|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does the novel begin?
2. Where did the shoot-out of 1922 occur?
(a) In the market.
(b) In the distillery.
(c) In the streets.
(d) In the church.
3. After the boy's mother develops depression, what does she begin to have visions of?
4. Where does the boy tell his father in Chapter 2 that he would like to go?
(d) The Field of the Disappeared.
5. In Chapter 1, where does the boy's mother ask him to take flowers?
(a) To a grave.
(b) To a sick relative's house.
(c) To his teacher.
(d) To his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the boy's father work?
2. Who teaches the boy about sex?
3. Why doesn't the girl return Jimmy's affection?
4. What is Claire's last expression?
5. How old was the boy's father when he was left in charge of the family?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)