|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An army chaplain comes to the school to talk to the boys about what?
(a) The war.
(b) The plague.
2. For what does Sergeant Burke apologize in 1957?
(a) For cheating on his wife.
(b) For killing Eddie.
(c) For beating up Frank.
(d) For revealing McIlhenny as the informer.
3. After the incident with the rose bushes, the boy stays in his room for more than a day without what?
(a) A pillow.
4. In September 1954, the boy's teacher asks several unanswerable questions in which class?
5. Why does the boy not tell his mother everything he knows about Eddie's death?
(a) He thinks that she already knows the truth but is hiding it.
(b) He thinks she is too sensitive to handle the truth.
(c) He is afraid of her reaction.
(d) He doesn't think she deserves to know.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what does the Anglican army chaplain say communism is based?
2. Who was McIlhenny involved with before he marries Katie?
3. How does the boy describe how he got rid of the infestation in Chapter 3?
4. Who is Ena?
5. What are the IRA gunmen protesting at the shootout at the distillery?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)