|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which defendant is Hanna, out of how many?
(a) Hanna is the fourth of five defendants.
(b) Hanna is the second of four defendants.
(c) Hanna is the first of three defendants.
(d) Hanna is the fourth of eight defendants.
2. What happens to the narrator after he takes a bath?
(a) He gets dressed and leaves without a word.
(b) Frau Schmitz approaches him and they make love.
(c) Frau Schmitz throws him out on the street.
(d) Frau Schmitz sees him, naked, and becomes embarrassed.
3. What does the narrator do when Frau Schmitz catches him staring at her in Chapter 4?
(a) He flees the apartment.
(b) He pretends nothing happened.
(c) He apologizes.
(d) He makes an excuse.
4. Where do the trials take place?
(a) In another town, an hour away.
(b) In another town, five hours away.
(c) In Berlin, Germany.
(d) In Poland.
5. In Part 2, Chapter 13, the trials move to a new location. Where does the trial take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's name, and how old does Hanna think he is?
2. During what month does the narrator get ill on the street?
3. What is Frau Schmitz's first name?
4. What do Hanna and Michael do for his Easter vacation?
5. At the end of Chapter 16, who does Michael see during one afternoon at the pool?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)