Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will no one ever know what really happened to Eddie in the secret passageway of Grianan?
(a) Larry does not speak anymore.
(b) Those who know were sworn to secrecy.
(c) The records of his death were burned.
(d) No one was there to witness what happened after he was sealed inside the passageway.
2. In June 1948, what does the boy witness?
(a) His mother attempt suicide.
(b) His father leave town.
(c) The house burn down.
(d) The death of a young boy.
3. When does the boy's mother find out the truth about Eddie?
(a) After she marries the boy's father.
(b) After Tony disappears.
(c) Right before her father dies.
(d) She never learns the truth of Eddie's death.
4. Which three males are attacked at the end of the chapter?
(a) The boy, his father, and Rory Hannaway.
(b) The boy, his brother Liam, and their father.
(c) Brother Regan, the boy, and his father.
(d) Rory Hannaway, Neil McLaughlin, and the boy's uncle.
5. Which one of these characters does not know the truth about Eddie's death in Chapter 5?
(a) The boy.
(b) The boy's father.
(c) The boy's grandfather.
(d) The boy's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What passages of scripture does the boy find intriguing?
2. Chapter 3 opens with the narrator talking about the neighborhood having what kind of infestation problem?
3. How do the boy's father's parents die?
4. Where does Charlie McCabe frequent?
5. Who does Larry meet on his way home from Grianan?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)