|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 (sections iii-iv).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elliott leave to Maugham in his will?
(a) His Riveria house
(b) His Paris apartment
(c) His money
(d) His 18th-century pornographic book collection
2. What do Larry and Isabel do on Isabel's final night in Paris?
(a) Eat and talk
(b) Play golf
(c) Drink and dance
3. Henry Maturin dies of ___________.
(a) Lung cancer
(d) A heart attack
4. Why does Isabel plant the vodka?
(a) She wants to marry Larry.
(b) She would have made Larry miserable.
(c) Sophie criticizes her
(d) She is interested in what Sophie would do.
5. How long does Larry think it will take to find answers about God and the soul?
(a) Two years
(b) Twelve years
(c) Twenty years
(d) Five to ten years
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after the stock market crash does this chapter begin?
2. What does Larry say Sophie used to do when she was younger?
3. What does Elliott say the U.S is becoming?
4. To whho does Maugham compare Larry?
5. What is the name of Elliott's costume?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)