|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Danno returns home, what does he find?
(a) His wife living with another man.
(b) His family is gone.
(c) His house has burned down.
(d) Nobody remembers who he is.
2. In what ways are the boys in the math class punished if they do not answer the questions correctly?
(a) Time out or extra homework.
(b) Extra homework or cleaning.
(c) Cleaning or caning.
(d) Extra homework or caning.
3. What is a specific characteristic of Brigid's behavior after the children disappear?
(a) She sings the children's song once a year.
(b) She skips wherever she goes.
(c) She pretends the children have never left.
(d) She never leaves her house.
4. Who does the boy find out is responsible for the murder of 1921?
(a) Brother Regan.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) Neil McLaughlin.
(d) A policeman.
5. What is the first physical change Francis and Frances encounter?
(a) Their voices switch.
(b) They both change genders.
(c) Their hair changes color.
(d) Their reflections in the mirror disappear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information about the family secret does the boy know in Chapter 3 that his parents do not know?
2. After the incident with the rose bushes, the boy stays in his room for more than a day without what?
3. To whom is Larry McLaughlin related?
4. What is wrong about the boy taking Irene to the cinema?
5. What are the IRA gunmen protesting at the shootout at the distillery?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)