|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the boy's father's parents die?
(a) Killed at the shootout at the distillery.
(b) Old age.
(c) An accident.
2. What are the IRA gunmen protesting at the shootout at the distillery?
(a) The death of a policeman.
(b) The prohibition of alcohol.
(c) The shutdown of the distillery.
(d) The founding of Northern Ireland.
3. Who gives a gun to the boy's father?
(a) A German sailor.
(b) A family friend.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) A local policeman.
4. What happens to the distillery after the shootout?
(a) It explodes.
(b) It is shutdown.
(c) It floods.
(d) It is rebuilt.
5. Who is Billy Mahon?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) A friend of the family.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first physical change Francis and Frances encounter?
2. What do Frances and Francis do every day?
3. On what day do the Francis and Frances' parents die?
4. What does the boy find in the wardrobe of his sister's bedroom?
5. What type of stone chair is hidden in the ruins of Grianan?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)