|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tony McIlhenny disappear to?
2. What happens to the distillery after the shootout?
(a) It is shutdown.
(b) It is rebuilt.
(c) It explodes.
(d) It floods.
3. Why is the murder case of 1921 thrown out of court?
(a) The evidence was tampered with.
(b) There wasn't enough evidence.
(c) The murder suspect had a proven alibi.
(d) The murder suspect disappeared.
4. Who tells the boy about the murder of 1921?
(a) Rory Hannaway.
(b) Brother Regan.
(c) Billy Mahon.
(d) Neil McLaughlin.
5. When does Tony McIlhenny disappear?
(a) When Katie is pregnant.
(b) When Ena dies.
(c) When Una dies.
(d) When the boy is born.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "The Shan Van Vocht" mean?
2. In June 1948, what does the boy witness?
3. Who is the heroine of the novel the boy reads in the dark?
4. Who is hired to look after the two children, Francis and Frances?
5. The famous shoot-out in 1922 was between which two groups of people?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)