|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crazy Joe reveal to the boy?
(a) He knows who tipped off McIlhenny.
(b) He saw Eddie die.
(c) He knows why Larry has stopped talking.
(d) He saw McIlhenny get out of the Sergeant's car in July 1926.
2. Who teaches the boy's math class?
(a) His uncle.
(c) His father.
3. After the incident with the rose bushes, the boy stays in his room for more than a day without what?
(d) A pillow.
4. Who is Katie?
(a) The boy's mother's sister.
(b) The boy's father's aunt.
(c) The boy's grandmother.
(d) The boy's sister.
5. How long does the boy piece together that his father knew the full story about Eddie being an informant?
(a) Since 1922.
(b) Since 1930.
(c) Since 1928.
(d) Since 1935.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of these characters does not know the truth about Eddie's death in Chapter 5?
2. Where do the police help McIlhenny escape to after he was tipped off to the boy's grandfather in 1926?
3. When does the boy's mother find out the truth about Eddie?
4. Why does Sergeant Burke want the situation with Eddie's death cleared up?
5. When the boy encounters Crazy Joe in Chapter 5, what does Crazy Joe ask him to do?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)