|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tony McIlhenny disappear to?
2. What information about the family secret does the boy know in Chapter 3 that his parents do not know?
(a) Where Eddie was killed.
(b) Who the real informer was.
(c) What happened to Tony.
(d) Who killed Eddie.
3. What type of stone chair is hidden in the ruins of Grianan?
(a) A wishing chair.
(b) A table chair.
(c) A throne.
(d) A stool.
4. For what does Sergeant Burke apologize in 1957?
(a) For beating up Frank.
(b) For cheating on his wife.
(c) For killing Eddie.
(d) For revealing McIlhenny as the informer.
5. In September 1954, the boy's teacher asks several unanswerable questions in which class?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will no one ever know what really happened to Eddie in the secret passageway of Grianan?
2. Where does the boy tell his father in Chapter 2 that he would like to go?
3. From which part of the traditions of both Protestants and Catholics does the boy derive excitement?
4. What language does the boy use to his advantage because his parents do not understand it?
5. Who is Ena?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)