|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Billy Mahon?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) A priest.
(d) A friend of the family.
2. Who gives a gun to the boy's father?
(a) A German sailor.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) A family friend.
(d) A local policeman.
3. On what day do the Francis and Frances' parents die?
(a) September 14.
(b) November 21.
(c) May 7.
(d) August 11.
4. What happens to both Brigid and Larry in Chapter 2?
(a) They have both lost their jobs.
(b) They are killed.
(c) They both cannot see.
(d) They have lost their ability to speak.
5. Where does the boy's father work?
(a) The naval base.
(b) The docks.
(c) The distillery.
(d) The police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "The Shan Van Vocht" mean?
2. What happens to Billy Mahon?
3. Who is Ena?
4. Which of the boy's relatives dies in October 1949?
5. What type of stone chair is hidden in the ruins of Grianan?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)