parents die, Eddie leaves. Where does everyone think he went?
4. In 1949, the police arrive at the boy's house in search of what?
5. What are the IRA gunmen protesting at the shootout at the distillery?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)