|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Elliott leave his house, his apartment, his paintings and his furniture?
(a) Isabel and Gray
(d) Mrs. Bradley
2. What does Ganesha's friend allow Larry to use?
(a) His binoculars
(b) His bugalow
(c) His jeep
(d) His gun
3. What is the subject of Larry's book?
(a) The Absolute
(d) Successful men
4. To whho does Maugham compare Larry?
(b) Jesus Christ
(c) Knut Hamsun
5. Where does Larry stay during the spring?
(b) A French village
(c) An Indian village
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Elliott's costume?
2. Who wants to borrow Elliot's costume?
3. Who does Maugham meet at the play?
4. What does he order Elliott not to do?
5. What does Suzanne have in her mouth?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)