|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 (sections v-ix).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Suzanne move to Paris?
(a) An artist
(b) Her best friend
(c) Her mother
(d) Her brother
2. Gray is made a partner in ______________.
(a) A brokerage business
(b) A bomb factory
(c) A clothes factory
(d) A decorating business
3. Which two characters does Maugham examine in this chapter?
(a) Elliot and Gray
(b) Elliott and Mrs. Bradley
(c) Irene and Mrs. Bradley
(d) Sophie and Gray
4. Which of the following characters is a renowned decorator?
(a) Elliott Templeton
(b) Gregory Brabazon
(d) Laurence Darrell
5. What cafe does Maugham go to in this chapter?
(a) Cafe Du Dome
(b) Cafe Gourmet
(c) Cafe Paris
(d) Cafe Le Sin
Short Answer Questions
1. Gray Maturin id the son of _____________.
2. Which character identifies the narrator as Maugham?
3. In which city does Elliott usually reside?
4. How many years is it until Maugham sees Larry and Isabel again?
5. In what city does Larry buy a new suit?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)