|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy try to do after his talk with Sergeant Burke in Chapter 3?
(a) To talk to his father.
(b) To run away.
(c) To talk to his mother.
(d) To hide in his room.
2. Who tells the boy about the murder of 1921?
(a) Rory Hannaway.
(b) Brother Regan.
(c) Billy Mahon.
(d) Neil McLaughlin.
3. What does the boy's mother tell him to put in the fire?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) Her pills.
(c) Her dress.
(d) The gun.
4. Who tells the boy's father about Eddie's killing?
(c) Ena and Bernadette.
(d) The boy's mother.
5. What eventually happens to Danno?
(a) He starts a new family.
(b) He returns to the military.
(c) He moves away.
(d) He becomes ill and dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy's mother say out-of-the-blue while he is washing dishes with his father?
2. What happens to the boy when the police come to search the house?
3. To whom is Larry McLaughlin related?
4. How old was the boy's father when he was left in charge of the family?
5. What does "The Shan Van Vocht" mean?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)