|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the distillery after the shootout?
(a) It explodes.
(b) It is rebuilt.
(c) It is shutdown.
(d) It floods.
2. To whom is Larry McLaughlin related?
(a) The boy narrator.
3. In what ways are the boys in the math class punished if they do not answer the questions correctly?
(a) Cleaning or caning.
(b) Extra homework or caning.
(c) Extra homework or cleaning.
(d) Time out or extra homework.
4. What does the boy try to do after his talk with Sergeant Burke in Chapter 3?
(a) To talk to his mother.
(b) To talk to his father.
(c) To hide in his room.
(d) To run away.
5. What does the boy's grandfather reveal about Eddie in Chapter 3?
(a) Eddie died in a warehouse fire.
(b) Eddie was an informer.
(c) Eddie was set up.
(d) Eddie left for America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the light above the graves of Francis and Frances' parents?
2. Where does the boy tell his father in Chapter 2 that he would like to go?
3. Upon what does the Anglican army chaplain say communism is based?
4. What is going to be built across the river?
5. An army chaplain comes to the school to talk to the boys about what?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)