|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 (sections i-iv).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Larry think it will take to find answers about God and the soul?
(a) Twenty years
(b) Two years
(c) Twelve years
(d) Five to ten years
2. Where does Maugham look for Larry?
3. In what state does Gray have a plantation?
(a) South Carolina
4. Henry Maturin dies of ___________.
(a) Lung cancer
(c) A heart attack
5. Why does Elliott arrange for Larry to sit next to the Parisian woman?
(a) To conduct business
(b) To make Isabel jealous
(c) To set up an affair
(d) To get rid of her
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Elliott move to the French Riviera?
2. Who says hello to Maugham in Cafe Du Dome?
3. How much does Larry think that he and Isabel can live on per year?
4. When does Maugham say the stock market crashes?
5. Who can Isabel be introduced to in London?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)