|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the boys' mother upset when they return from their boat ride across the river?
(a) She knows her husband told the boys about Eddie.
(b) She didn't expect them to return so soon.
(c) She didn't have enough time to prepare dinner.
(d) She didn't want the boys on the river.
2. What type of stone chair is hidden in the ruins of Grianan?
(a) A stool.
(b) A table chair.
(c) A throne.
(d) A wishing chair.
3. Who tells the boy about the murder of 1921?
(a) Brother Regan.
(b) Billy Mahon.
(c) Rory Hannaway.
(d) Neil McLaughlin.
4. Who is Meave?
(a) The boy's niece.
(b) The boy's sister.
(c) Eddie's daughter.
(d) Katie's daughter.
5. Who is the real informer?
(a) The boy's grandfather.
(b) Crazy Joe.
(c) Tony McIlhenny.
(d) Larry McLaughlin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Charlie McCabe?
2. What is the first physical change Francis and Frances encounter?
3. Who is the heroine of the novel the boy reads in the dark?
4. What information does Katie have over her sister?
5. How does the boy's grandfather die?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)