|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 (section vii-ix).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In her note, what does Isabel say has happened?
(a) Someting very funny
(b) Something unbelievable
(c) Something strange
(d) Something terrible
2. Where does the narrator unexpectedly meet Larry?
(a) At a party
(b) In the street
(c) In a bar
(d) Outside his house
3. Henry Maturin dies of ___________.
(b) Lung cancer
(c) A heart attack
4. How old is Suzanne when she moves to Paris?
5. Where does Elliott say he should have never left?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Toulouse good for Sophie?
2. Elliott arrange for Larry to sit next to _________.
3. What do Larry and Isabel do on Isabel's final night in Paris?
4. What does Sophie say she drinks in Isabel's apartment?
5. For what does Maugham say she sacrificed Larry?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)