|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the boy's mother develops depression, what does she begin to have visions of?
2. Who is Meave?
(a) The boy's niece.
(b) Eddie's daughter.
(c) The boy's sister.
(d) Katie's daughter.
3. Who tells the boy's father about Eddie's killing?
(a) The boy's mother.
(d) Ena and Bernadette.
4. Why does the boy's father hit him in Chapter 3?
(a) The boy tells his father he should be blaming Eddie.
(b) The boy doesn't stop talking.
(c) The boy tells his father he hates him.
(d) His father is drunk.
5. Which section of the library does Crazy Joe frequent?
(a) The adult section.
(b) The art section.
(c) The literature section.
(d) The history section.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the boy find out is responsible for the murder of 1921?
2. What happened to the boy's sister, Una, in 1948?
3. What causes the boy to have nightmares?
4. In what ways are the boys in the math class punished if they do not answer the questions correctly?
5. Chapter 3 opens with the narrator talking about the neighborhood having what kind of infestation problem?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)