|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 (sections vii-viii).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is a renowned decorator?
(a) Elliott Templeton
(c) Gregory Brabazon
(d) Laurence Darrell
2. In what city does the narrator meet Elliott?
(d) New York
3. About shat does Larry say he is trying to find answers?
(a) Patty's death
(b) God and the soul
(c) The meaning of marriage
(d) His parents
4. Who does Isabel marry?
(a) Jacques Benes
(d) Gray Maturin
5. What does Larry say he spends time doing?
(a) Joking and laughing
(b) Reading and writing
(c) Loafing and reading
(d) Writing and drawing
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Gray in love?
2. Why does Elliott arrange for Larry to sit next to the Parisian woman?
3. Why does Elliott refuse to lend Paul his costume?
4. In what month does this chapter take place?
5. What does Elliott miss while he is bedridden?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)