|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 (sections vii-viii).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry find out that Kosti has studied?
(a) Film Art
2. In what city does the narrator meet Elliott?
(b) New York
3. Where does Elliott tell Mrs. Bradley they should go for the rest of the season?
4. What does the author initially state he has not done?
(a) Included his wife in the story
(b) Injected any humor
(c) Based anything on the truth
(d) Invented or embellished anything
5. How much money did Larry give Suzanne?
(a) 12, 0000 dollars
(b) 5, 000 dollars
(c) 8,000 francs
(d) 12, 000 francs
Short Answer Questions
1. In her note, what does Isabel say has happened?
2. Why does Larry state he leaves Paris?
3. Why does Maugham think that Elliott cannot stop going to parties?
4. How are Sophie's husband and daughter killed?
5. How long after the stock market crash does this chapter begin?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)