Short Answer Questions Key
1. How old is the narrator in Chapter 1?
2. What illness does the narrator suffer from in Chapter 1?
3. On what street does the narrator live?
4. During what month does the narrator get ill on the street?
5. On what street is the building the narrator talks about in Chapter 2?
6. What is the narrator doing in the dream he describes in Chapter 2?
Driving a car.
7. What floor in the apartment building is the narrator directed to go in the beginning of Chapter 3?
The third floor.
8. What is the narrator carrying to give to Frau Schmitz in Chapter 3?
A bunch of flowers.
This section contains 5,079 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)