|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In October of 1952, where is the boy sent to live?
(a) With a neighbor.
(b) With his grandfather.
(c) With one of his aunts.
(d) With one of his uncles.
2. When do the boy's parents meet?
3. What happens to both Brigid and Larry in Chapter 2?
(a) They both cannot see.
(b) They are killed.
(c) They have lost their ability to speak.
(d) They have both lost their jobs.
4. Where do the police help McIlhenny escape to after he was tipped off to the boy's grandfather in 1926?
(a) New York.
5. Which section of the library does Crazy Joe frequent?
(a) The literature section.
(b) The history section.
(c) The adult section.
(d) The art section.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Katie?
2. What causes the priest to call off Larry McLaughlin's wedding?
3. Why does the boy's mother lie to Katie about why the boy's father started drinking again?
4. When the boy and his brother, Liam, are taken across the river by their father, what does his father's explanation about Eddie reveal to the boy?
5. When do Eddie's parents die?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)