|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 (sections vii-viii).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Maugham call when it becomes clear that Elliott is near to death?
(a) The local bishop
(b) His sister
(c) The doctor
(d) The local priest
2. What does Isabel say she sacrificed?
(b) Her life
(d) Her mother
3. Which two characters does Maugham examine in this chapter?
(a) Sophie and Gray
(b) Elliott and Mrs. Bradley
(c) Elliot and Gray
(d) Irene and Mrs. Bradley
4. What kind of book is Larry reading in this chapter?
(a) Psychology book
(b) A travel guide
(c) A novel
(d) A sports book
5. To whom does Elliott leave his house, his apartment, his paintings and his furniture?
(b) Isabel and Gray
(d) Mrs. Bradley
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Maugham visit at the Riviera?
2. In what area of France is Lens located?
3. What is the only thing Larry says he is interested in doing?
4. Where does Elliott say he should have never left?
5. Who is Larry due to marry?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)