|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 (section vii-ix).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stages the best party of the season?
(a) Count de Lauria
(b) Helena Karabcova
(c) The Prince of Wales
(d) Edna Novemali
2. What is the name of Elliott's costume?
(a) A Lord de Lauria
(b) A Count de Lauria
(c) A Prince de Lauria
(d) A Duke de Lauria
3. What does Elliott say the U.S is becoming?
(b) A communist state
(c) Middle class
(d) Blue collar
4. At what time of year do Mrs. Bradley and Isabel arrive in Paris?
5. What are the names of Isabella's two children?
(a) Larry and Henry
(b) John and Joan
(c) Timmy and Jack
(d) Joan and Priscilla
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Maugham and Elliot meet the Bradleys for dinner?
2. Which character develops a plan to help Isabel forget about Larry?
3. What character does Maugham reintroduce in this chapter?
4. At whose house does Eliott say they are having lunch?
5. Which of the characters gives Elliott investment advice?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)