|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 (sections vii-viii).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sophie say she drinks in Isabel's apartment?
(a) London gin
(b) Scottish whiskey
(c) Polish vodka
(d) Russian vodka
2. What does Maugham say he does not trust?
(a) Indian gurus
(b) Alcohol and drugs
(d) Women's intuition
3. To whom does Elliott leave his house, his apartment, his paintings and his furniture?
(b) Isabel and Gray
(d) Mrs. Bradley
4. Where does Maugham go to work on his novel?
(d) The Riviera
5. Where does Larry go when he leaves the village?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character develops a plan to help Isabel forget about Larry?
2. What does Larry put into Gray's hand?
3. In what city does the narrator meet Elliott?
4. Who does the narrator meet for lunch?
5. For what does Isabel ask the narrator to join her?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)