|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 (sections iii-iv).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elliott arrange for Larry to sit next to the Parisian woman?
(a) To conduct business
(b) To get rid of her
(c) To make Isabel jealous
(d) To set up an affair
2. In what city does the narrator meet Elliott?
(a) New York
3. Where does Elliott tell Mrs. Bradley they should go for the rest of the season?
4. Why does Isabel say she does not go with Larry's plan to travel Europe?
(a) She wants Larry to get a job.
(b) She wants to have a baby.
(c) She wants to go home.
(d) She is scared.
5. Which of the characters gives Elliott investment advice?
(a) Mrs. Bradley
(b) Gray Maturin
(c) Henry Maturin
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larry say Sophie used to do when she was younger?
2. How many years have Gray and Isabel spent in Paris?
3. What does Elliott miss while he is bedridden?
4. In what city does Gray want to set up his business?
5. Who does Elliott tell Mrs. Bradley lives in London?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)