|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long are Bernadette and Ena kept in the shed until the boy's father finds them?
(a) A year and a half.
(b) Eight months.
(c) Three months.
(d) Eleven months.
2. What does the boy try to do after his talk with Sergeant Burke in Chapter 3?
(a) To hide in his room.
(b) To run away.
(c) To talk to his father.
(d) To talk to his mother.
3. Why is the boys' mother upset when they return from their boat ride across the river?
(a) She didn't want the boys on the river.
(b) She knows her husband told the boys about Eddie.
(c) She didn't expect them to return so soon.
(d) She didn't have enough time to prepare dinner.
4. Where are the boy's father's sisters sent to live after the death of their parents?
(a) Their brother.
(b) Their mother's sister.
(c) Their grandfather.
(d) Their father's brother.
5. What does the boy think happened to Eddie in the secret passage of Grianan?
(a) Larry shot him.
(b) His grandfather shot him.
(c) Eddie was swallowed up by the earth.
(d) Eddie starved to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crazy Joe reveal to the boy?
2. How does the boy describe how he got rid of the infestation in Chapter 3?
3. When do Eddie's parents die?
4. What does the boy's grandfather reveal about Eddie in Chapter 3?
5. What do Frances and Francis do every day?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)