|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 (sections v-ix).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elliott arrange for Larry to sit next to the Parisian woman?
(a) To set up an affair
(b) To make Isabel jealous
(c) To get rid of her
(d) To conduct business
2. In what state does Gray have a plantation?
(b) South Carolina
3. In what city does the narrator meet Elliott?
(c) New York
4. Which character develops a plan to help Isabel forget about Larry?
(d) Mrs. Bradley
5. What is the name of Suzanne's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. With which condition has Mrs. Bradley bee diagnosed?
2. In what month of the year do Gray and Isabel get married?
3. Who does Elliott tell Mrs. Bradley lives in London?
4. Who says hello to Maugham in Cafe Du Dome?
5. Where is Maugham leaving for after his dinner with Elliott in Chicago?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)