|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 (section vii-ix).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Toulouse good for Sophie?
(a) The air is fresh.
(b) There is easy access to opium.
(c) There are lots of bars.
(d) It is more relaxed.
2. Where is Maugham leaving for after his dinner with Elliott in Chicago?
(a) The Far East
(c) New Zealand
3. Where does Elliott say he should have never left?
4. In what year does Elliott move to the French Riviera?
5. Gray Maturin id the son of _____________.
(a) A millionaire broker
(b) A hotel chain owner
(c) A lawyer
(d) A restaurant chain owner
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month of the year do Gray and Isabel get married?
2. Why is Kosti forced to leave the Polish army?
3. How does Maugham celebrate the completion of the rough draft of his novel?
4. What does Isabel presume Larry still is?
5. Who does Isabel marry?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)