|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 (sections vii-viii).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city in Spain does Larry visit?
2. What is the name of Suzanne's daughter?
3. Which part of Larry's body does Isabel stare at in this chapter?
(a) His chest
(b) His backside
(c) His arm
(d) His groin
4. How many weeks later does Maugham meet Elliott in London?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Three weeks
(c) One week
(d) Four weeks
5. Where does Larry stay during the spring?
(b) A French village
(c) An Indian village
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elliott leave to Maugham in his will?
2. Why is Toulouse good for Sophie?
3. What does the author admit is part of his problem in writing the novel?
4. Which word best describes Larry's voice?
5. At whose house does Eliott say they are having lunch?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)